Smashbox Spring Collection 2010: Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection

Smashbox Heartbreaker

Spring is shaping up to be something truly special this year isn’t it?  My latest lemming stems from the new Smashbox Spring Collection 2010.  I mentioned the Smashbox Heartbreaker Fragrance recently and in this it seems an entire Spring Collection has reared it’s beautiful head.  Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection is one for this Muse’s collection.

Check it after the jump!

Smashbox Heartbreaker will be releasing for Valentine’s Day and is an early Spring Collection that seems to be inspired by the romance of the season. The packaging includes a pink kiss logo and soft romantic shades that are sure to make a perfect Spring look!

• Smashbox Hot Eye Color Palettes

Include 5 colors of shadow and a mini eyeshadow brush.
Available in two shade selections:
Sweet Betrayal
Passion Dating
Smashbox Spring Collection 2010 1

• Smashbox Commotion Lip Gloss

Available in two shade selections:
Peach Jelly
Honey Orange

1. Smashbox Spring Collection 2010 6
  • Smashbox Kiss Me Lip Gloss (Bubblegum Pink)

Smashbox Spring Collection 2010 3

• Smashbox Waterproof Eyeliner (Extreme Black)

Smashbox Spring Collection 2010 5

• Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights (Platinum , Glitter Powder, Warm Copper, Rose Pink, and Ballet Pink Combination)

Smashbox Spring Collection 2010 2

• Smashbox Heartbreaker Fragrance

Top Notes: fragrant cloud rose, blue violet.
Middle Notes: blushing gardenia, sand jasmine and hints of nutmeg, mace and clove.
Base Notes: precious musk, hint of marzipan, creamy vanilla.

Smashbox Spring Collection 2010 4

Looks quite exciting doesn’t it? I could picture myself hauling much of it as I really like the color and just the general feel of the products.

What do you think?

Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection something you might consider for your Spring looks?

Tell the Muse!

Source

• 12/8/09 13:59 dangster:

The rollerball lipgloss! I haven’t owned one of those since my Lipsmacker rollerball from college! :D

I really like this collection, but being the cheapskate I am, I’ll just wait until it shows up on Beauty Ticket, lol.

• 12/8/09 14:13 the Muse:

LOl dangster high five :-D I hear you! I’m pretty cheap too lately I think it stems from being over saturated with makeup lately :) I actually have one I love from Too Faced! But I don’t think Too Faced makes them anymore it’s a plumping gloss in a rollerball packaging :)

• 12/8/09 14:06 Kristina:

I’m not really feelin’ their Spring collection. No reason in particular, I’m just not excited about it for some reason (unlike Dior’s – can’t wait!). I just bought some clearance gloss on Smashbox’s site yesterday though. How could I not buy something when they’re offering a free cream liner palette with any purchase?!!

• 12/8/09 14:18 the Muse:

lol kristina free is GOOD :-D I’m kinda loving it. I’m actually feeling the love for many Spring Collections this year…dior, guerlain, smashbox, lancome :)

It’s going to be a good year looks like!

• 12/8/09 14:21 Marina:

I’m not overly excited about it, although I do like the look of the Honey Orange gloss. Pretty color!

• 12/8/09 14:31 the Muse:

hey marina! I think everyone is leaning towards a nay…I can’t help myself it looks really nice and romantic :-D WANT!

• 12/8/09 14:22 lara:

i love the rollerball lip gloss in pink sugar! takes me back to my bonne bell days :) i’m also lusting the fragrance and that soft lights — swoon! thanks for the feature.

• 12/8/09 14:31 the Muse:

my pleasure lara! just about all of it appeals to me :-D!

• 12/8/09 14:56 dina:

ooooo, pink gloss and shadow palette >>>> so pretty! :)

• 12/8/09 14:59 the Muse:

agreed dina! :)

• 12/8/09 15:53 Ashley:

Same old stuff just repackaged. The roller ball lip gloss takes me back to when I was 6 & stealing my sister’s Bonnebell glosses :) Hey so is it just me or does the eyeshadow palettes remind you of the Exact Eyelights Eye-brightening Eyeshadow by CoverGirl? (That was a type-full, get it? Mouthful, typeful?… Lame, I know!)

• 12/8/09 15:57 the Muse:

hmmm ashley perhaps a little covergirl in there hmmmmm :-D LOL! I dunno I’m kinda hyped about this stuff….I think it’s the romantic feel for me!

:)!

• 12/8/09 16:19 Lisa:

I am leaning towards nay. The eye shadows are all colors I currently have. And the only thing interesting is the Honey colored lip gloss. I’ll save my money towards another spring collection.

• 12/8/09 16:20 the Muse:

hey lisa I think I’m in the minority :-D lots of nays here! haha! I kinda dig it…! I dunno maybe I’m just in Spring mode…the dreary winter ahead is depressing :P

• 12/8/09 18:57 Bakeneko:

Ooooh I’m excited about this one. Can’t wait to try the fragrance and that Fusion Soft Lights has got my name ALL over it!

• 12/9/09 10:32 the Muse:

god me too bakeneko! I hope the fragrance smells as lovely as it sounds!

• 12/8/09 19:27 Samantha:

Yeah I agree with most of the people here. This collections feeling unoriginal to me. It kind of reminds me of Hard Candy or Pop, I wouldn’t have guessed this was Smashbox. I do like the rollerball lipgloss, it’s kind of cute in a middle school type of way (takes me back) but I’m sure it will be way more expensive than the Bonne bell ones I used to sport.

• 12/9/09 14:36 the Muse:

oh noes samantha chalk you up as another disliker :-D I kinda dig it for some reason :-D aw heck yes WAY more than Bonnie Bell :)

• 12/8/09 19:54 Phyrra:

The eyes are kinda eh, but I am LOVING those lips!

• 12/9/09 16:24 the Muse:

likey the lips and the eyes dd :-D

• 12/9/09 2:55 CookieJemz:

ooooo wow, the new collection looks great, loving the palettes and glosses! The packaging looks really nice, clean and simple.

• 12/9/09 10:24 the Muse:

I was thinking the same cookie, very chic and simple. I can dig on simple :-D

• 12/9/09 4:09 Smirking Valet:

The Soft Lights looks absolutely amazing!!!

• 12/9/09 10:24 the Muse:

I was thinking the same smirking! pink always looks fab on my cheeks!

• 12/11/09 23:50 Melissa:

I love all the pinky pink pink I simply can not own too many pink lip glosses. Or um can i? Smashbox sent an email saying this collection is going to be on QVC this coming Tuesday!!! No waiting.

• 12/14/09 16:04 the Muse:

lol melissa never ’nuff pink :-D yes yes yes I seen!

• 12/15/09 14:34 worker:

haha i work at the smashbox wearhouse and that frangrance isnt all that great sorry if u guys were wanting to get that i dont know if you guys have heard about or body lights lotion if you have it smells exactly the same and that soft light is really really beautiful wait till you see it i have and its nice well hope you guys go out and see them when there out in 2010 so i can have some work lol well yeah takecare you guys

• 12/15/09 15:08 the Muse:

hi worker thanks for the heads up! I def still wanna try it :-D though as it sounds quite exciting. Cool to hear the inside info though!

Cheers!