Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Poptimistic Collection

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Poptimistic 11

More on the Victoria’s Secret front today dears…..

Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Poptimistic is a limited run of gloss palettes and glosses. Victoria’s Secret continues to expand their line of Beauty Rush Cosmetics which should appeal to anyone who likes kawaii little bits and bobs of makeup. I happen to fall into the realms of kawaii makeup loving so of course I like checking out anything new from VS.

Take a jump!

There are a run of four limited edition Poptimistic Lip Palettes and several lipglosses which are marked at 2 for $12 or 5 for $20. I honestly can’t picture myself toting away with 5 lip palettes but the good news is you can mix and match with other items from the Beauty Rush line.

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Poptimistic 5

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Poptimistic 3

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Poptimistic 2

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Poptimistic 1

The palettes do not appeal. Cute yes but I’m just not into gloss palettes, too messy, too germ-y. Each palette has a retro 80’s feel and houses eight shades of gloss. It’s unknown if they are flavored but the Muse imagines they are.

What does appeal are the new Victoria’s Secret Poptimistic Lip Gloss which are available in six shades in sweet flavors. Flavors such as lime and bubblegum should appease those who love a tasty gloss.

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Poptimistic 6

On a side note it looks like Victoria’s Secret Lip & Cheek Tint is back. This was originally released with a Summer Collection and turns out it does NOT have a good shelf life. The original formula was a “cooling” gel which could be why mine dried up, shrunk, and crumbled up when I tried applying all within 2 months of purchase. I’m hopeful the new version is better. I imagine they left out the “cooling” element in the new formula so you shouldn’t run into the same problem but still ranting over it none the less.

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Poptimistic 4

Overall, if you’re a fond fan of flavored glosses or gloss palettes and such that are both cute and practical these should appeal. Honestly, when you’re at VS it’s difficult to stand in line and not grab a few Beauty Rush items as you wait…they are just too tempting now aren’t they?

• 12/29/09 19:27 Sophia:

I need the “Heart of Glass” palette SO BADLY. (Born in the late 80’s, Blondie is *still* one of my favorite bands, so, y’know. ;) )

My question to you is, do you know when it will be possible to find these online? And do you have insight to into exactly how “limited” they actually are?

Thank you so much, Muse! This is my favorite make-up blog. <333

• 12/29/09 19:34 the Muse:

hi sophia. totally love the 80’s and blondie :) hehe!

they are online and available for purchase right now on Victoria’s Secret site. I’m not really sure. Generally anything LE from VS lasts through a season so I imagine you’ll find them all the way into march or april when they start making room to launch Summer maybe longer if they sell well?

Hope this helps!

Aw thanks *hugs* so glad you enjoy my babbles!

• 12/29/09 23:10 jackieg02:

Hey Muse! How have you been doing?

I’m not feeling those gloss palettes, but I am loving those Beauty Rush lip glosses. I recieved a few items from the Beauty Rush line as Christmas gifts and I am totally loving them sofar.

Can’t wait to check these out!

• 12/29/09 23:34 the Muse:

hey jackie! Antique roadshow twins=w00t! :-D

Me too. Hate palettes, likey the glosses :-D Gotta say the Beauty Rush like is decent pickings :-D whatcha get for xmas?!

• 12/30/09 23:11 jackieg02:

Goal in life = be on Antique Roadshow!

and, I need MOAR beauty rush in my life.

My mom got me started with a Pandora bracelet, and now I’m addicted to getting more beads for it…but that is getting a bit pricey, so I have to lay off for now.

And what did Santa bring you my dear?

• 12/30/09 23:11 jackieg02:

Oh, and I always love how I can come back to one of your posts and see that you replied to me! and everyone else!
          Thank you for doing that!

• 1/14/10 22:06 the Muse:

aw my pleasure jackie little delayed with this reply sorries :)

• 1/15/10 15:34 the Muse:

LOL jackie we obviously have the same goals in life!

haha I read your tweet as bread the other day when it was BEAD duh!

santa was very very nice to me this year. I got a slew of gift cards, like enough to keep me going for the next year of my life hehe. got a ton of dvds, some clothes, and a bunch of other bits and bobs also windows 7 quite happy with my lot :)

sorry for the delayed reply :(

• 12/29/09 23:14 Estella Iris:

They’re cute…but they’re something tht I can imagine myelf just picking up b/c they’re cheap and then never use….And i hate lip products in a tin/pot/whatever that you dip ur fingers in….esp lip palettes, they almost always end up sticky and gooey and *eww*….

• 12/29/09 23:33 the Muse:

estella I HATE dipping my fingers in anything so I totally understand how you feel!

• 12/30/09 14:55 Mae:

I think the lip gloss palettes are so cute! It looks like there is room for a brush inside. Maybe there’s one included so you don’t need to use fingers? Anyway, I have no qualms with using a pot of lip gloss and I think a lip gloss palette would be so handy. Wash your hands, or use a little brush, and you’ll be fine!

• 1/15/10 15:53 the Muse:

hey mae sorry for the delayed reply I think it does come with a brush :-D

• 4/12/11 9:11 ashleigh:

it does{:

• 6/16/10 14:45 laaah…iz:

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh victoria secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    uhu!!!!!!
    i have very gloss of victoria secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4/12/11 9:10 ashleigh:

OMG! i love beauty rush lipgloss. it smells so good. and kinda tastes fruityyy. {:
    keeep making moreee<3333