New Spring Harajuku Lovers Collection

This could get expensive……..

Harajuku Lovers Spring Collection

Jump!

I’m thinking having to revamp my entire fragrance wardrobe each season could prove expensive if the bloody Harajuku Lovers keep changing their clothes. But who could resist? Just look at their cute little painted toes and ickle little belly buttons, OMG cuteness overload. I’m not sure what I find more endearing their little bikinis or Love’s huge Nicole Richie style shades!

The good news is these new versions actually add lighter, summery notes so you aren’t buying into the same fragrance again just because the clothes have changed a la the Snow Bunnie Collection.

What do you think?

Loves ‘em?

Leaves ‘em?

In other news….

Happy Monday!

Scarecrow and Mrs King 2

Let’s all groan in sync. I hate Monday with such a passion but Amazon alerted me that Scarecrow and Mrs. King is coming out on DVD March 9th. This has made Monday more brighter! I freaking loved Scarecrow and Mrs. King when I was like 10 or something and have always been obsessed with rewatching the entire season, I was one of those people that kept clicking, “Would you like to see this on DVD?” at Amazon. But the studios never released it…but finally….it’s going to be available shortly. Praise Jebus! Loves it!

Anyone remember Bruce Boxleitner sporting a bit of bluish gray eye shadow in the first few episodes a la Fabio on a cheesy romance novel? Loves it!

Scarecrow and Mrs King 1

Happy Monday loves! Be back in a bit with more posts and to answer all your comments from the weekend.

Source

• 11/16/09 12:56 Theresa:

Muse! I was at Costco and they were selling Harajuku Lovers! And they were the collectable versions too! Only $25 each which is quite nice! but then I’m in Canada so I don’ tknow if it’s the same down there lol. :)

• 11/16/09 13:13 the Muse:

hey theresa! I haven’t hit up costco but our CVS had them and also nordie’s rack and a few other places for dirt cheap as well!

Did you score any?

That’s a good price!

• 11/16/09 13:04 Ashley:

Quick Question:
    Besides the outfit change, nothing in the perfume was changed right?

• 11/16/09 13:12 the Muse:

hi ashley

yes the perfumes changed slighted, re-read hun :)

• 11/16/09 19:30 BeautyBitch:

Muse, only YOU would find a way to work in Fabio in a post about fragrance!

• 11/17/09 9:52 the Muse:

*bows* thank you Bora LOL gotta get fabio in there hehe!

• 11/17/09 9:37 dina:

so freakin’ cute!! and glad they changed up the scent a bit :D

• 11/17/09 9:44 the Muse:

me too dina! Makes me want to haul b/c if it was just clothes I don’t think I could justify it no matter how cute :-D!

• 1/5/10 5:20 Kendra:

Oh gosh, and right after I just bought G in the Snow Bunnies collection.
    Really makes me wonder how they could make her scent much more summery, though. I already feel like I’m being transported to a beach when I wear her.
    May have to indulge though, as they are so unbelievably adorable!

• 1/5/10 7:53 the Muse:

kendra I agree how much more coconuty and tropical can it get!? I’m eager to try :)