Twilight Beauty 20% Off Coupon Code

Twilight Beauty

Well slap me excited. The Twilight Beauty site is on sale kids. I think I predicted this…but don’t quote me on that.

No but seriously now is such a great time for me to finally haul it Edward style because I really haven’t taken the jump as of yet. All that pre-ordering stuff had me running around in circles of anxiety about whether I really needed Twilight Cosmetics in my life until finally the lemming passed me. But now everything on the site is 20% off so I might as well grab it while the grabbing is good right?

Jump!

Use promo code ILOVENEWMOON to get 20% off your total order. Personally I’d have liked the promo code ILOVEMESOMEEDWARD but I guess I’ll have to cope.

Psstt…betcha it goes for even cheaper than that soon but I might as well just grab some now.

Anyone score any Twilight goodness?

Share your purchases and convince me what I may need!

Visit www.twilightybeauty.com to grab the goods.

• 12/23/09 9:26 MC:

I want to read some reviews before I take the Twilight Cosmetics plunge. I like the shades in all pallets. :)

(Not a fan of twilight though..so I don’t want to admit to anyone I will be buying it hahaha. :)

• 12/23/09 9:26 the Muse:

mc I’m gonna take the plunge so you’ll hear the good word shortly :-D

LOL! it’s a shameful secret!

• 12/23/09 9:43 Marsha:

Where have I been? I’m a huge fangirl and I didn’t know there where Twilight cosmetics.

• 12/23/09 9:45 the Muse:

Marsha! lol :-D you’ve missed that boat hehe! It came out Sept/Oct. It’s by DuWop.

• 12/23/09 9:55 Marina:

D’OH! I kept getting e-mails from them about their new gift sets and they were tempting…especially the Volturi one, since it’s reasonable and has a lot in it. But 20% off is great. Wish I had waited and skipped the ulcer I got from the shipping/pre-ordering fiasco…But can’t wait to hear what you think!

• 12/23/09 9:59 the Muse:

marina the pre-ordering totally made me pissy which is why I didn’t order but now I’m thinking maybe I needs some twilight in my life haha.

wow gift sets? I missed that!

• 12/23/09 10:34 DEE3YINT:

smh .i just fill funny when i see this … i do not get the hype and it seems like they are banking off of a movie so they just slapped a name on some makeup lol i know mac do that and a lot of places but this one bothers me.

• 12/23/09 11:56 the Muse:

hehe dee they are banking off the movie :-D

• 12/23/09 14:12 Nunu:

Musey you HAVE TO check out the volturi loose eyeshadows, at $9 minus 20%, that’s like just over $7 (OMG Look Ma!I did math!!)
    They’re really really really really pretty!!esp the one called Dusk!

• 12/23/09 14:45 the Muse:

LMAO Nunu I’m so proud of you and your mad ass math skillzzzzzzzzz you has skills girl! Hahaha! Ok I obviously need…will get :-D if I no likey you is to blame! fear my wraith :-D!

haha! love ya happy holidays!

• 12/23/09 14:55 Selenite:

Feh. The book are poorly written and the cosmetics are most likely generic brand stuff in good packaging.

• 12/29/09 12:32 the Muse:

hi selenite I kinda dig the books, not too sold on the cosmetics though :)

• 9/16/10 22:09 PoisonKitty:

The books are extremely well written for the young adult genre – I even loved them as an adult, and I’m not a “Twi-hard” by any means.

• 12/23/09 15:42 Estella Iris:

Hey Muse,

I’ve been reading ur blog for a long time…first time commenting :)
    The only thing tht looks interesting from the twilight line is the cream blush…i remember being disappointed when the collection first came out b/c i was hoping for a dark, vampy collection for fall…but we got kinda cheap looking palettes instead :(

• 12/29/09 12:27 the Muse:

hi estella!

sorry for the delay thanks for taking a sec to say hello :-D mmmm agreed….I was kinda meh about it all as well. I expected so much more!

• 12/23/09 18:30 Heather:

Hahaha! “Haul it Edward style” made me lol.
    Thanks for the info! I’ve been wanting to get one of the palettes and maybe a few other things. I saw the Volturi items at my local Ulta, but I’m more interested in the Luna line.
    What are you planning on hauling? ^-^

• 12/28/09 16:49 the Muse:

hehe heather :-D

my pleasure! I’ve seen it a few places too but didn’t stop to play :-D I want two lipsticks, two glosses, and possibly a blush cream…..but I’m still in debates :) how about you?

• 12/26/09 18:05 Bakeneko:

I couldn’t resist buying the Luna Mortal Glow Blushing Creme in Adrenaline – I was actually impressed with it. It looks really pretty on.

• 12/28/09 16:16 the Muse:

bakeneko that’s on my list…kinda sorta still in debates with my order but that’s in my cart :-D glad to hear you liked..that means a for sure for me!

• 12/28/09 17:05 Marina:

That was one of the best things I bought. It’s gorgeous! You actually get a lot of product too…a little goes a long way!

• 12/29/09 9:22 the Muse:

awesome Marina :-D I’m still debating and muddling through if I really want!

• 12/27/09 10:01 AP Productions:

I bought the Alice palette from Nordstrom and I absolutely adore it! I’m buying the Rosalie Palette, Femme Fatale Lip Gloss in Surrender, and the Volturi Gift Set today from TwilightBeauty.com today since it’s 20% off. I will warn you that the palettes are some what small considering the price but it is a must-have for any Twilighter!

• 12/28/09 16:11 the Muse:

hey AP thanks for the heads up! Glad to hear you like the alice palette :-D Haven’t ordered anything yet but count me curious to try!

• 12/29/09 9:22 Xtine:

Do you happen to know if these products are available elsewhere aside from the website? Is it also available in other countries like Canada? The website doesn’t seem to ship outside the US. :(

• 12/29/09 10:16 the Muse:

not that I know of sadly xtine aside from E-bay? I know Torrid and Hot Topic sells the line do you have either of those stores in Canada??

• 12/29/09 10:45 Xtine:

Oooh Hot Topic has it? We do have it in a mall I go to. I’ll check it out. Thanks Muse! =)

• 12/29/09 10:46 the Muse:

my pleasure xtine. Torrid/Hot Topic started carrying the line early December :-D Do check there as they are truly the source for all things Twilight-related :)

Good luck dear!