DiorShow Extase Mascara

Anyone for new Dior Mascara?

DiorShow Extase Mascara

Jump!

DiorShow Extase Mascara ($28) is a mascara with a built-in treatment that offers high-impact lashes. Black Pearl Pigments create a 3D volume effect to expand the size of your lashes as much as 50% upon application. You can use it in conjunction with your current mascara or on it’s own.

DiorShow Extase Mascara features a tiered brush to coat each lash and create outstanding lashes.

Count me curious.

What do you think?

Yay or Nay?

Available now from Sephora.

• 12/17/09 13:11 Sarah:

I love their mascaras. Diorshow= favorite mascara ever. Im so excited to try this new one. It looks pretty awesome.

• 12/17/09 13:17 the Muse:

hey sarah must say I’m intrigued :-D

• 12/17/09 13:36 Marina:

Hi Muse:*
    Long time no talk :(
    I was writing a review of DiorShow Unlimited for tomorrow when I’ve noticed this mascara. I’d love to try it! I love the name:)))
    The brush reminds me of mascara Singulier by YSL but I haven’t tried it yet.

• 12/17/09 14:18 the Muse:

haven’t tried yet either marina but def creating my own lems with this post :-D

how are you? Hope all is well hun!

Look forward to your Unlimited post!

• 12/17/09 15:06 Marina:

Thank you. I am not bad. Returned from my vacation last week. From warm sea to snowy Europe, heh
        You are welcome to check the review tomorrow;)
        Heh, why is it like this: the more makeup I get the more I want :D

• 12/17/09 14:19 Christine:

I’m pretty interested as well! Do you happen to know if it’s waterproof as well?

• 12/17/09 14:27 the Muse:

hey christine I don’t know hun…someone mentioned it being hard to get off so I assume WP :)

If I hear something else will let you know!

• 12/17/09 20:40 Mollie:

Are the Dior mascaras any good? I’m asking out of no experience with them, lol. It seems like so much money to pay for mascara- yet they look so cool! However, I’m using the Dior Hydraction face tint (SPF 20) right now and I love it. I bought it with a gift card… so no ouchy.

• 12/22/09 15:24 the Muse:

depends mollie I’ve had hit and miss with them. Some are good some not so good :-D I must try that as everyone says it’s fabs!

• 12/17/09 23:32 Dana:

To me at least, looking at the picture of the wand and how the mascara looks, I’m thinking its going to be clumpy. But I’ve been happy with my mascaras so I’ve never tried the much lauded DiorShow. Maybe I should to see what all the hub bub is about!:)

• 12/22/09 15:24 the Muse:

dana I was kinda thinking the same….I’m curious though to see if it works!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 12/21/09 6:24 Nia:

Oh, that looks nice :) I am always up for a new mascara, especially after the last drama (from Lancome).

• 12/21/09 7:28 the Muse: