MAC Warm & Cozy Product Pictures & First Impressions

MAC Warm & Cozy hits counters in January, just about the right time of the year me thinks as it’s nude selection of shades does have me thinking warm and cozy thoughts on a cold Winter’s night!

MAC Warm Cozy 8

Jump for it!

MAC Warm Cozy 6

MAC Lipstick

• Spiced Tea (Warm Bronzed Brown)
  • Warm Me Up Creamy (Mid-Tone Neutral Pink)
  • Siss (Muted Golden Beige)

MAC Lipglass

• 2N (Creamy Neutral Yellow Pink)
  • Feeling Dreamy (Pale Neutral Pink)
  • Light That Fire (Burnt Coral with Pearl)
  • 3N (Neutral Brown with Gold and Pink Pearl)

MAC Warm Cozy 3

MAC Shadesticks

• Cuddle (Frosted Light Golden Yellow)
  • Nurture (Frosted Peach Beige)
  • Warm and Cozy (Burnt Amber with Red and Gold Pearl)

MAC Warm Cozy 5

MAC Eyeshadow

• Cuddle (Frosted Light Golden Yellow)
  • Nurture (Frosted Peach Beige)
  • Warm and Cozy (Burnt Amber with Red and Gold Pearl)
  • Relaxed (Frosted Dark Chocolate Brown)

MAC Warm Cozy 2

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish

• By Candlelight (Golden Pink)
  • Comfort (Golden Bronze)

MAC Warm Cozy 1

MAC Nail Lacquer

• Blissed Out (Creamy Light Nude)
  • Dim the Lights (Creamy Dark Chocolate)

MAC Warm Cozy 4

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner

• Close for Comfort (Pinkish Brown)
  • Feelin’ Good (Light Beige)

Also releasing…

• MAC Lip Conditioner Tube and Stick
  • MAC Mineralized All Over Lotion
  • MAC Care Blends Essential Oils

MAC Warm Cozy 7

Looks like a damn fine line up of product! I know I’m excited about the Shadesticks and MSF.

How about you?

Loving MAC Warm & Cozy?

Any must haves?

Tell the Muse!

Source

• 11/23/09 16:11 Anitacska:

I’ll definitely get By Candlelight MSF, not sure about Comfort yet (looks exactly like Warmed to me), and probably nothing else.

• 11/23/09 16:14 the Muse:

liking by candlelight myself Anitacska…not sure on comfort..sounds like something I already have?! I have to look through my MSF :)

• 11/23/09 17:18 robyn:

i have to get either the eyeshadow or shadestick in cuddle just because of the name :)

• 11/24/09 9:29 the Muse:

lol robyn ditto love the name!

• 11/23/09 17:47 MC:

Hello Light that Fire and 3N lipglasses, my name is Robin..I shall be buying you in the future. The shadows remind me slightly of the browns in last year’s Cult of Cherry Spiced Chocolate quad.

I won’t lie, I just really want the hat in that ad lol. :P

• 11/24/09 14:52 the Muse:

lol MC! :-D hells if I wear that hat total dork moment but LOVE!

• 11/23/09 18:52 su-pah:

loving the sound of this collection but practically swimming in similar hued MSFs, may have to sit this one out but it’s gunna be painful. :(

• 11/24/09 9:28 the Muse:

hey su-pah same here but I can’t resist MSF! NEED!

• 11/23/09 18:58 NuNu:

I’d like…the model’s hat please.
    xD
    barring that, By Candlelight if it doesn’t make me look like a disco ball and one of the lip products as I’m going through a ‘Nude’ kick right now and am on the hunt for the perfect ‘nude pink’ lippy.

• 11/24/09 9:33 the Muse:

lol me too nunu but I’d look like a dork wearing it! I can’t pull off the nudes but def want the SS and MSF :-D Nude Pink=Urban Decay Naked you needs it!

• 11/23/09 20:55 AO:

GIMME!!! :-)

• 11/24/09 9:27 the Muse:

lol AO!

• 11/23/09 21:34 Lisa:

I really like the nude lipstick and the light nude nail polish. I already have plenty of brown eyeshadows. Soooo, perhaps a light haul here.

• 11/24/09 10:22 the Muse:

hehe I’m feeling a haul too Lisa :-D def have too many browns as well but still wants!

• 11/23/09 22:10 Christy:

Mmm, more MSF’s & Shadesticks :D I can’t wait!

• 11/24/09 9:27 the Muse:

me either christy…loving the msf and SS!

• 11/23/09 22:19 Vonvon:

What an appropriate name for a collection to be launched in the cold winter days of January! Warm & Cozy…just the thought would have warmed up and brightened my day….;)

Like you, me too excited about the Shadesticks!

• 11/24/09 10:22 the Muse:

agreed vonvon :-D can’t wait for SS :) and MSF! WANT!

• 11/24/09 0:08 StacyRenea:

I just wanted to let you know that the listings of the eyeshadow names are not shown properly. They should be:
    Chamomile Creamy pale yellow (Satin) (Limited Edition)
    Modelette Mid-tone warm camel (Satin) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
    Milled Cider Dark warm brown (Satin) (Limited Edition)
    Embark Deep rich brown-black (Matte) (Permanent).
    Just wanted to give you a heads up :)

• 12/8/09 16:35 the Muse:

hi stacy sorry for the delayed reply been SWAMPED! thanks for the heads up will edit it shortly :-D this is what happens when I’m tired and posting haha!

• 11/24/09 2:35 Nia:

I am looking forward to the dark brown shadestick (if it is a cool brown) and the By Candlelight MSF. The rest s not so my colour range, although a lot of people love 2N.

• 11/24/09 9:23 the Muse:

nia I’m kinda on this brown kick lately so I’m looking forward to that too, looks gorg!

• 11/24/09 10:30 Shefali:

Love it! The oils look interesting.

• 11/24/09 14:24 the Muse:

Hey Shefali! :) oils def look interesting to me too!

• 11/24/09 11:41 Mollie:

I really want the lipsticks and the glosses. Other than that, nothing really appeals… but I love me a nude lip. :)

• 11/24/09 14:24 the Muse:

I can’t do nude sadly Mollie but I’m on those MSF and SS!

• 11/28/09 0:38 Mollie:

The MSF’s do look quite nice. :) But you seem to be able to do a pink nude lip! Why not give one of the pinker lipsticks a shot? The Warm Me Up one looks a little like UD’s Naked lipstick… maybe a little warmer…

• 11/30/09 16:36 the Muse:

hey mollie thanks babe! you think? I’m not sure! I’ll try :-D Always up for something new!!!!!!!!!!!!! MSF I’m on it!

• 11/24/09 12:36 coco72:

I only like the lip conditioner in tube. ┬┐Do anyone know if it gets permanent?

• 11/24/09 12:58 the Muse:

hi coco.

Not sure I think the clear one is perm but not sure. Don’t quote me :)

• 11/25/09 14:39 Kendra:

OMG! Finally!
    I think I’m going to finally make my first purchases from MAC as soon as it releases, those colors look amazing. I’m hoping one of those lipsticks actually match me and don’t make me look weird like most nudes do.
    Which products do you think would be worth a pick-up for a first time buyer?

• 12/8/09 16:33 the Muse:

hi kendra sorry for the delayed reply :-D nudes look awful weird on me too! for me personally I’d go with the shadesticks and shadows for sure :-D they look like keepers!

• 12/1/09 13:07 Todd:

I think Tiffany J from MAC actually tweeted about the essential oils at one point. I really am curious about those… mostly because I’m fearless when it comes to oils. Bring on the hydration!

But other than that… all those lipsticks have to be mine. For sure.

• 12/1/09 13:18 the Muse:

todd really? I’ve been MIA on twitter, missed that tweet :-D Ditto for me, as much hydration as possible, especially in the Winter. Not sure I can do the lippies but the MSF please yes, want thanks. :)

• 12/14/09 23:36 QueenB:

I just got the Warm Me Up lipstick and I LOVE IT!!! it’s definitely MLBB and I’m NC30-C3 depending on the season. It’s similar to Kinda Sexy when swatched on my hand but on my pigmented red-purple lips it’s definitely MLBB. Goes well with Embark like they suggested too!

• 12/15/09 9:09 the Muse:

hey queenb sounds gorg! I’ll have to peep it when I see the collection in person :-D Can’t wait!