Nordstrom Rack Steals and Deals

steals and deals

Anyone hit up Nordstrom Rack lately?  They have super duper killer deals at the moment.

Check it!

I was there last night and they have a ton of Stila, Philosophy, H20 Plus, Smashbox, Bare Escentuals, and a ton of fragrance items, etc…..

Last night I hauled a few Smasbox Gift Sets they had one of which was the Smashbox Muse Palette which included a gloss and two pencils for $35. That’s cheaper than Beauty Ticket’s price with the extras included. I also got two trio sets which set me back $22-24 bucks.

Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Muse 1

I was going to buy some Stila and H20 Plus but I was good. Anyway, moral of the story is if you’re either a makeup junkie and want it cheap or you need some last minute gifts, head on over to Nordie’s Rack. Pretty killer deals.

Reviews and such coming shortly.

What have you scored at your Nordstrom Rack lately?

• 12/18/09 11:44 dina:

nice! my rack (in w.p., ny) never has the beauty deals i hear people going on about online. BAH! maybe my timing’s not right, might need to make a little stop there tonight ;)

• 12/18/09 11:51 the Muse:

dina white plains!? that’s the one I go to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s where I got this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D go go go! We should meet up and shop! HA!!!!!

• 12/18/09 12:03 dina:

yes that is my hood, i am a lifelong resident of glorious (ha!) westchester so next time all my/your stores are cleaned out we’ll know why!! :D
    *danger*danger*danger tristate area !!!!!! shopping trip to come :)

• 12/22/09 15:31 the Muse:

ha awesome dina :-D LOL!!!!!!!!!

Where abouts are you?

• 12/18/09 13:43 Johanna:

I got the Bliss Super-Spaah Set, which includes the Triple Oxygen Energizing Mask (love this mask) and The Youth As We Know It moisturizing cream for $24.99 at The Rack.

• 12/22/09 14:03 the Muse:

ahhh fantastic johanna I love the TOE mask! that’s a freaking deal and a half!

• 12/18/09 17:34 Comrade_Garlic:

The one next to my work has had a bunch of Shu for the past 4 months. So far I’ve scored all the Mika pallets from last year, along with the brush kit, several Deep Sea Water sprays and a couple of lipsticks. They have also had some Perricone sets.

• 12/22/09 15:03 the Muse:

omg comrade lucky you that’s super! no such luck here!

• 12/30/09 1:08 Del:

Sadly the closest rack to me is over an hour away…or about an hour away…cost of gas + makeup purchases = bad idea…LOL…speaking of deals – have you seen The Body Shops steals that are $5? sooo tempting…a lot of it is already out of stock, but I still see some good stuff – not sure if it’s only online though… *turning off computer as to not do anymore damage to the wallet*