Clarins Summer Collection 2010

The Muse admits that one time in her makeup life she felt like Clarins was a bit…whispers…old lady-ish. I can’t believe I thought that! Clarins has been in my life for two years now and I simply can’t get enough of it. It’s such a quality collection of makeup and skincare that I possibly burst with each new release.

Today…today I’m feeling the love for the Clarins Summer Collection 2010.

OMG Want!

Clarins Eye Quartet &Liner Palette

Clarins Instant Sunlight Click & Gloss SPF6 (3 Shades)

Clarins Instant Smooth Compact Highlighter (2 Shades)

Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm (3 Shades)

Incredible or what? Not your grandmother’s makeup at all right?

Loves it!

Tell me what you think of Clarins Summer 2010.

Source

• 1/27/10 10:06 Kristina:

I def want the eye quartet but I’ll have to check shades for the other stuff. Do you know prices?
    BTW, Sephora has UD’s Alice on the website now.

• 1/27/10 10:13 the Muse:

hey kristina! likey the quartet myself 😀 Dunno official prices yet but here’s my estimate:

eye palette: $50
      click gloss: $20
      lipstick: $23
      powder: $36

oh yes I seen my best friend Jai called me to squeal about it 😀

• 1/27/10 10:40 dina:

ooh, crystal balm looks like a better version of du wop iced tea balm things :) nice.
    thanks for the info :) omg summer already! retail calendar is disturbing @ times!

• 1/27/10 10:46 the Muse:

dina great minds I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!! god yea. I’m still in Holiday mood, is that terribly wrong!?

• 1/27/10 11:07 Anitacska:

I love this new style palettes with the liner. I’m wearing the Gold Attraction one from the holiday collection right now, and just bought the Cotton Flower one the other day. :)

• 1/27/10 11:36 the Muse:

god anita I adore gold attraction 😀 cotton flower hasn’t hit here yet but eager for it 😀

• 1/27/10 13:14 Hella:

Crystal lip balm?! Is it truly transparent? Like Jello or what?!

• 1/27/10 14:21 the Muse:

not sure hella. it’s not out yet so I gotta wait and see :) I imagine crystal refers to a shimmer finish

• 1/28/10 10:58 Hella:

No, that would be too ordinary… Can’t wait to see it here, hope it’s gonna be transparent, I mean, that would be an innovation, wouldn’t it :)

• 1/28/10 15:22 the Muse:

heck yes hella 😀 hear ya!

• 1/27/10 14:27 Marcy:

The quartet is very pretty indeedy. I used to think Clarins is old lady like too… but Arden is worse! Arden hands down!

• 1/27/10 14:59 the Muse:

ha marcy I never really got into Arden! grandma style? ;-D

• 3/21/10 19:55 natalie:

Hey, this is a message for bella… i work for clarins in the UK. the crystal lip balms are transparent yes, although they do have colour on the lips, its very innovative i think :) glad your liking the products!