Paul & Joe Spring Collection 2010: Paul & Joe Disney Collection 2010

Paul Joe Spring 2010 11

A few Springs ago Paul & Joe released a Disney Collection that was later released in the states over a year later. The Muse brought you a review of the Paul & Joe Disney Collection around the time it was released after hauling it from Japan.

Bless be! Paul & Joe strikes again with a brand new Spring Collection that’s Disney in theme. I suspect you’ll see plenty of Alice and Wonderland bits and bobs with the release of the film but the cutest I’ve laid eyes on thus far would be the Paul & Joe Spring Collection 2010.

British Beauty Blogger brings a very special sneak peek at the collection.

See the photos after the jump!

Shown in these photos captured by the British Beauty Blogger are the lipglosses and cute tins containing blotters, lip balm, and blot refills. According to her details she says the release will be around March. Count me excited. Looks like it won’t be something exclusive to Japan this time around if it’s hitting UK shores so it’s a safe assumption we’ll be privy to it stateside as well.

Paul Joe Spring 2010 2

Paul Joe Spring 2010 1

Until Paul & Joe Spring 2010 gets here please enjoy my impressions and review of the Paul & Joe Spring 2008 Disney Collection.

Source

• 11/4/09 18:02 jojoba(My Make Up Reviews):

I would have tried Paul & Joe if there was no cartoons on its products. I don’t know why but I can’t deal with cartoon on makeup. It makes me feel that makeup companies are trying to reaching out younger customers… I know I am weird so don’t mind me… *_*

• 11/5/09 16:29 the Muse:

lol jojoba we still love you anyway :-D

• 11/4/09 18:14 Ally:

the packaging looks gorgeous!!! the products themselves however, haven’t peaked so much of an interest :( unlike the Shu Uemura cat collection..i may buy something because of the packaging! :)

• 11/5/09 16:28 the Muse:

hi ally! awww! I think packaging is a bit lure :-D god planet cat is SOOOO sweet :)

• 11/4/09 18:16 Sheila:

That’s really cute! I’ve never been a fan of Alice in Wonderland, but if the colours are nice, the packaging is definitely a plus.

• 11/5/09 11:03 the Muse:

hey shelia :-D the packaging kinda draws me in badly!

• 11/4/09 18:47 Melissa:

OMG! I must have it all – Please tell me where/how I can get it now? :) Pretty please?! I have been lemming after Alice and Wonderland by Tim Burton since I first heard about it on IMBD or something about a year ago! It is my absolute all time favorite children’s story and always has been. I’m even working on a collection of extra special Alice themed charm braclet kits for my Etsy store. I’m not a bandwagon jumper but I must make an exception for Alice stuff!!!

• 11/4/09 19:01 the Muse:

hey melissa! It’s cute right? It’s not out yet. It’ll be available at Paul and Joe counters in March at least it will be in the UK not sure about the US as of yet. As soon as I have more details I’ll give them to you :-D Oooo fun fun love the charm bracelet idea you must send me deets on your etsy store :-D

• 11/4/09 19:09 Mandy:

Paul & Joe releases the cutest collections! I love the Classic Disney themes, reminds me of childhood :) I wish I could purchase these items when they release, but I bet they’ll go really fast and they’re way out of my price range. :\

• 11/5/09 16:27 the Muse:

hi mandy!

me too! :-D I dunno prices yet but I imagine they’ll be costly sob :( and I bet they’ll sell out super fast you are right!

• 11/4/09 19:52 Nunu:

Muse, PLEASE tell me you know where they sell P&J in Canada?
    If I don’t get the Alice in Wonderland stuff I will absolutely DIE.
    ….At least until Guerlain 2010 spring revives me.

• 11/4/09 19:57 the Muse:

hi nunu…I dunno..I’m sorry. I’m not familiar with shops or stores in Canada as I am in the US. :( maybe try googling around and seeing what pops up or try the Paul and Joe main website maybe they have a shop list :-D this isn’t out until March so you have plenty of time to see what stores carry it.

Wish I could help some more but being in the US I really am clueless where you could find certain top shop counter brands.

• 11/4/09 19:54 Crystal:

Wow, those do look pretty. I have a question though, where can I buy Paul and Joe Makeup? I hear so much great stuff about them, but I can’t find it anywhere! I live in CA, USA by the way. Where are the counters located? Like in Saks? Thanks!

• 11/4/09 23:40 Hailee:

Aw I wish I would have known about your blog last year…I would have been all over their collection last year!! Sadly I’m not a big fan of Alice.

• 11/5/09 11:00 the Muse:

hey hailee check around ebay you might still find ‘em :)

• 11/5/09 3:00 Jin:

Oh my! The packaging itself is enough to sell this product!! Alice <3

• 11/5/09 10:58 the Muse:

agreed jin! :-D

• 11/5/09 8:12 The Mighty J:

OMG ok forget everything else I MUST have everything from this!

• 11/5/09 10:49 the Muse:

ha j! I hear you!

• 11/5/09 8:18 The Mighty J:

P.S. if you don’t mind be butting in Ms. Muse – Nunu you can buy Paul & Joe online at http://www.beautyjunkie.ca – hope that helps!

• 11/5/09 10:50 the Muse:

oh go right ahead thanks for the heads up J! Plenty of Canadians will thank ye!

• 11/5/09 8:18 The Mighty J:

I meant “don’t mind ME butting me” sheesh I need more caffeine.

• 11/5/09 10:58 the Muse:

hehe J I’m having fun reading your antics :-D

• 11/5/09 8:20 The Mighty J:

Yah def. need more caffeine since I can’t write out a properly constructed sentence – sorry Ms. Muse, please feel free to delete all my boo-boos :(

• 11/5/09 10:58 the Muse:

LOL J it’s ok my dear!

• 11/5/09 10:45 PinkyKathy:

Alice palette is so lovely. Do you know what is in that palette?? e/s?

• 11/5/09 10:46 the Muse:

Hi Pinky. Blot paper :-D

• 11/5/09 13:33 MM Curator:

OMG!! I used to love this movie when I was little – I’m even more excited for this collection than I was for the other Disney one. Can’t wait!!!

• 11/5/09 16:24 the Muse:

Me too MM! :-D really cute goodies!

• 11/16/09 3:22 Belle:

The packaging is just adorable! I just scored the bambi blush from this year’s collection and now, I’m looking forward to this. =)

• 11/16/09 9:12 the Muse:

hey belle! awesome :-D absolutely loved last year’s packaging :)