Dior Spring Collection 2010: Dior Lacy Beauty

Spring comes early with beautiful images of the Dior Spring Collection 2010.

Dior Spring Collection 2010 43

Jump for more deets!

Dior Lacy Beauty is inspired by vintage 20’s lingerie and Christian Dior’s love of lace.

Dior Poudrier Dentelle used to highlight and add radiance to the face.
Shades Available: Pink Lace and Peach Lace

Dior Spring Collection 2010 3

Dior Spring Collection 2010 4

Dior 5 Colour Eyeshadow Palettes
Shades Available: Pearl Glow and Coquette

Dior Spring Collection 2010 2

Dior Spring Collection 2010 1

The collection will be available January 15th.

Looks very pretty doesn’t it?

Source

• 11/4/09 10:32 Alyson:

Whoaaaa. That 2nd quint is calling to me. Looks like it might even be matte!!!!

• 11/4/09 10:34 the Muse:

Alyson, the both look great right? Even I’m liking matte ha!

• 11/4/09 10:43 daisychain:

I am seriously drooling over these.

• 11/4/09 11:27 the Muse:

def will wipe your drool hun :P~~~~

• 11/4/09 10:45 dina:

oh good lord muse you are killing me with all of these palettes!! they are beautiful :) (i’m still drooling over artdeco’s stuff from yesterday’s post)

• 11/4/09 11:32 the Muse:

ha dina glad you’re enjoying hun :-D I hear you on art deco!

• 11/4/09 10:52 The Mighty J:

Dang first Guerlain now this – dang!

• 11/4/09 11:26 the Muse:

haha J :-D We are so broke!

• 11/4/09 11:14 gio:

wow, everything looks gorgeous, esp the first quad!

• 11/4/09 11:25 the Muse:

love love gio :)

• 11/4/09 11:21 Margaret:

OMG. OMG. OMG.

:::hides credit card at the bottom of the sea:::

• 11/4/09 11:25 the Muse:

lol margaret is there room for mine?!

• 11/4/09 11:31 Margaret:

Because of YOU I bought the Cargo Runway palette at Sephora F&F! Actually, I love it! Did you end up getting one? If so, will you review it soon?

• 11/4/09 12:18 the Muse:

HA Magaret! good hauling that’s a beautiful palette. First I had it in my cart and didn’t get it but than when I went in store and my sis used my sephora card we got 10% off as VIB’s so I went and snagged it, haven’t reviewed it yet but will do soon and let you know the good word :)

• 11/4/09 12:28 Sheila:

Wow, I love you.

This is bad news for my wallet o____0

• 11/4/09 13:04 the Muse:

and mine Shelia hehe!

• 11/4/09 12:29 MM Curator:

Muse, you are killing me with the spring collections! I definitely need all of these lovely lacy pieces. :D

• 11/4/09 13:04 the Muse:

ugh me too MM! I swear I’m still worried about Holiday and already I have to save $ for spring!

• 11/4/09 14:02 Nunu:

Firstly Muse, my boyfriend said he’d like to file an official complaint against you for leading me into temptation and delivering evil to me in the form of makeup pr0n.
    Onwards to more important matters.
    Those pretty lace patterns on the quads looks like it is merely stamped on and using it would mean bye bye pretty pattern. Can I justify buying it just to place it on a pedestal to be gazed at and stroked lovingly 3 times a day?…hmmmm….I…NEED…it…in…my…life…
    Those powders are definitely mine tho!Highlights, meh, I’m an asian greaseball I don’t need any more shine, but radiance?…ooooh I can do radiance!

• 11/4/09 14:27 the Muse:

oopsie nunu….say sorries to the boyfriend but I will continue to offend with makeup pr0n and babblings until death do us parts :-D haha!

yup, you are correct. HATE that. Guerlain does the same with the over spray of a pretty design which disappears in one stroke le sigh :( Horrifying. I’ve come to some sort of agreement with myself that I will stop stashing pretty things away into my beauty vault and I will relish using them even if it means they won’t be as pretty when I first purchased them! haha an Asian greaseball eh? :-D *hugs* I wish I can say the same…I’m a flaky mess…the cold weather has sucked the oil clean out of my skin! I hope they are pigmented enough to work as blush! Crossing fingers, toes, and legs!

Thanks for comment nunu! Hope we talk again soon!

• 11/4/09 15:21 kristina:

I want that first quint. When I go to the mall I’m telling my Dior SA to hold onto one for me!
    Hold on, it’s not even Christmas yet for Pete’s sake. I’m not ready to talk about Spring actually…

• 11/4/09 15:32 the Muse:

LOL kristina. hells I know :-D it’s not even Thanksgiving yet sheesh!

• 11/4/09 18:28 Chelsea:

I let my mouth drop open as I was looking at these … I almost literally drooled over them. But drat–they’re not up on Dior’s website yet! I want to add them to my Wishpot so’s I don’t forget by the time Spring (which also brings my annual bonus) rolls around.

• 11/4/09 21:06 the Muse:

hi chelsea doubt you’ll see them until after the holiday :-D hits counters January :) happy hauling when it does pop up!

• 11/4/09 20:12 Ebontien:

Dear LVMH beauty brands,

Stop driving me to temptation this spring. I’m trying to be a good girl for spring, having spent (barely) nothing for the holidays. Please make this more realistic by not tempting me with pretties. You’ve got two (Guerlain and Dior) strikes against you already. Please don’t make a third (Givenchy). Thank you.

Yours truly,

Ebontien

P.S. OH GODS THIS IS THE HABIT THAT NEVER ENDS.

• 11/5/09 16:26 the Muse:

lol ebontien! :-D please would you mind including my name with yours in that letter :-D

• 11/5/09 0:41 jackieg02:

Wait. Hold up. I have to wait until spring?

The blush is the only thing I’ve got my eye on. Take that back, I have my other eye on that quint too…

• 11/5/09 10:59 the Muse:

I know Jackie jeez too far away! sob!

• 11/7/09 2:45 FT:

I’m in love with the dusty pink on the 2nd eyeshadow palette! x)
    I like the 2nd palette better, but if I get it, I would not know what to do with the pink on the center (the one that has “CD” stamped on it)…

Just like you, I also hope the highlighter will be pigmented enough to use as blush… and “Pink Lace” & “Peach Lace” sound more like a blush to me, lol… If you will get one, can you please post a review? :)

Would love to see them in real life! ^^

• 11/10/09 16:54 the Muse:

hi FT ditto! :_D I’m so wanting it ALL! I’ll def be doing a review when I get one some hauling in :-D January can’t come soon enough!

• 2/24/10 20:00 Su:

oh my…I am drooling lol
    I love the design and packaging

• 2/24/10 20:39 the Muse: