MAC Love Lace and MAC Lillyland Photos

MAC Love Lace 3

Looks like MAC Love Lace and MAC Lillyland will get a little bit of my money next year.

Check out a few more bits after the jump.

Just a brief glimpse at the offerings from MAC Lillyland releasing December 26th.

MAC Love Lace 2

MAC Love Lace 1

I can see myself getting excited about this releases.

How about you?

Source

• 11/27/09 16:27 Tammy:

Hmm I think it’ll depend on what the other items will look like. I think so far Dior’s spring lace collection is still winning by a long shot for me :D

Thanks for sharing about the update^^

• 11/30/09 16:39 the Muse:

god yes tammy and guerlain don’t forget guerlain :-D

• 11/27/09 16:51 Ally:

Isn’t this the Lilly Pullitzer collection? Did they rename it?

• 11/30/09 16:39 the Muse:

nope my bad ally all fixed :-D

• 11/27/09 17:50 Phyrra:

I love the promo ad. Gorgeous!

• 11/30/09 16:38 the Muse:

agreed dd something fierce

• 11/28/09 1:22 Nunu:

Happy Thanksgiving Musey!
    Hope you had lots of yummy food!
    I saw these on Temptalia’s blog and altho I have no idea what to do with green, pink and white eyeshadow, that adorable pattern has got me hooked.
    I hope the blush doesn’t swatch too brown.

• 11/30/09 16:28 the Muse:

Happy thanksgiving, belated, nunu although it’s quite a US holiday isn’t it :) but still Happiest anyway :-D Too much yummy food! Eep!

I THINK these are powder blushes in some cases…but not sure as of yet so that might be cool :-D I agree on the brown but hopeful it’ll look good!

• 11/28/09 4:58 Nia:

Hmmm, Love Lace! Come to Mama! I am really looking forward to this one :D
    The Lillyland collection somehow is not my thing. I might look at one of the cremeblushes, but more because I never tried one. The collection itself is doing nothing for me.
    MAc, bring on Love Lace :D

Hope you guys all had a great Thanksgiving.

• 12/8/09 16:49 the Muse:

hi nia sorry for the delayed reply. really liking all of this :-D including lillyland :-D I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy delayed T-day LOL!

• 12/9/09 2:52 Nia:

Take care, hun! We need you :)

• 12/9/09 10:24 the Muse:

aw thanks Nia :)

• 11/28/09 10:54 Linn:

Oooh…Pretty concept!
    But though it looks different, its still kinda the same in a way, just prettier… I hope they’re matte like in the pics, all the shimmer MAC has been giving lately me no likey =(

• 12/8/09 16:29 the Muse:

hi linn sorry for the delayed reply been swamped :-D awww no likey shimmer eh? :-D I think they look pretty matte hmmm! We’ll see!

• 11/29/09 19:14 Kelsey:

They’re very pretty!

• 11/30/09 16:19 the Muse:

agreed kelsey :-D likey!

• 11/29/09 22:28 Paloma:

Looks kinda cool….is it a blush, eyeshadow, what? lol

• 11/30/09 14:40 the Muse:

LOL I haven’t a clue paloma! just a sneaky peek from what I understand face powders :-D! But we shall see!

• 11/30/09 5:27 jamie:

aww the eyeshadow`s sooo cute but i think it looks better on fairer skin :(

the blush is pretty tooo but i just bought nars’ orgasm and bobbi`s … sth blush so i`m very very hesitant in buying another blush! aha

• 12/8/09 16:28 the Muse:

hey jamie! :) I know I have WAY too many blushes to get through :-D haha!

• 12/8/09 16:29 Jamie:

out of curiosity, do you ever touch pan on any of your blush? :P i know i dont :(

• 12/8/09 16:30 the Muse:

oh hells no jamie LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe on nars super orgasm almost :)!

• 12/1/09 11:26 pavlina: