DuWop Holiday Collection 2009

DuWop Holiday Collection 2009 1

Although small, DuWop grants our Holiday wishes with some brand new offerings for the season.

Jump ahead to see why I’m excited.

Don’t get too excited as the DuWop Holiday Collection 2009 isn’t huge but it does have one item that captured my interest. DuWop is a brand I absolutely love. On occasion I’ve come across two or three items that aren’t so fabulous but for the most part it remains one of my favorite brands which is why I’m always quite excited about new releases.

DuWop Holiday Collection 2009 11

I’m seeing a brand new Sephora Friends and Family order in my mind’s eye and it will most definitely include the brand new DuWop Crushed Velvet Kit.

Joy! A new DuWop Crushed Velvet Eye Palette to get excited about and oh so festive too.

The new limited edition Holiday Crush Palette contains bright shades of emerald, rosy gold, and a rich burgundy. Pair this with a DuWop EyeCatcher All Eye Intensifier Eyeliner and a DuWop Lash Venom Mascara and you’ll have a pretty perfect Holiday look.

Although even the Muse admits that the eyeliner and mascara fail to excite her but boy, oh boy that eye palette looks incredible. Wouldn’t you agree? The collection is $36 and housed in a graphite DuWop Bag and the Muse needs it now, expect a review shortly.

DuWop Holiday Collection 2009 12

The second and final item offered is the new DuWop Peacock Palette ($36) which contains a full set of six shimmer eyeshadows in the following shades:

• Eggplant
  • Copper
  • Brown
  • Teal
  • Green
  • Sapphire

The set also includes DuWop Doubglow7 and DuWop Cheek Venom in Cobra (brand new shade).

The palette fails to excite me but I am intrigued that they have a brand new cheek venom shade along with it, perhaps hints of things to come for DuWop Spring 2010 do you think?

I’m leaning towards that new Crushed Eye Palette for myself and will order shortly. I’m hopeful the colors are as rich and vibrant as the photo minus the frosty shimmer of the prior Crush Palette I got a few months ago. Quite excited about that fabulous emerald green shade, truly stunning.

What do you think of DuWop Holiday 2009?

Share it!

• 10/27/09 9:53 Marley:

Have you tried the DuWop Private Red lipstick? I got it with my FF order- it’s so gorgeous. A truly perfect red!

• 10/27/09 9:58 the Muse:

yup Marley :-D about to review now hun!

• 10/27/09 20:27 auroragyps:

I’ve been looking at the Molten Crush palette since it first came out, but I keep talking my self out of it. This Holiday Crush palette though… this I really want, because of the green. However, I’m not thrilled that it doesn’t come by itself, because the last thing I need is another black liner & mascara (especially since I hardly wear the few I have) or to spend the extra $ for them.

• 11/2/09 15:56 the Muse:

hi auro!

The green thrills me to bits :-D Meh I figure it’s only an extra few dollars for the other stuff so I can swap it or sell it off and just snag the palette for myself hehe!

• 10/28/09 4:16 Hailee:

Oooo I wanna find the burgendy color on IRS own. Gorg!! But the whole release is quite boring

• 10/30/09 11:11 the Muse:

hi hailee!

LOVEEEEEEEEEE the burgundy and the emerald :-D

• 10/28/09 5:55 cherrysoftness:

Excited to see the reviews as Duwop is available here :) Thanks in advance!

Btw will be you be reviewing the Urban Decay Box Of Shadows Vol. II? Mine is on the way! Kind of nervous… I thought some shades looked great but unlike many reviewers I’ve seen, I want crazy glitter on my dark eye shadows :P

• 10/28/09 10:05 the Muse:

my pleasure cherry you’re so sweet and polite :-D hehe! I will indeed. It’s a bit of glitter but not a whole lot as UD’s normal stuff :-D

• 10/28/09 11:35 jonnie:

Looks nice… That velvet eyeshadow looks very tempting!

Speaking of DuWop… Have you come to a conclusion on the lip mousse yet? :D

• 10/28/09 12:25 the Muse:

hi jonnie gorg right? Not yet :-D still have to test/try! Soon :-D hehe!

• 10/28/09 11:49 cherrysoftness:

Hi! I’m sweet and polite because I love this blog ^_^

Oh, I bought some pure (haha) “glitter” additives from a mineral make-up site – The She Space :) A nice pot of clear crystal “diamonds”, to brush over and amp up the glitter of the dark UD shadows – hoping for a nice smoky outcome :)

• 10/28/09 12:22 the Muse:

aww cherry thank you SO much! *hugs*

oooo love love she space :-D and glitter def love that LOL sounds lovely!!!!!!!!!!!! I love spicing up my smoky eye with shimmer!