Beauty Most Unusual: Foot Peels

Beauty Foot Treatment 4

Leave it to the love of my life, Rows, to discover the weirdest sh–….ahem the weirdest stuff on the planet.

Here’s the deal if you’re eating at the moment, drop it, as this is a gross post.

Jump for the best Beauty Most Unusual post to date!

Now the Muse knows a thing or three about Asian Cosmetics…heck she even knows about the weird unusual items that grace the Asian market.

Her fav?

Foot peels.

Now I’ve seen foot peels before, hell I’ve even seen ones that have urine in the mix…so disturbing but I can honestly say I’ve never see anything like this.

Check it.

Beauty Foot Treatment was something I discovered on JPMon a zillion years ago. I actually never used it because I couldn’t read the box and was terrified that it would eat my foot off. Glad I was smart enough to avoid it as the picture below prove it does eat some of your foot off ha!

Beauty Foot Treatment 3

Beauty Foot Treatment 2

Beauty Foot Treatment 1

See?

Gross right?

How freaking crazy is that?! It’s like growing new skin! Holy Jebus! It’s probably one of the weirder items I’ve seen since it actually works. You see Rows, is stupidest enough to try it and it worked for her. It’s ok I can call her stupid, crazy cat lady, whatever…we be best mates so she’s cool with me taking the piss out of her.

Me?

I’m scared, hold me. I don’t think I could even attempt it. I get a pedi once a week and that’s plenty for me. I really think that the bottom of your foot should be ever so slightly hard as it offers cushion and protection when you walk. This is literally like having a baby’s foot, I could imagine using it and having to learn how to walk again afterward.

No likey.

But that’s Beauty Most Unusual for you kids.

If I haven’t made you gag enough today you can check out this link for further images (its for a foot peeling competition!).

What do you think?

Crazy?

Would you attempt a foot peel?

Tell the Muse!

• 12/2/09 13:52 Emma:

Omg that’s nasty, lol I want!

• 12/2/09 13:58 the Muse:

LOL Emma! Dude..would it be to gross to ask if I could peel your foot!?

LOL I’m so obsessed with peeling stuff!!!!!!!

• 12/2/09 16:47 Emma:

Haha I love peeling stuff too!!! You can peel mine if I can peel yours rofl

• 12/3/09 10:15 the Muse:

LOL EMMA! ewwww! but I’d LOVE to LOL!

• 8/9/13 8:58 rose berry:

How do I get some ” beauty feet” foot peel.

• 12/2/09 14:55 Samantha:

When I saw that on cosmetic candy I found it kind of gross, but strangely compelling. I love peeling things (read glue, dead skin) off my hands. I WANT!

• 12/2/09 15:16 the Muse:

LOL me too samantha…obsessed with peeling stuff!!!!!!!!!!

• 12/2/09 14:56 Jamie:

OMG!!!! i actually thought the gross looking layer was mask that was applied!!!!

i am sooo disturbed… to think that layer of gross stuff is on my foot right now!!! lol perhaps i’ll try during the winter time!! haa

• 12/2/09 15:16 the Muse:

LOL Jamie! Gag right?

• 12/2/09 15:35 Daituf:

Gross yes…but, looks kinda fun no? :P

Hey, so I’m just discovering how many prominent bloggers there are, and I gotta say, your blog is probably the best…
    Haha, no i’m not trying to flatter you. It’s just a general finding, since I usually never read well known or prominent blogs, but just realized there are so many out there!!! How could I not have known til now?
    Anyway, I like how you inject your personality and humor into your posts… other blogs tend to bored me… Plus you love Jap/Kor cosmetics!!! That is a big plus!

Just wanted to share my thoughts…keep up the good work Muse!!!

• 12/8/09 15:54 the Muse:

omg yes so fun daituf! :-D awwwwwwwwwwwwwww you’re so lovely thank you *hugs* TONS of bloggers LOL! def alot :-D aw thanks so much I’m really glad you enjoy my insanity haha :-D
      Hugs!

• 12/2/09 15:43 Coral:

I’m oddly fascinated by this. Odd being the operative word… I won’t try it, but I know someone who would.

• 12/2/09 15:48 the Muse:

coral I would so NOT try it. Too scared. But I def would indulge in peeling it off someone else LOL is that too gross!?

• 12/2/09 16:41 Phyrra:

That’s disturbing. I bet I could get Dave to do it.

• 12/3/09 10:15 the Muse:

LOL DD I fear he wouldn’t walk for a week!

• 12/2/09 18:13 jojoba(My Make Up Reviews):

HAHAHAHA i was dying of laughing at all the pictures and what you said. way too funny! i wouldn’t have thought of something like this could work, honestly.

well done!

• 12/3/09 10:14 the Muse:

LOL jojoba! glad I made you smile dear!

• 12/2/09 19:28 BeautyBitch:

And I thought the Ped-egg “cheese grater” was graphic!

• 12/3/09 10:04 the Muse:

LOL bora! that’s just as bad!

• 12/2/09 23:48 Miss PK:

Whoa! I’m a chicken, I couldn’t try this.

• 12/3/09 9:37 the Muse:

me either miss pk! :-D

• 12/3/09 8:37 yuki:

it looks gross… man…the japanese think of everything!! I’m so intrigued by the fact that they have neat little gadgets or thingies for every little matter… haha… I love peeling stuff… In fact, I was just peeling the shiny skin off my bruise… lol…

• 12/3/09 9:51 the Muse:

lol agreed yuki! seriously every single little item they think of intrigues me :-D LOL I love peeling too, gross I know but love it hehe.

• 12/3/09 13:37 Tina Matuchniak:

Too freaky for my stomach!!! although I have to admit I have used a foot peel product (of sorts). It’s called Pedikur (not sure of spelling), and it’s some sort of solution that you apply to your feet using cotton balls and then you wrap your feet in plastic wrap and about 20 minutes later you take off all the wrapping and then you have to scrape off all the dead skin from your feet . . . Okay, it’s still pretty disgusting, but it does leave my heels feeling soft and uncallused . . .

• 12/3/09 16:17 the Muse:

hey tina your version sounds WAY better! This just scares me! LOL all that skin off my foot?! I’d die. My feet are pretty soft so unsure if it would just peel a layer of soft skin away or what?! OUCHIE!

• 12/3/09 16:57 Kristen L.:

Oh my dog, I have to try this. That is so gross but SO COOL at the same time! Gross, but I have the crustiest feet ever and I think this would help. I’ll let you know how it goes.

• 12/3/09 18:13 the Muse:

GOOD Luck kristen maybe you can take pics! and document it for us :)

• 12/3/09 16:59 Kristen L.:

Where do I get it!?

• 12/3/09 18:13 the Muse:

adambeauty.com kristen believed it’s 20 bucks or Jpmon also has believe it’s $12 on there. Tutorial for Jpmon ordering is on my blog somewhere if you need help!

• 7/4/10 12:32 jennifish:

i actually brought and tried it .. the result did not show immediately but after twol days.. you will see the peeling starts and last for about five days… it doesnt hurt but FUN!! annoyin part is you will see the skin all over the place on ur bed, floor even in your shoes…

• 7/21/10 4:31 jackie:

lol, jennifish. thanks for the honest report.

• 12/23/11 8:35 so3:

My aunt bought and tried one of these 2weeks ago, she said the results are worth it. I received mine this morning… Still a bit scared about the peeling process (hence looking for reviews) but I’m gonna try it tomorrow morning. I’l note my progress and possibly post pics. I sooo hope this goes well :/