Gift Ideas: NYX Luscious Lip Palette

NYX Luscious Lip Palette 9

Exsqueeze me Santa baby can you load my stocking up with gorgeous NYX Luscious Lip Palettes? Plus Christmas is on sale this year so it won’t break your bank too much if you give me a few, k, thanks.

NYX Luscious Lip Palette are available now and ready for your stocking. Five shades for seven bucks each what more could a girl want?

Check ‘em after the jump!

Honestly I’m not big on lip palettes but present me with delicious colors and I could cave. These look quite beautiful indeed and a super cheap gift idea or stocking stuffer dontcha think?

Each compact comes with five shades of gloss, a full size mirror, and a lip brush for application. Some of the shades are popping! They pretty much covered everything from work safe shades to funky fun colors for those who like a bit of bold in their lives.

Check ‘em:

NYX Luscious Lip Palette 8

NYX Luscious Lip Palette 7

NYX Luscious Lip Palette 6

NYX Luscious Lip Palette 5

NYX Luscious Lip Palette 4

NYX Luscious Lip Palette 3

NYX Luscious Lip Palette 2

NYX Luscious Lip Palette 1

Man, loving those oranges!

What do you think?

Worthy of a haul?

Which shades are you lovin’?

Tell the Muse!

Available now from NYX.

• 11/12/09 20:36 Mae:

I like the one on the right in the first picture… and maybe I’m crazy but I don’t see it among the close-ups?? Help! Also, where can you buy this brand? I’ve never heard of it.

• 11/13/09 9:12 the Muse:

hi mae I honestly don’t see that one either LOL I’m not sure what it is but if I can find out I’ll post back. You can buy it at Harmon’s drugstore or online at http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/ <—the link is in this post.

Hope this helps!

• 11/12/09 22:36 Lisa Kate:

Wow I really, really like these! I want that orange one too! I totally think you should get it and let me know how it is :P I’m not usually a lip palette fan cause I like the ease of just using a lipstick tube, but those oranges are to die for!

• 11/13/09 9:10 the Muse:

lisa I was thinking the same thing that I’m not big on lip palettes but hot damn the oranges are looking ace! :-D I’m going to snag some samples shortly and swatch up for ya!

• 11/13/09 17:27 sarah:

how about 96 shades for $25?

It may not be as portable, but I would love to see swatches for this :)

• 11/16/09 13:46 the Muse:

i know I seen those Sarah, crazy right? great deal!

• 11/13/09 21:05 Christy:

I love NYX! So many good buys from them :)

• 11/16/09 13:43 the Muse:

agreed christy :-D one of the better DS brands!

• 11/13/09 22:17 Lisa:

Last I saw they also have Nyx at Ulta. These are tempting. But carrying around a palate 24/7 is kind of annoying for touch ups. Though the everyday colors are nice.

• 11/16/09 13:43 the Muse:

hi lisa

mmm I’m kinda on the fence about lip palettes too. guess best used at home :P

• 2/9/10 0:49 Paloma:

oooh…I want The Nudes, The Perfect Everyday Colors, Pinky Promise, The Naturals and Dance in Africa…how much are these?

• 2/9/10 7:36 the Muse:

hey paloma as per review :) $7 bucks! :)

• 9/6/10 12:57 Sara:

Plzz share swatches???
    I want to buy some palettes so i need swatches