Shu Uemura Spring Collection 2010

I’ll feel festive in the Spring when the new Shu Uemura Spring Collection 2010 releases.  Paging Shu, did you guys get the memo we are heading into Spring Collections not Holiday ones?

Shu Uemura Spring Collection 2010 5

Jump!

Is it me or does it feel kinda Christmas-y? The promo image is really icy and cool, quite Wintery right?

Well the good news is I’m absolutely not thrilled by a single piece of any of this. It’s a rather small haul of color cosmetics as Shu Uemura does tend to lean towards large releases in the Spring.

• Shu Uemura Sheer Lipstick

Light Metal
Silver Pink

Shu Uemura Spring Collection 2010 2

• Shu Uemura Lashes

Shu Uemura Spring Collection 2010 1

What do you think?

Shu Uemura Spring Collection 2010 a loves it or a leaves it?

Tell the Muse!

Source

• 12/16/09 10:51 stef:

I’m kind of loving the lipsticks, but everything else I can pass on. Though, I don’t love them nearly as much as my Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura Rouge . That I want to marry!

• 12/16/09 10:52 the Muse:

Hi Stef! I LOVE your site :-D

I can pass as well. The lippies sadly are a no go for me, can’t do nudes :P and the rest is just a meh is it me or does it look completely like a Winter Collection rather than a Spring one?

Omg yes! Love love love them :-D that entire collection was too cutes!

• 12/16/09 11:39 gio:

I’m not digging anything in this collection either. The packaging is cute though.

• 12/16/09 11:41 the Muse:

hey gio long time no speak how are you?

Like the packaging for sure but I could skip it all and not be devastated:D

• 12/16/09 11:43 Elle:

aw where’s the pallettes???

xoxo elle

• 12/16/09 11:46 the Muse:

that’s my question elle :-D hopefully this isn’t everything as it looks mighty small for shu spring!

• 12/16/09 11:48 Ally:

Leaves it for me sadly. Nothing wows me :( I guess my eyes are too blinded from sparkly love Tsumori Chisato collection still. I totally agree that it looks rather like a Winter Collection. We want spring princess, not ice queen! But I forgive them because I can’t live without their cleansing oils (Moyoco Anno packaging is a bonus :D).

Bobbi Brown spring collection looked a little meh for me also. But Dior and Guerlain seems promising! With saturation of great products with regular packaging around me, I notice that I lean toward more to those with special edition/seasonal packaging.. so even if I have similar things I can justify my purchases (am I a sucker? lol) :3

• 12/16/09 12:23 the Muse:

Ally agreed…really ice queen-ish :-D did you haul of the TC collection? Loves it :-D Loving the Moyoco Anno Packaging too :-D I just refilled my bottle of cleansing oil…I won’t toss the bottle :-D

I’m kinda on BB particularly the Cabana Corals Dior and Guerlain look outstanding, couldn’t agree more. naaaa you’re just diseased, like the rest of us :-D haha! I hear you though, special packaging always triggers my want button!

• 12/16/09 13:11 pickledgreens:

I like it! But of course will have to see in person. I don’t do makeup according to seasons. The lipsticks don’t look too unique, but I’m curious about the shadows and blush sticks.

• 12/16/09 13:19 Jeweled Thumb (Ivy):

Those blush sticks look JUST like the discontinued Pout ones!!! Even down to the lacey print on the tube!!!

• 12/16/09 13:21 the Muse:

agreed Jeweled! VERY pout-like :D

• 12/16/09 17:37 Ashley:

I kind of like the lipsticks, moreso for the packaging =P Thankfully, I don’t wear lipstick so it’s a pass for me too!!

• 12/17/09 10:22 the Muse:

total pass for me ashley :-D

no bueno.

• 12/16/09 18:23 MC:

Loves the shadows, blush sticks, and lashes. Not loving the lipstick. I defiantly will take a look. XD

• 12/17/09 12:13 the Muse:

mc no go for me :-D skipping on this one!

• 12/16/09 20:31 imprompturoses:

Heart the blush sticks — they’re so girly & pretty, I don’t think I’ll be able to resist.

• 12/17/09 10:10 the Muse:

hey roses :-D even those couldn’t sway me dear :-D Just wasn’t feeling the love!

• 12/17/09 3:40 Christy:

This is kinda….blah. Nothing really grabs me. It feels really plain.

• 12/17/09 9:45 the Muse:

ya me either christy kinda at the whatever stage for this one!

• 2/3/10 23:33 Candy:

Just bought the eye shadow duo yesterday! Love it so much!
    Now eye-ing on the blush stick! hard to resist!! it looks so natural after application, especially on my sensitive cheek where always found red spot around … the blush stick had real good coverage on it, but i still need to top with blusher as the blush stick is too light!

• 2/4/10 13:56 the Muse:

hey candy haven’t laid claim on any of it yet but not to hear you hauled :-D The pastels just weren’t appealing to me this year :) enjoy your lovely goodies!