If anyone is hauling some Spring 2010 Collections or just generally stocking up on some old favs you might wanna shop it at Beauty.com as they are giving away an awesome freebie!
Check it after the jump!
Beauty.com has partnered with famed fashion house Marchesa for the launch of the latest popular bag collaboration from Beauty.com. It’s a bit different this year dears as it’s not a bag but a fully-lined fuschia case designed exclusively for Beauty.com by Marchesa designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig.
You actually get 16 beauty samples along with the case. w00t, Score, Haul! Beginning January 14, hey that’s today, shoppers who visit www.beauty.com/marchesa and spend $150 or more will receive this exclusive, limited-time goodie haulage.
Marchesa brings a gorgeous hold all for cosmetics and keepsakes, featuring a mirror for quick touch-ups, and filled with some seriously great samples.
You’ll get the following bits:
- Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation, SPF 30
- Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream
- Laura Geller Eye Rimz Baked Wet, Dry Accents in Hocus Pocus, with brush
- Foot Petals Strappy Strips
- bareMinerals by Bare Escentuals Feather Light Mineral Veil
- Go Smile AM Whitening Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
- Kinerase Extreme Lift Face
- Shadow Shields Shadow Shields
- Tarte 4 Day Stay Lash Stain, Black
- MD Skincare® Botanical Bar with Tea Tree and Aloe
- Urban Decay Lipstick, Gash
- Strivectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Existing Stretch Marks
- L’occitane en Provence Shea Butter Body Moisture
- Arcona Wine Hydrating Mask
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
- Frederic Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray
That’s some serious hauling right there.
I have a few items on my Spring wish list and I’m kinda wanting to indulge eep!
Tell the Muse!