Sneak Peek: Lancome Spring Collection 2010

Lancome Spring Collection 2010 1

Think it’s too early to consider Spring 2010, think again.  Here’s the the inside scoop on the Lancome Spring Collection 2010.

Jump for it!

British Beauty Blogger reports that this collection is inspired by 60′s and available as early as January 15th.

Check it!

• Lancome B B Kiss

Apply Wet for a metallic effect or dry for a wash of neutral.

Lancome Spring Collection 2010 2

• Lancome Pop ‘n Palette in Pop ‘n Petrol

Lancome Spring Collection 2010 7

• Lancome Pop ‘n Cheeks

Lancome Spring Collection 2010 6

• Lancome Khol Gloss in Pop Petrol

Lancome Spring Collection 2010 3

• Lancome Le Vernis in BB Sand and Pop Petrol

Lancome Spring Collection 2010 5

Lancome Spring Collection 2010 4

My eye is on the blush and BB Kiss stick. Overall, looks like a concentrate of smoldering shades of color for Spring 2010. Very sultry.

Loves it!

What do you think?

Might Lancome Spring 2010 be making an appearance on your wish list?

Source

• 10/23/09 14:02 Irene:

Oooh, that blush looks gorgeous! *__*

btw, I tested the bourjois eye make up remover and… well.. it’s not bad but not the best either =p

• 10/23/09 15:11 the Muse:

thanks for the heads up irene haha…I ended up skipping…I have the smokey eye palettes coming soon w00t!

and the blush does look too great right!?

• 10/24/09 12:03 Irene:

ooh! I think I swatched some of the smokey eye palettes a few months ago, they seemed to be quite pigmented :) I didn’t buy any though :p

• 10/26/09 9:31 the Muse:

really irene? you already tried Spring 2010? and it was available for sale? Whoa, lucky!

• 10/27/09 18:56 Irene:

LOL are we talking about the same thing? I saw them in store before my summer holiday started.. so it can’t be Spring 2010 right?! O_o
    They weren’t for sale though..

• 10/28/09 15:33 the Muse:

um I don’t think so Irene…you said you tried the Lancome palettes from Spring 2010 and I was amazed you found them in store them out already?

• 10/28/09 15:56 Irene:

I was referring to the Bourjois smokey eye palette you were talking about LOL -____-;

• 10/28/09 17:00 the Muse:

oh wow I’m confused Irene LOL you commented on the Lancome Spring Collection and I just assumed you were talking about the palettes in this post….haha!

• 11/20/09 13:36 sami:

wow that b b kiss thing looks interesting… I’m so confused about what consistency that is. The nail polish shades look amazing. I’m a lancome sa and I didn’t even hear anything about this yet. Where do you find this stuff? Haha

• 11/20/09 13:40 the Muse:

hi sami!

Awesome you work for lancome? Might I say I LOVE the new foundation :-D

the ink looks nice!!!!!! :-D It’s on a Japanese site. It’s a magazine called Voce which has their own blog and they posted shots up :-D the source is on the bottom of this post if you wanna head over there for a peep at the site.

• 8/26/10 13:56 Livia:

I also didn’t get the BB Kiss, im very curious to see that, also would love to see the new shades of gloss :)

• 2/1/10 20:57 Beauty Maven:

I am LOVING that blush!! Not so sure about that eye palette.. seems a little dark for Spring? Can’t wait to see the rest of it, though!

• 2/3/10 20:54 the Muse:

me too Beauty Maven the blush=AWESOME and agreed not so Spring-like! More fallish or even Winter! :)