Yours Free Kat Von D Exclusive Eye Shadow Palette

Oh my god people.

Just heard the word over!

Listen up! Oh wait let me get my soap box….

Ahem…Listen up!

You can trade in 500 Beauty Bank Points at Sephora and snag yourself a ridiculously gorgeous, obscenely free Kat Von D Exclusive Eye Shadow Palette. Can you say drool much?

Kat Von D Exclusive Eye Shadow Palette

Dudes, do you think this is some omen of things to come? Might Kat give us more of these sweet little color palettes soon?

Either way it’s yours free now at Sephora.

Go grab it before someone else hauls it. This is a perfect excuse for me to finally order the Urban Decay Book of Shadows II.

• 9/23/09 13:22 Kelsey:

Oh. My. GOD.

Now I need to find stuff to order.. UGH. MY CREDIT CARDS CRY.

• 9/23/09 13:24 the Muse:

TELL me about it Kelsey!

I so want one before they run out!

• 9/23/09 14:12 MC:

*cries* I wish Kat Von D shadows lasted on me!!! I love the colors but they fade so fast even after using UD Eyeshadow primer. T_T

• 9/23/09 14:15 the Muse:

MC, I have two of the duos and one palette..just swatched so far but never actually used as they are too pretty…damn seriously? I really have to try now oh noes!

• 9/23/09 15:53 MC:

Muse, the shadows had 3 hours of wear on me..which had my jaw drop. I love, LOVE the colors of all her palettes. If you try them and find some way to make it last, LET ME KNOW!!! <3

• 9/23/09 16:05 the Muse:

of course!!!!!! :D I still want the review the gorg spring palette I got :-D it’s on my to be reviewed pile. I’ll let you know but that stinks :( it is actually sephora makeup technically which could account for it’s crummy formula

• 9/23/09 14:16 Kaoru:

OMG! I was just sitting on my credits, since nothing looked good lately!

… I just bought Giorgio Armani and MAC Style Black, though….

*cries*

Well, I have colors that look similar, anyway, I don’t wear darker colors all that often… and… and… *cries* (trying to make myself feel better… wait, I can get that cheekstain I was looking at! Bwahahahahaha!)

• 9/23/09 14:56 the Muse:

me too me too! so tired of those cheap sephora palettes they are fond of giving away! I must get to see MAC Style tomorrow :-D

LOL! or the UD book of shadows?!?

tempt, tempt!

• 9/23/09 14:38 mary_in_wonder:

so many updates a day! This looks pretty! that purple is just omigod! *_* If you happen to get it, I’ll surely check it out ;D

• 9/23/09 14:54 the Muse:

def Mary! Plotting in order shortly :D so I can grab it! hehe as for updates I don’t want you to get bored without me lol!

• 9/23/09 16:38 mary_in_wonder:

yes, please do so! ^.^ I’ll read something if there are no news…but i count on you ;D

• 9/28/09 15:38 the Muse:

aw will do :-D aw thanks!

• 9/23/09 15:10 Dina:

yes! saw this in email earlier today – NEED THIS!! i am a bit short in my beauty points thing though, this may call for some purchasing . . . .
    oh dear

• 9/23/09 15:19 the Muse:

LOL Dina! How you have to buy something to get it. I was going to head in store and cash in but I decided it was a good excuse to buy something :-D

• 9/23/09 21:10 Elouise:

Woww..if only they offered this sooner!!!

I totally traded in my 500 points for the dumb Sephora palettes a couple of months ago…T_T

• 9/24/09 9:42 the Muse:

Elouise I got that bloody palette too guess where it went? Filed under G for garbage LOL! Thankfully I have more points stored up :-D

• 9/24/09 0:22 Jamie:

I am so excited to see this on Sephora’s site today, I have been holding onto my points for so long, waiting for them to get rid of the ugly Sephora brand one!!!

Please post about it if you get the palette~

• 9/24/09 9:39 the Muse:

absolutely will Jamie :-D with swatches!

Hells yes I was so tired of the that cheesy sephora palette they had offered!

• 10/3/09 10:18 Kimberly:

Got this palette yesterday and now I am sorry I used my points.
    LOVED the look of the purple shadow but honestly, it looks kind of drab once applied. I have plenty of other purple shadows that give the same effect.
    The white shadow is just that, white. Can anyone say boring?
    The beige color has a nice shimmer to it and may end up being the only color I use.
    And the charcoal. Well, it might work if applied over a black liner to give a smudge effect.
    All in all I am disappointed with the “free” palette. The wear is just ok if I apply it over Mac Painterly Paint Pot. Lasts for about 6 hrs without fading. The only good thing about this is that it led me into Sephora and prompted me to purchase the Cargo 7 in 7 kit. For $59 I received 7 awesome Cargo products which would cost close to $200 if purchased separately. It really is a complete face in a box. Terrific product!

• 10/5/09 15:44 the Muse:

wow crushed here Kimberly. That had?! That cargo palette is divine so good haul there. Sorry to hear that this blew it. I have plenty of points so I’m going to go ahead and haul it anyway :-D But damn sounds crushingly bad!

Thanks for the deets!