Beauty News: Sephora Exclusive Tarina Tarantino Cosmetic Collection

OMG!

My heart is thumping so hard. One of my muse’s, Tarina Tarantino, is launching an exclusive cosmetic collection at Sephora this February!

Take the jump while I take a breath and wipe the drool off my chin!

According to Beauty and the Blog the Tarina Tarantino Cosmetic Collection with launch exclusively at Sephora in February 2010.

Exclusive shots on Sephora’s blog included Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hypershadows available in 24 shades and packaging that is encrusted with 26 crystal gems. Also drool worthy are the Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Shimmer Dust which can be used on hair and body. Gasp!

The line does quite remind me a tad bit of Jill Stuart in the fact that it appears to be very feminine and princessy. I love the packaging so far and have a funny little inkling I’ll be overindulging in all of it’s goodness.

Check out an exclusive video clip of Tarina introducing two of her favorite products at blog.sephora.com.

What do you think?

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Share!

Article and Image Source

• 12/3/09 21:42 Andrea:

This looks so ME! I can’t wait for the princess inside me to indulge!

• 12/4/09 13:06 the Muse:

ditto andrea!!! :)

• 12/3/09 22:13 Ava:

the bottles of Sparklicity Shimmer Dust are so cute!

• 12/4/09 9:32 the Muse:

agreed ava, so sweet!

• 12/3/09 22:52 Marley:

WOW. In the words of Rachel Zoe, I die. I can’t WAIT for this to come out, I want it all!!! With backups!!

• 12/4/09 9:19 the Muse:

LOL marley back ups too eh! :)

• 12/3/09 22:53 MC:

I squealed when I saw that Tarina Tarantino was doing a line for Sephora and started lusting for the shadows. Two long months to wait. *pout*

• 12/4/09 9:19 the Muse:

MC it’ll be here before we know it hehe!

• 12/3/09 23:35 Morgan:

WHAT?!

…again

WHAT?!?!?!

I didn’t even read it all, and I want every single item! Love Tarina Tarantino.

• 12/4/09 9:30 the Muse:

LOL morgan! :-D me too!

• 12/3/09 23:51 Paloma:

omg…looks gorgeous!

• 12/4/09 0:58 Smirking Valet:

Ooooooooooo…pretty!!!!!! I don’t know that I would use a big bottle of spray on shimmer, particularly for Spring, but the bottle is so gorge I just might have to splurge!

• 12/4/09 13:01 the Muse:

lol smirking I always make any excuse possible to spray myself down with shimmer :)

• 12/4/09 1:04 Lisa Kate:

Lovesssss! I will definitely buy at least ONE thing just so I can have a bit of Tarina Tarantino cuteness!

• 12/4/09 9:17 the Muse:

hlls yes lisa :-D love the cuteness!

• 12/4/09 5:24 Marina:

OMG I just had a heart attack. I LOVE Tarina! I can’t really afford her jewelry, but maybe after Christmas I’ll have some gift cards all saved up and I can indulge in some of her makeup ;) This made my day! Thanks for the good news!

• 12/4/09 9:03 the Muse:

hehe my pleasure marina quite excited myself :-D can’t wait to see the collection!

• 12/4/09 9:06 Bonnie:

Awesome news!!! I love Tarina; I own two pieces of her jewelry (the more affordable stuff)! Can’t wait to see what the makeup is like!

• 12/4/09 9:17 the Muse:

hey bonnie big fan here too :-D I own a few pieces as well she’s so charming! Can’t wait to see the cosmetics!

• 12/4/09 9:52 dina:

wa wa wee wa :) so pretty!!

• 12/4/09 15:23 Holly:

Time to start cleaning off my vanity so that the shimmer sprays can adorn it. I am waiting for these! So pretty

• 12/4/09 15:31 the Muse:

Holly Ditto! :)

• 12/4/09 19:25 Pinch:

They’re so pretty and pink and sparkleeeeeeey! OOOOOOO!

• 12/7/09 16:47 the Muse:

hehe pinch :-D pink and pretty goes down well with us all eh?

• 12/5/09 15:12 Christy:

So cute! I can’t wait for the launch :) I wonder what the quality will be like.

• 12/7/09 15:25 the Muse:

curious as heck christy can’t wait!

• 12/9/09 21:20 glam:

OMG…i cant wait i want to buy everything….! :D

• 12/10/09 9:30 the Muse:

me too glam WANT!

• 1/6/10 16:15 Erin:

This is amazing! I love Tarina to bits. I already own 4 pieces of her jewelery and I cannot wait for this to be released! What an exciting product launch.

• 1/6/10 16:20 the Muse:

erin I am so eager! It looks incredible :-D It’ll be out Jan 31st!