‘ello dears!

What’s new? I have new for you. New in the drugstore world that is.

Available now at your local drugstore Garnier Nutritioniste introduces two new ways to clean skin!

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew The Brusher Gel Cleanser and Garnier Nutritioniste Skin X3

Check ‘em after the jump!

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew The Brusher Gel Cleanser and Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Resurfacing 3-Way Cleanser are the first cleansers to join the Skin Renew Collection.

I haven’t seen this in stores as of yet, anyone check ‘em out? I’m kinda obsessed with skincare lately, dunno why, must be the Winter weather that has me all excited about getting my skin in tip top shape.

The Brusher Gel Cleanser promises a non-drying formula with a flexible soft brush that exfoliates skin. The formula includes Vitamin B5 which supposedly infuses skin with moisture and helps to prevent over-drying while Vitamin E detoxes skin.

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew The Brusher Gel Cleanser and Garnier Nutritioniste Skin X2

The Resurfacing 3-Way Cleanser cleanses, exfoliates, and purifies, all in one tube. The unique form works as a daily cleanser, an exfoliating scrub, or as a deep mask to cleanse and resurface dull skin. This formula includes Vitamin B5 and polishing micro-beads to exfoliate and minimize the appearance of pores.

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew The Brusher Gel Cleanser and Garnier Nutritioniste Skin X1

Each cleanser retails for $6.99 which is considerably cheaper than other products I’ve tried in the Garnier skin care range.

What do you think?

Wanna hear a review on these two?

Have you tried ‘em?

Wanting to?

Tell it!

• 1/20/10 13:20 dina:

i was hoping you’d review the brush one! i saw it @ cvs but saw it does have salicylic acid so opted against it for fear of your l’oreal go 360 happenings. looks interesting though . . .

• 1/20/10 13:24 the Muse:

oooo dina SA seems to be the problem with all these cleansers lately and drying put but I’ll def see about getting one maybe it’ll work :-) I honestly didn’t realize that salicylic acid was in the formulas of the 360′s when I purchased as I always considered it an ingredient common with acne cleansers/treatments. it’s weird as they don’t market as such. or maybe I’m nuts!?

But I will give this a whirl. haven’t seen in store yet :)

• 1/20/10 13:29 dina:

yes, it’s all a scam!! of course you will think harder about p/u it up if they were more fwd about it. so i got the 360 in the sensitive skin b/c i didn’t see any SA in the ingredients. looking fwd to trying it & crossing fingers :)

• 1/20/10 13:34 the Muse:

it’s weird dina as I NEVER expected it to contain SA. I’m not so conscious as to check ingredients either, deep cleanser I take at face value that it’s a deep cleanser, I use it and proceed to get crazy dry skin and there is the culprit. I have to try the sensitive skin one as that seems to be the one getting the most raves, give me an update how it works out for you!

again somewhat silly I’m purchasing sensitive skin formula when I do not have sensitive skin, kinda turned around inside out.

• 1/20/10 13:42 Inês:

Hi hi Muse!
    The gel definitely got me interested. I want to try it whenever it hits the stores around here :)

• 1/20/10 13:49 the Muse:

hey ines I’m intrigued too, hopefully doesn’t dry my skin out if I do try! :-D

• 1/20/10 19:30 Melissa:

I haven’t had much luck with garnier products working but they always smell very nice. I am almost out of my biore skin preservation cleanser which works well with m clarisonic. I might need to try this one if a.) there is a dry or combo skin formula and b.) a really great sale and/or coupon. :-D

• 1/25/10 10:58 lew:

Not enough SA in them to count as a acne treatment – else they would have to list it as a medicated “Active Ingredient.” I expect that salicylic acid works much the same way as alpha hydroxy acids, which smooth the skin by sloughing off dead skin cells.
    That said, I did buy the 360 Go Cream cleanser, and found it not a bit creamy, but instead very foamy and a little too drying for my 44 year old skin in freezing midwest winter, but possibly that is because 360 Go’s target market is 18-30 years old. The Garnier Skin Renew range is intended for women in their 30s, so you may have more luck with it. (though I don’t know your age!!!)
    As for the “scrublet,” I rather like it. It reminds me of those little gum rubber monsters we used to get in the 25¢ gumball machines as kids, and has the texture of a cat’s tongue, but softer. I don’t know how it gets deep into pores because it seems so soft as to not be able to get into pores, but then, scouring my skin never helpted it either, and I’m rather sure this is less damaging to skin than something more abrasive.
    I saw the Garnier product at Ulta over the weekend, but since I’d already bought the 360, I couldn’t justify another cleanser purchase. Its brusher top is as rubbery as the 360 scrublet, but is part of the cap – just squeeze some out, and scrub away!

• 1/26/10 21:07 the Muse:

lew I felt the same and actually didn’t even notice the SA until someone said as such so def don’t consider it an acne cleanser :-D drying for me as well, VERY drying. 32 here :-D I love the scublet as well quite a nice tool! ha yes that’s true! I need to try the garnier one sounds great!

Thanks for your view on this :)

• 4/26/10 1:18 Ludma:

hello
    im 17 and don’t want to use anything major or too strong for my skin yet but i’ve always thought Garnier made products for women and not teenagers…..but i already bought the cleanser and now i’m not sure if i should use it…Can someone tell me please for what age is this cleanser developed?

• 4/26/10 11:41 the Muse:

Ludma perhaps invest in something from the Clean and Clear line instead as garnier is geared towards women in their 30′s I believe.