WANTS IT: Clarins Everlasting Foundation

Oh you can so count me on board with the new Clarins Everlasting Foundation, I’m on that one chicks!

Clarins Everlasting Foundation

Check it!

Soooo affordable! Clarins brand new foundation is a mere $35 and personally I think that’s incredibly affordable for Clarins.

Clarins ‘Everlasting’ Foundation is formulated with an SPF 15 and happens to also promise 15 hours of staying power. See the appeal? It’s non-transfer formula has a high fidelity system to allow it to smooth and even out skin tone while enhancing the complextion. You’ll be the coolest kid on the block sporting a light-optimizing complex formula with continuous hydration throughout the day and an extra long wear time.

Sounds like fruit from the Gods. I’ll take a case.

Seriously want to try this one.

Whatcha think?

Worthy of your time?

Share it!

• 12/29/09 20:09 Stephanie Clifford:

I tried this today in the store and it SERIOUSLY does not budge! And it smells really good! Odd to mention but a lot of the time I don’t like the way Clarin’s foundation smells.

• 12/29/09 20:23 the Muse:

omg now I can’t wait stephanie :-D Sounds gorg! I kinda dig the way clarins foundations smells so it’s nice to hear it’s scented :-D

yay!

• 12/29/09 20:17 steelnpurple:

Ah that sounds really interesting! Long wear, affordable, sounds as if it will suit my dry skin.. Yes! I want to try it LOL!

• 12/29/09 20:24 the Muse:

hey steelnpurple :-D how are you!? Happy Holidays!

I want to try too please :)

• 12/29/09 21:16 Kathie:

Wow this does seem like a good product! :) It sounds really good. Maybe I’ll try it myself :P
    Oh by the way Muse, could you follow me on twitter? Sometimes I have replies to your tweets, but I don’t think you could ever read them :(
    Well it’s scrumptiouslove and it’s also protected, since I had this weird stalker follower online… yep, a little creepy. So yeah, thanks :)

• 1/14/10 22:30 the Muse:

kathie sorry for the delayed reply hun I’m following u now I think! :-D I can’t wait to try this too! ew not good! stalker=DO NOT WANT!

• 12/29/09 22:19 Daituf:

Hey Muse, I was wondering what drugstore foundations u like.
    Do you know why high end foundations are better than drugstore? Coz I find some expensive foundations to be real disappointing…but some cheap drugstore ones surprisingly good!
    Which makes me wonder…are expensive foundations really better?

• 12/29/09 22:25 the Muse:

none daituf LOL they are all TRASH! Possibly some from Physicians Formula are ok but honestly foundation is a splurge item and def expensive ones are WAY better than what you’d find at a drugstore…you’re lucky you’ve found good cheap ones, I haven’t had that success. Not sure why but I’d say ingredients possibly and the way product is manufactured.

I’ve always felt foundation/concealer are all splurge items :-)

• 12/30/09 2:32 Daituf:

I know eh? I used to think that too! I was too afraid to try any drugstore brand so i usually just bought from sephora…
        But my fav concealor right now is actually the neutrogena one in a pot…and I’m trying rimmel lasting finish… and find them to work better! Shocks me too…
        If you get a chance, should totally give them a try and see what u think. Oh, and maybe do a comparison to a similar highend foundation! :D

• 12/29/09 23:23 crissy k:

lol, I love your posts! I’ve never tried Clarins foundation. I will definitely want to take a look at this.

• 12/29/09 23:32 the Muse:

aw thanks crissy :-D

clarins makes some fab base items :-D

• 12/30/09 3:20 Jin:

This sounds good! I’ll definitely pop by the counter to see if this has been stocked in yet.
    I recently switched to liquid foundation and I’m loving it! I bought Revlon’s Colorstay Liquid Foundation, which lasts for 16 hours (& I found a perfect match. so very rare!!) and non-transfer formula too. I’m definitely seeing why people are raving about that! It’s pretty cheap too!

• 12/30/09 7:11 ann:

this sounds awesome! i think its time to revisit clarins as a brand..

• 12/30/09 11:07 the Muse:

ann LOVE clarins. can’t help me self :-D

• 12/30/09 8:54 Kristina:

Clarins makeup has never been on my radar but it is now. You’re suggesting this one and Real Simple’s Dec issue suggested Clarins Instant Smooth Foundation to soften and hydrate lines. I have one fairly prominant line on my forehead (I blame my children) so this is a must try since they say it won’t clog pores too. To the Clarins counter I go!

• 12/30/09 8:59 the Muse:

kristina instant smooth=LOVE! Clarins Instant Smooth Foundation Review

I can’t wait to check this out, not so much for lines but the moisturizing benefits sound divine :-D I like how it offers continuous hydration as 15 hours of moisture could prevent it from oxidizing maybe!

Crossing fingers and toes!

• 12/30/09 9:01 mary_in_wonder:

the packaging is indeed very appealing! *.* Although I’ll wait and see what the reviews are gonna say about it.
    I have only one foundation of Clarins (a mattifying one)..it does an okay job, but not what I’d wait for the price >.<

• 1/15/10 15:54 the Muse:

hey mary I’m gonna try to get some soonish to review :-D

• 1/2/10 3:18 shaynaJo:

hmm, nice product intro.. cant wait for more reviews on it. I’m looking for a liquid foundation too now since I dun wanna keep using my Lunasol Water Cream foundation. hahaha.

• 1/4/10 20:36 the Muse:

shayna I found that it was too expensive to continue using Lunasol Water Cream plus it started to feel heavy for some reason but kinda looking forward to this, looks good ya?