Victoria’s Secret Heidi Klum Collection 2009 Sale

heidi klum cosmetics

The Muse does so admit she wasn’t taken with all of the Victoria’s Secret Heidi Klum Collection this year after seeing it in person aside from the Luminous Face Powder but she could be convinced with prices like these!

Jump!

As predicted by yours truly the Victoria’s Secret Heidi Klum Collection is on sale now on the VS website. As of yet, I checked, the collection isn’t on sale in stores but after X-Mas I guarantee, if you’re lucky and it isn’t sold out, you’ll score it in store for even less.

Check the deals!

Heidi Klum Perfect Lipstick

Victorias Secret Heidi Klum Collection 2009 5

Heidi Klum Lip Gloss

Victorias Secret Heidi Klum Collection 2009 4

Heidi Klum Extra-lengthening Mascara

Victorias Secret Heidi Klum Collection 2009 3

Heidi Klum Eyeshadow Palette

Victorias Secret Heidi Klum Collection 2009 2

Heidi Klum Glitter Liquid Liner

Victorias Secret Heidi Klum Collection 2009 1

Happy Hauling!

Come on back and tell me if you snag some for yourself.

Or did anyone buy full price like me?

• 12/23/09 8:41 Jaci:

I paid full price for the lipstick and lip gloss. I loved the color and then the smell was delish. I feel ripped off though after paying full price and now seeing it discounted 50%. Oh well.

• 12/23/09 8:44 the Muse:

hey jaci! I didn’t like the looks of the lipstick/gloss shade so I skipped but I didn’t know they were tasty :-D damn I’m a suckered for flavored product!

Aw hun this tends to happen every year with her line :( heck last year she had a fabulous green glitter liner that got cut down to $3.99!!!!!!!!

• 12/23/09 9:29 MC:

Sweet, I can now justify getting that liquid liner. I didn’t want to pay full price but now..I will battle Herald Square Saturday to see if they have it. (Because I must get my LUSH on after Christmas first lol)

• 12/23/09 10:09 the Muse:

me too MC see you there :-D haha! Gotta get my Boxing Day Lush on for free stuff!!!!!!

• 12/23/09 16:43 sparklyblind:

yEAH! nOW I can justify the liner too since I alredy bought TWO EACH of the lipstick & gloss & am feeling pretty butthurts!!!!!! But I’m SOOOO loving the neutrals suddenly also & the scent is KILLING it!

• 12/23/09 16:44 sparklyblind:

And I mean KILLING it like I LOVE IT!!

• 1/2/10 21:36 MissRed:

I just got the lipstick and the mascara for…..$3.99 each :D I was lucky because these were the last two left in the box.

• 1/4/10 20:35 the Muse:

ah score missred! Nice one doll!