Spring is shaping up to be something truly special this year isn’t it? My latest lemming stems from the new Smashbox Spring Collection 2010. I mentioned the Smashbox Heartbreaker Fragrance recently and in this it seems an entire Spring Collection has reared it’s beautiful head. Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection is one for this Muse’s collection.
Check it after the jump!
Smashbox Heartbreaker will be releasing for Valentine’s Day and is an early Spring Collection that seems to be inspired by the romance of the season. The packaging includes a pink kiss logo and soft romantic shades that are sure to make a perfect Spring look!
- Smashbox Hot Eye Color Palettes
- Smashbox Commotion Lip Gloss
Available in two shade selections:
- Smashbox Kiss Me Lip Gloss (Bubblegum Pink)
- Smashbox Waterproof Eyeliner (Extreme Black)
- Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights (Platinum , Glitter Powder, Warm Copper, Rose Pink, and Ballet Pink Combination)
- Smashbox Heartbreaker Fragrance
Top Notes: fragrant cloud rose, blue violet.
Middle Notes: blushing gardenia, sand jasmine and hints of nutmeg, mace and clove.
Base Notes: precious musk, hint of marzipan, creamy vanilla.
Looks quite exciting doesn’t it? I could picture myself hauling much of it as I really like the color and just the general feel of the products.
What do you think?
Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection something you might consider for your Spring looks?
Tell the Muse!