Clarins Summer Collection 2010

Clarins Summer Collection 2010 112

The Muse admits that one time in her makeup life she felt like Clarins was a bit…whispers…old lady-ish. I can’t believe I thought that! Clarins has been in my life for two years now and I simply can’t get enough of it. It’s such a quality collection of makeup and skincare that I possibly burst with each new release.

Today…today I’m feeling the love for the Clarins Summer Collection 2010.

OMG Want!

Clarins Eye Quartet &Liner Palette
Clarins Summer Collection 2010 2

Clarins Instant Sunlight Click & Gloss SPF6 (3 Shades)
Clarins Summer Collection 2010 41

Clarins Instant Smooth Compact Highlighter (2 Shades)
Clarins Summer Collection 2010 1

Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm (3 Shades)
Clarins Summer Collection 2010 3

Incredible or what? Not your grandmother’s makeup at all right?

Loves it!

Tell me what you think of Clarins Summer 2010.

Source

• 1/27/10 10:06 Kristina:

I def want the eye quartet but I’ll have to check shades for the other stuff. Do you know prices?
    BTW, Sephora has UD’s Alice on the website now.

• 1/27/10 10:13 the Muse:

hey kristina! likey the quartet myself :-D Dunno official prices yet but here’s my estimate:

eye palette: $50
      click gloss: $20
      lipstick: $23
      powder: $36

oh yes I seen my best friend Jai called me to squeal about it :-D

• 1/27/10 10:40 dina:

ooh, crystal balm looks like a better version of du wop iced tea balm things :) nice.
    thanks for the info :) omg summer already! retail calendar is disturbing @ times!

• 1/27/10 10:46 the Muse:

dina great minds I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!! god yea. I’m still in Holiday mood, is that terribly wrong!?

• 1/27/10 11:07 Anitacska:

I love this new style palettes with the liner. I’m wearing the Gold Attraction one from the holiday collection right now, and just bought the Cotton Flower one the other day. :)

• 1/27/10 11:36 the Muse:

god anita I adore gold attraction :-D cotton flower hasn’t hit here yet but eager for it :-D

• 1/27/10 13:14 Hella:

Crystal lip balm?! Is it truly transparent? Like Jello or what?!

• 1/27/10 14:21 the Muse:

not sure hella. it’s not out yet so I gotta wait and see :) I imagine crystal refers to a shimmer finish

• 1/28/10 10:58 Hella:

No, that would be too ordinary… Can’t wait to see it here, hope it’s gonna be transparent, I mean, that would be an innovation, wouldn’t it :)

• 1/28/10 15:22 the Muse:

heck yes hella :-D hear ya!

• 1/27/10 14:27 Marcy:

The quartet is very pretty indeedy. I used to think Clarins is old lady like too… but Arden is worse! Arden hands down!

• 1/27/10 14:59 the Muse:

ha marcy I never really got into Arden! grandma style? ;-D

• 3/21/10 19:55 natalie:

Hey, this is a message for bella… i work for clarins in the UK. the crystal lip balms are transparent yes, although they do have colour on the lips, its very innovative i think :) glad your liking the products!