Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 111

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat is a brand new, limited edition collaboration before Shu Uemura and Japanese fashion designer, Tsumori Chisato.  I generally get excited for Shu releases but this particular collection has me ecstatic.   Tsumori Chisato classical take  of kawaii really shines through in the design of each piece. For reasons unknown to me I was thinking this might be exclusively available within Asia so you can imagine my delight when I seen it pop up on both Sephora and Nordstrom.

Jump for the deets!

• Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Ribbon Palette ($65) and
  • Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat Palette ($65)

Palette that features three eyeshadows, one cream eyeliner, one cream highlighter, one blush and two dual-ended applicators.

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 12

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 11

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 7

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 8

• Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Compact Mirror ($15)

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 6

• Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Cosmetic Pouch ($29)

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 5

• Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick ($25)

Rouge Unlimited lipstick in a limited-edition shade of Jupitor Brown.

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 4

• Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Golden Snow Duo ($45)

Highlighter and shimmering powder.

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 3

• Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited Mini Lip Gloss Trio ($45)

Includes three Gloss Unlimited shades in Venus Peach, Moon Gold and Scorpion Red in an original Tsumori Chisato satin pouch.

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 2

• Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Mini Brush Set ($69)

Four brushes and a Tsumori Chisato carrying case.

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 1

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 10

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Planet Cat 13

Although the world is split into two personality types, cat types and dog types, no one can deny the need to become a cat person when presented with such incredibly sweet offerings.

Loves it!

What do you think?

Hauling?

Tell the Muse!

• 10/21/09 10:34 Kaye:

I want the brushes! And the compact! And the highlighter!

• 10/21/09 10:38 the Muse:

me too, me too, me too! can I just have it all kaye?! :)D

• 10/21/09 11:02 kirsty:

So cute!

• 10/21/09 11:55 the Muse:

agreed kirsty :)

• 10/21/09 11:49 Fresco Phyrra:

I’m now a dog person these days, thanks to my poodle, but omg those are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

• 10/21/09 12:02 the Muse:

ditto dd but I can be a cat person for this haha!

• 10/21/09 12:24 Kate:

Dear Muse,
    Thanks so much for sharing this! I am definitely a cat person and this collection is just too cute for words! As soon as I saw this, I immediately ordered the mirrored compact and lipstick. Must think about the m/u bag and Planet Cat Palette. Love those too, but a bit pricey. :D

• 10/21/09 12:33 the Muse:

fantastic Kate! Nice hauling! I’m still taking things in and out of my cart trying to decide…ugh! want. it. all. Quite pricey yes but oh so lurvely :-D

• 10/21/09 16:22 Kate:

I just discovered the Asian site has 3 lip colors. No fair! My wallet is still debating if it can survive another hit. Unfortunately, I ordered MAC holiday stuff before I saw this.

• 10/21/09 16:23 the Muse:

yes tis true. A friend and I were discussing that and hopeful we’d get all three colors in the US :( Damn Kate we are in troubleszzzz

• 10/21/09 12:25 BeautyBitch:

That was the sound of my credit card jumping out of the window beyond my grasp.

• 10/21/09 12:32 the Muse:

LOL Bora!

• 10/21/09 12:29 Mollie:

I AM a cat person, and a kawaii person. =) Sadly, this is all way out of my budget. Very, very adorable though!

• 10/21/09 12:34 the Muse:

awesome Mollie :-D I have a cat and dogs but I tend to lean towards being a dog person. But god knows I ADORE this collection :-D

It’s a little on the pricey side but god SOOO cute!

• 10/21/09 12:59 su-pah:

oooooh! thank you! i’m dying over this collection, literally.

• 10/21/09 13:02 the Muse:

me too su-pah! isn’t it lovely?!

• 10/21/09 13:13 Inês:

Omg, I want the whole collection.

• 10/21/09 13:33 the Muse:

haha ines me too!

• 10/21/09 14:02 Inês:

I don’t even like cats XD A shame that it’s a little too expensive for my pocket and we don’t have Shu here in Portugal…

• 10/21/09 14:28 the Muse:

haha I’m not much of a cat person ines even though I have one :-D but yes it’s a bit costly….still WANT though :-D

• 10/21/09 13:48 pickledgreens:

I got the Ribbon palette, and it’s light but pretty. I preferred it over the Cat. The liner however, does not stay on at all. The blushes in both are sparkly, and I found I couldn’t build up too much color b/c of the sparkles. Definitely a collector’s item. The Cat palette is cute too but I’m leaning towards the BB Earth metal, since I can’t have it all. The highlighter is really, really pretty, but I’m finding little need for highlighters these days.

• 10/21/09 14:30 the Muse:

hi pickedgreens thanks for the mini review! I firgured if I get it, I’ll end up beauty vaulting it :-D no for use just for petting and telling it how pretty it is :-D disappointing to hear the liner and blushes aren’t too fabs ;(

• 10/21/09 14:09 gio:

This collection is gorgeous! I want everything lol

• 10/21/09 14:28 the Muse:

lol me too gio!

• 10/21/09 16:02 Karrie:

The mirror and the pouch are cute!

• 10/21/09 16:10 the Muse:

and everything else too karrie? :-D

• 10/21/09 20:17 Melissa:

I’m a serious cat lover. I have two Manx (tail-less) cats that are 13 and 7 and they are truly my kids, spoiled to the core. I’m not a crazy cat item collector however I do appreciate a kawaii esque kitty item now and then and thanks to SASA have a few random things. I have heard SHU brushes are extraordinary and I’m lemming the set. Its not on Sephora or Nordstrom.com. Do you know where I might buy it online? Do you have any experience with Shu brushes?

• 10/22/09 9:54 the Muse:

aww melissa so sweet!!!!! I have one crazy tuxedo cat :-D she’s a gorgeous girl and nearly 13 years old. She so does not love my dogs though lol! Sasa is awesome right?! :-D Nordies does indeed have the brush set my dear. Just search tsumori chisato and it pops right up :-D

I only have one shu brush and it’s VERY nice :-D I’d love to indulge further but I’m really awful with collecting brushes :-D

• 10/21/09 21:15 Jenn:

I am such a cat person and want it all!! I already put my order in for the cat palette, lipstick and highlighter powder! Can’t wait to get them :)

• 10/22/09 9:13 the Muse:

me either jenn :-D it’s way cute! I imagine for cat people it’s even cuter and more of a lem!

• 10/21/09 23:55 Jin:

Everything looks so cute!!! I love the kitty – I remember seeing this kitty on one of Tsumori Chisato’s line of bags. So cute, but way out of my budget. Same for this too T__T Maybe I can just purchase one single item and ignore everything else (what a feat to accomplish haha)!

• 10/22/09 9:48 the Muse:

way above mine too Jin :-D LOL! It’ll be hard but you can do it! haha!

• 10/23/09 11:55 Lisa:

I just went to Sephora.com and they only have 4 items and no mirror. Is that exclusively at Nordstrom’s?? This is extremely tempting, but if the one previous reviewer said it wasn’t all that great….makes me second guess spending that kind of money just to idolize it. :-/ But the mirror might be super worth it. Cheap and adorable, not to mention practical.

• 10/23/09 12:00 the Muse:

it’s not exclusive Lisa but I notice that Sephora does this alot lately where they bring in a few pieces. Not sure why. They do it with Guerlain collections sometimes as well. As far as I know it’s not a nordie’s exclusive. and very true on the mirror, inexpensive and practical :-D

• 11/23/09 18:03 Nicole:

Wow! Everything looks so cute ~ <3 Although definitely too pricey for me to get haha

• 11/24/09 14:27 the Muse:

hey nicole yea the prices were a tad insane :-D