I have thee most awesome Would You Buy It? item for you today. I was gobsmacked when I seen it.
Are you sitting down?
Here it is!
Smashbox PRO Make Up Artist Starter Kit with Case!
Jump ahead to hear the price and what’s inside this MASSIVE kit.
So first off let me tell you what you get!
- 3 Smashbox Primers
- 4 Smashbox Concealers
- Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
- 2 Smashbox Tinted Moisturizers
- 4 Smashbox Foundations
- Smashbox Face Powder
- Smashbox Anti Shine
- Smashbox Mascara
- Smashbox Lash primer
- 2 Smashbox Brow Tech Wax/Powders
- Smashbox Eye Illusion
- 2 Smashbox Waterproof Eyeliners
- Smashbox Cream Eyeliner Palette
- 5 Smashbox Eye Shadows
- Smashbox Eye Shadow Duo
- 2 Smashbox Eye Shadow Trios
- Smashbox O-Glow
- 3 Smashbox Blushes
- Smashbox Artificial Light
- Smashbox Bronze Lights
- Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights
- Smashbox Lip Exfoliant
- Smashbox Lip Treatment
- Smashbox Tinted Lip Treatment
- 3 Smashbox Photo Finish Lipsticks
- 5 Smashbox Lip Enhancing Glosses
- Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss
- Smashbox O-Gloss
- Smashbox Doubletake Lip Color
- Smashbox Lip liner
- Smashbox Powder Brush #1
- Smashbox Crease Brush #10
- Smashbox Angle Brow Brush #12
- Smashbox Foundation Brush #13
- Smashbox Definer Brush #15
- Smashbox Face/Body Brush #19
- Smashbox Double-Ended Smudger Brush #20
- Smashbox Liner Brush #21
- Smashbox Fan Brush #22
- Smashbox Makeup Case
Can you say oh my god! Haha! Is this absurd or what? I’d take it all out of the case, spread it on my bed, and roll around in it!
You wanna know the price right?
A whopping $1,275!
Would you buy it?
Go on now you so want this as a present for your Paris Hilton BFF right?
It’s available now from QVC, A96774. I’m thinking they should slap a easy pay on this bad boy say $10 for 127 months. I’d so buy it if I could pay it off in small amounts. Just a suggestion QVC go with easy pay on this one!
I’m currently debating whether I’d buy it or not..of course this is pure virtual dreaming on my part but I wonder would I indulge?
So go ahead.
Would you buy the Smashbox PRO Make Up Artist Starter Kit with Case if:
1. You had a slew of extra cash!
2. It was available on an easy pay option.
Tell the Muse!
Ok, I admit it, I’d probably consider it if it was on easy pay…..I like the idea of a mortgage for my makeup.