Most Wanted Beauty: Pop Beauty

pop beauty cosmetics

The Muse has been struggling with a Pop Beauty haul for the past month or so. She has her cart filled with a mass amount of Pop and she just has to hit submit to make it all her own….so far she’s been very good and has resisted the evil lure but I’m thinking that won’t last for long.

Here’s what’s topping my Most Wanted Beauty list from Pop Beauty.

Jump for it!

Pop Beauty Hot Pot
This glowing peach liner slash base slash eyeshadow will add a warm glow of peach to lids with a mega white rainbow sparkle!

Pop Beauty 6

Pop Beauty Lip Magnet Primer
I’m so very in love with Urban Decay Lip Primer so this tickles me as interesting!

Pop Beauty 5

Pop Beauty Lush Blush
Load me up with three shades of killer Pop blush please.

Pop Beauty 4

Pop Beauty Face Magnet Primer
Anything that promises to prep, brighten, and keep my foundation fresh is a total winner.

Pop Beauty 3

Pop No Show Concealer
Kinda reminds me of Lorac Double Feature…not big on stick concealers but count me in for anything that conceals these old eyes!

Pop Beauty 2

Pop Lid Bronzer
Far from Summer we’d be but regardless this palette charms my socks right off my feet. In the style of the Pop Neon Lid Palette I so adored it contains six shades of warmth for my lids.

Pop Beauty 1

Feel free to visit www.popbeauty.co.uk and make your most wanted beauty list up. Tell me what Pop Beauty you might be lemming!

• 11/9/09 20:10 Lisa Kate:

OOh I love that Hot Pot you chose! Have you tried them before? I’ve tried the palettes and I don’t know…I just don’t feel they are worth the price, especially with the amazing palettes coming cheap from the UK right now! I hope you buy and review these XD

• 11/10/09 9:14 the Muse:

hi Lisa! :-D Haven’t tried them yet but hoping too shortly :-D Some of the palettes are hit and miss. I’ve had some great ones but some aren’t pigmented a bit chalky ;) I know what you mean! I’m hitting submit shortly haha!

• 11/9/09 21:08 Jessie:

I have the Lid Bronzer and I use it everyday I have class, it’s so versatile and perfect for days where you don’t want to be too loud with your makeup

• 11/10/09 9:12 the Muse:

hey jessie! ugh you’re tempting me further now :-D

• 11/10/09 9:34 daisychain:

I love pop! I have the pretty pastels (I think that is the name) palette and just adore it.

• 11/10/09 12:42 the Muse:

hey missus! :-D How are you!? I didn’t get that one but wanted it badly :-D Love love pastels!

• 11/10/09 16:07 robyn:

i like their mascara

• 11/10/09 16:38 the Muse:

hey robyn!

Never tried would you believe it?

• 11/11/09 12:51 robyn:

it doesnt say waterproof but its extremly hard to budge and like the blackest of blacks

• 11/11/09 13:29 the Muse:

hmm nice robyn :-D need to add to the list!

• 11/10/09 16:40 dangster:

Pop Beauty stuff is back in the Sephora website sale section, FYI :)

Also, a ton of Vincent Longo, Napoleon Perdis, and Sugar :)

• 11/10/09 16:40 the Muse:

No way!? I looked last night HA! totally snagging thanks dangster!

• 11/10/09 18:19 Heather:

I have the face magnet primer and I like it a lot. ^-^
    I’m quite tempted by some of their lip products and the hot pot you listed!

• 11/11/09 12:45 the Muse:

hey heather ok must get :-D doesn’t take much haha!

• 11/11/09 11:48 hiromix:

omg if i could i’d SO get the pop lid bronzer! am the biggest fan of pop eyeshadow palettes! and these colours look soooooooo nice, i love warm colours, peaches are fab & i don’t have that one from pop. total want… now if i could find pop in korea… T..T
    i used to buy pop @ boots & topshop & superdrug when i was in london :) aaah, those were the days! :)
    the blusher looks so cute~~

• 11/11/09 12:42 the Muse:

hey hiromix it’s on sale at sephora now 11 bucks!!!!!! :-D I think I needs it :-D but you have so many other great brands in Korea :-D

• 10/28/10 8:19 Asuka:

Hi, Muse! Have you bought the blush? I bought the apricot shade – it’ s not enough for a blush – rather a face colour. It is amazing, though! The peach-gold iridescence is visible in sunlight!

• 10/28/10 9:16 the Muse:

hi asuka yup I have all the shades. Def not enough for a blusher :( though I agree!

• 1/11/11 8:00 YC:

Can you use the face primer on dark skin?

• 1/11/11 9:27 the Muse:

sure YC anyone can use a primer, I wouldn’t use this particularly one on darker skin but there are any number of primers you can use.

• 1/11/11 11:55 YC:

Thanks ‘the Muse’. Which primer would you recommend for darker skin tones which can get quite oily. Is a mattifier better? If so, which one?

• 1/11/11 12:08 the Muse:

hi yc I don’t really have a rec for a darker skin tone, anything clear or uncolored is fine which is the case with most primers…anything that’s mattifying is fine in regards to oily skin! You can check through my primer reviews to find one that’s suitable to oily skin http://www.musingsofamuse.com/category/facial-primer-reviews <—here are all my reviews on various primers. Hope this helps!