The Muse’s Gift Guide: Last Minute Gift Ideas

Muses Gift

You know Christmas is next week……have you been naughty?  Forgot to do your Christmas shopping?  Are you guilty of being a last minute shopper?  Shame on you!

Sometimes it’s a good thing to be a late shopper because you snag all the best deals at the last minute!

Jump ahead for some last minute gift ideas!

The Too Faced Glamour Revolution ($39.50) is my favorite for a last minute gift idea. It’s packed with cosmetics, it’s under $40 bucks, and it comes packaged really beautifully which makes it look like you put alot of work into it as a gift but really you just had to suffer through the long line at Sephora to purchase it!

Last Minute Gift Ideas 2

The Bath and Body Works Temptation Collection is marked down from $10 to $5 each. I think picking up all four scents and tossing them in a gift bag is a great last minute gift ($20 for all four)! Or haul a themed collection such as the Twisted Peppermint Bath Wash, Foaming Soap, and Mist ($15 for all three) for a cute little present. Perfect quickie gift on the fly!

Bath and Body Works Temptations

Bath and Body Works Temptations 12

The Q guarantees shipment on many of their gifts for Christmas so there is still time to get some great quickie gifts from QVC.

My favs:

Philosophy Wishing You A Berry Christmas Shower Gel ($18.24) Item Number A93919

Last Minute Gift Ideas 7

Philosophy Merry-Mint Chocolate Box 3-in-1 Shower Gel Duo ($25.90) Item Number A93922

Last Minute Gift Ideas 4

Laura Geller Tropics Deluxe Collection ($37.27) Item Number A91793

Last Minute Gift Ideas 3

Many of Victoria’s Secret Gift Sets are marked down already in store which makes for great quickie gifts and savings!

My favs:

Victoria’s Secret Velvet Amber Blackberry Gift Bag ($19.99)

Last Minute Gift Ideas 6

Victoria’s Dream Angels Heavenly Gift Box (Was $58, Now $40)

Last Minute Gift Ideas 5

Sephora’s pre-package mini themed collections this year were probably the soundest solution for getting your friends and family a little of everything.

My fav:

Sephora LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler ($39)

Last Minute Gift Ideas 1

The moral of this story is there’s still time to cash in on some fabulous gifts. Early bird get the worm but late ones get the deals! All you late shoppers will enjoy 20-50% off or more!

Happy hauling!

Tell me your fav last minute gifts!

Disclosure: Please take note links included in this post are NOT affiliate links. They are simply links to online stores I’ve shopped from in the past and enjoyed. I do not make money from these stores, I am not paid to post about them nor do they even know they’ll be featured on my blog, this is a simple and fun gift guide created by me.

• 12/17/09 12:30 Bonnie:

I’m decidedly NOT a last-minute shopper, so all of my gifts are bought and wrapped and under the tree. I would love to receive that Chocolate Cherry and Mint set, though! Love it. Great ideas for the stragglers, Muse! :)

• 12/17/09 12:35 the Muse:

bonnie same here…still wrapping a bit though! :-D my best friend Jai is SUCH a straggler been helping him get his shopping done. absurd to wait to last minute for this stuff :P! I want that set too, I haven’t indulged but really wanting too!

• 12/17/09 16:24 Marsha:

aww Muse thanks for the list! You’re feeding my shower gel addiction with the $5 Temptations.

• 12/17/09 16:27 the Muse:

hehe marsha :-D it’s just so cheap can’t resist :-D

• 12/17/09 19:22 Bakeneko:

Oooh I like the look of that mascara sampler…wish Sephora would come to the UK (or at least deliver here) :(

• 12/22/09 13:34 the Muse:

aw sorry bakeneko sigh :( I hate that feeling of lemming something from abroad :(

• 12/25/09 11:42 Bakeneko:

Hopefully they will come to the UK soon – I nearly died from excitement when I was on holiday in Prague and there was a Sephora there! haha

• 12/17/09 20:45 Mollie:

Well, I’m done shopping but I bought myself the Lambie Sleep Blankie online like three minutes ago.

How old am I again? lol. I nearly cried when I realized both my local stores were SOLD OUT. I kept holding out because I thought my dad would get it, but turns out he forgot I asked for one back in like, October…

• 12/18/09 9:53 the Muse:

mollie it’s so worth it :-D it’s 30% off in store so I hope you got a good deal??? First lambie? :) I’m loving it. I was holding off too and finally caved as they were selling FAST! I got last year’s version and love this years but the entire “it’s bigger” is somewhat misleading it’s still to small to cover me from head to neck! grrr! and I’m SHORT!

• 12/21/09 1:38 yuki:

I’m guilty as charged… haha… I still have one more present to get my mom… I still haven’t gotten a present for my cousin and MYSELF!! haha… I love getting bath and body stuff… their packaging are so pwetty and festive… merry christmas everyone~~

• 12/22/09 15:20 the Muse:

Happy Holidays yuki! I hope by now you got all your pressies particularly and most importantly the one for yourself LOL!