MAC In Lillyland Product Photos and Release Info

MAC In Lillyland 6

Good morning world!

What’s the word today? I’m positively gagging over the new MAC Collections, that’s my word. I’m on the MAC train as we head deeper into Winter and I’m lemming most of what I see popping up in the next few months.

My latest lem, MAC In Lillyland, WANTS it!

Jump!

Fashion designer Lilly Pulitzer teams up with MAC to create what I would deem a whimsical collection of Spring pieces that are sure to please anyone who likes a nice pop of color.

• MAC Lipgelee (All LE)

Lush & Bright (bright pink yellow coral with pink pearl)
Preppy (blue pink with pink pearl)
Shift to Pink (light violet with silver pearl)
Resort Life (off white with pink pearl)

MAC In Lillyland 4

• MAC Eyeshadow (LE)

Three shade palette with white, green, and pink flower design

• MAC Face Powder (LE)

Four shade palette in a Flower Pattern

MAC In Lillyland 2

• MAC Cremeblend Blush (LE)

Joie-de-Vivre (peach coral)
Florida Bright (fuchsia)
Optimistic Orange (coral)
So Sweet, So Easy Light (pink)

MAC In Lillyland 3

• MAC Nail Lacquer

Coconut Ice Light (yellow peach pink) (Limited Edition)
Steamy Hot and Steamy (pink) (Permanent)

MAC In Lillyland 5

• MAC Paint Pots (All Permanent)

Rubenesque Golden (peach with gold pearl)
Bare Study (beige)
Fresco Rose (pink)

MAC In Lillyland 1

• MAC Technakohl (All Permanent)

Graphblack (black)
Purple Dash (aubergine)

• MAC Brushes (All Permanent)

168
239

So what do you think?

I’m not much for cream blush but I must say all those shades looking stunning! I also love the flower shadow and face powder, WANTS! I kinda dig the lip gelees too!

What will you haul from MAC Lillyland?

Very curious how you feel about this collection!

Share!

• 12/17/09 12:10 Sheila:

Hm.. they all look kind of okay for me, like nothing too exciting. I’m probably going to pass on this collection… sadly.

• 12/17/09 12:12 the Muse:

shelia no go eh? I kinda like it :-D I dig the flower pattern on the shadow/blush :-D

Any upcoming mac collections you’re excited about? :)

• 12/18/09 14:48 DEE3YINT:

i had the same filling …but i like the powders just to look at they are pretty .i ‘m passing on this collection also

• 12/22/09 14:01 the Muse:

no go eh dee? I kinda dig it :-D I can’t help it!

• 12/17/09 12:27 Bonnie:

Love the colors and design. Lilly Pulitzer is classic!

• 12/17/09 12:35 the Muse:

agreed Bonnie :-D

• 12/17/09 13:22 K:

I, too, like the flower patterns muse! But I have yet to see them in person before I purchase. Glad some of the items are part of their permanent line so I won’t have to rush and grab ‘em all. LOL

• 12/17/09 13:37 the Muse:

hey k!

me too, me too :-D It’s coming in January so we still have time to make some $$$ again hehe!

• 12/17/09 15:05 Mae:

What do you do with these face powders…? Throw em on like a blush?

• 12/17/09 15:37 the Muse:

hi mae one is a shadow trio you use on your eyes and the other is a beauty powder which can be to highlight…it might turn out pigmented enough to work as a blush but we’ll have to see.

• 12/17/09 16:09 Marcy:

Really like the look of the face powder!! So cute!
    Haven’t wanted anything from MAC in a while, so hopefully this won’t be too find in little far away New Zealand. (We have MAC stores but I don’t think everything ends up here?)

• 12/17/09 16:22 the Muse:

Marcy I def love the face powder too :-D I hope you guys get this as it’s a cute one! I’ve been the same, haven’t had any real MAC lemmings in a while but this I want :-D