Sneak Peeks: Chanel Spring Collection 2010 Photos

Seems way to early to worry about the Chanel Spring Collection 2010 when Halloween hasn’t even passed by yet, gasp.

Chanel Spring 2009 9

But worry we must as photos of the collection are already popping up on popular European blogs. Sheesh that was fast.

Jump for it!

Chanel Spring 2009 8

Chanel Spring 2009 6

Chanel Spring 2009 5

Chanel Spring 2009 4

Chanel Spring 2009 3

Chanel Spring 2009 2

Chanel Spring 2009 1

Lovely right? I’ve no thoughts yet as I’m still trying to digest Fall, check back with me in a few months plus I’m too busy drooling to speak.

If you re-post please give proper credit to www.lushiousbeauty.nl

• 10/19/09 10:03 miss qq:

Everything looks gorgeous! The powder with the interlocking Cs looks divine. I definitely want the blush if that was what the models were wearing in the s/s 2010 show. The eyeshadows and glosses are beautiful too. Thanks for the pictures!

• 10/19/09 10:14 the Muse:

my pleasure miss qq glad you enjoyed them :-D I love just about everything too! Incredible line up….too early to think of it now but still the lemming is there :-D

• 10/19/09 12:10 su-pah:

Ooh! Glossimers! :D
    Love the blush/highlight powder too.

• 10/19/09 12:11 the Muse:

Nice right su-pah?! Lem!!!!!! :-D

• 10/19/09 16:56 melissa:

YUM! I likey – thoughts of anything post new years are hard to digest tho. Being a junkie I will wager the shadow singles and glosses are repromotes possibly the blush too.

• 10/20/09 15:42 the Muse:

agreed melissa too early to handle it LOL! meh no likey repromotes!

• 10/19/09 21:40 BeautyBitch:

The one thing that is a definite must buy for me will be the mushroomy nail varnish. I’ve fallen back into crazy Chanel nail varnish collecting after years of abstinence and an unusual shade like this just keeps that craziness going! I recently got the Jade Green shade (after stalking the one Chanel counter in Seoul that was getting them in). Once upon a time I had an insane collection including all those mythical limited edition HTF shades like Very Vamp, and Vert Sacrilege but hard times meant I had to sell them. .

• 10/20/09 16:36 the Muse:

bora that’s one thing I don’t have a prob with :-D nail polish! I can stand strong and resist each and everytime!!!!!!! :-D

• 10/20/09 8:19 laura r:

gorgeous photography and campaign. i don’t even care about the product- i’m so dazzled by the campaign! ;)

• 10/20/09 10:11 the Muse: