Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat
Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat is a brand new, limited edition collaboration before Shu Uemura and Japanese fashion designer, Tsumori Chisato. I generally get excited for Shu releases but this particular collection has me ecstatic. Tsumori Chisato classical take of kawaii really shines through in the design of each piece. For reasons unknown to me I was thinking this might be exclusively available within Asia so you can imagine my delight when I seen it pop up on both Sephora and Nordstrom.
Jump for the deets!
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Ribbon Palette ($65) and
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat Palette ($65)
Palette that features three eyeshadows, one cream eyeliner, one cream highlighter, one blush and two dual-ended applicators.
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Compact Mirror ($15)
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Cosmetic Pouch ($29)
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick ($25)
Rouge Unlimited lipstick in a limited-edition shade of Jupitor Brown.
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Golden Snow Duo ($45)
Highlighter and shimmering powder.
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited Mini Lip Gloss Trio ($45)
Includes three Gloss Unlimited shades in Venus Peach, Moon Gold and Scorpion Red in an original Tsumori Chisato satin pouch.
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Mini Brush Set ($69)
Four brushes and a Tsumori Chisato carrying case.
Although the world is split into two personality types, cat types and dog types, no one can deny the need to become a cat person when presented with such incredibly sweet offerings.
What do you think?
Tell the Muse!