Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection

Although a Korean brand, Banila Co has a Japanese calling this Winter with it’s new Tokyo Scandal Collection!

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection

Jump!

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal is a full color release that includes both color cosmetics and a few base items. It pretty much the typical release of items however it’s considerably larger than pass collections plus the cute packaging seems to have jacked up the prices a tiny bit. A new eye palette takes center stage made up of some cooler pastel shades as well as new lipsticks, mineral powder, glosses, and quite a few other pieces. Take a peep below!

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection 9

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection 8

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection 7

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection 6

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection 5

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection 4

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection 3

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection 2

Banila Co Tokyo Scandal Collection 1

For the most part, aside from the packaging, I can’t think of a single item I want to haul for this collection but I could be bias as Banila Co somehow doesn’t always thrill me. Banila Co Cosmetics are exclusive to Korea so if you’re wanting them you have to do a little leg work and check around forums, E-bay, and online shops for the best deals.

Anyone in Korea see the collection yet?

Yayin’ it?

Nayin’ it?

Share it!

• 1/19/10 20:27 Paloma:

I love the packaging! so cute…

• 1/19/10 20:41 suz:

my eye is on the eye palette!! BEautiful colors!

• 1/19/10 22:36 Phyrra:

I LOVE the packaging! So kawaii!

• 1/20/10 0:25 Ceriene:

Loving some of those lipsticks and the pearl eyeliner. :D

• 1/20/10 6:16 Anitacska:

The palette and the powder look lovely. :)

• 1/20/10 9:53 miss_waterlily:

I already hauled the baked blusher/highlighter(not pictured above) and im rather thrilled. Though it was expensive for a korean brand at around 17 dollars inc. shipping, it ticks all the boxes in terms of a baked blusher hehe, quite similar to MAC msf n whatnot so easily replaceable im sure.

• 1/20/10 13:28 the Muse:

I was tempted miss waterlily but I have so many MSF! yak! I was shocked at the prices as well, seems prices went up slightly on Banila Co although it’s always been a pricer brand.

• 1/20/10 10:08 Sherly:

I haven’t heard of this line. I have this lipgloss from Ombre & Lumieres which my boyfriend got for me when he went home to Korea but I haven’t found anything online about that line. I lurve that lipgloss. Have you heard of it? Can you tell me anything about it?? Where to get it in America?

• 1/20/10 13:27 the Muse:

Hi Sherly it’s quite cute! they have a site at banilaco.com if you wanna peep! have I heard of Banila Co? Or O&L? I have heard of Banila Co yes and have a few pieces from the collection but sadly it’s only available in Korea not the states. I think I said as such at the end of this post :)
      Hope this helps!?

• 1/29/10 23:07 Sherly:

Oh I meant the Ombre & Lumieres. I can’t find it anywhere. Have you seen Ombre & Lumieres anywhere? I figured you might know since you did this post on another Korean brand. : ~ Z

• 2/1/10 15:50 the Muse:

Ombre & Lumieres? I’ve never heard of the brand sherly sorry :(

• 1/20/10 11:19 pinkcrow:

Love it! The packaging reminds me of my beloved but discontinued Goldie.

• 1/20/10 13:25 the Muse: