Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010: Majolica Majorca She was a Doll

Majolica Majorca, a sub brand of Shiseido, has updated it’s website with the Spring Collection 2010. It’s been a while since I indulged in MJ so I was quite delighted to take a spin through the site and enjoy the new story they have up.

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 6

Jump to view some of the shots of the Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010.

I can’t say I’ll be indulging in any of this but I will say at one time in my makeup life I was on a quest to collect everything and all that was released from Majolica Majorca but it’s somehow lost it’s evil hold it had around my neck and I’ve shown alot more restrain in recent years.

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 7

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 5

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 1

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 is a tad boring with a release of only a few bits and bobs, nothing to get too excited about, but regardless the best part of a new MJ release is the site update for me as it’s always such a fun experience, check it out below!

I’m a tad shocked that even the new Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On and Majolica Majorca Lash Bone Black Fiber In have done little to appeal to me.

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 8

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 3

Two new shades of Majolica Majorca Jewelling Eyes Palettes make their debut in PK383 and BL711 both of which look a little too pastel for me, just not feeling the love for soft shades this Spring.

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 9

Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover is too typically like the regular pacts from MJ aside from the new design. Unlike the gold compact they normally favor this appears to be black.

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 10

And finally Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover should appeal to those with larger pores. For myself I’ll probably skip as my pores aren’t large.

Majolica Majorca Spring Collection 2010 4

Overall, I’m a little surprised at such a small release. Japanese Spring Collections are normally larger scaled and this is quite tiny. I must say that I love the promo as the Muse is a big fan and collector of Blythe dolls and the little doll reminded me of her.

If you’re interested in the collection for yourself you can check out my Japanese Cosmetic Buying Guide for trips and tricks on locating these items in the US.

• 1/26/10 16:01 suz:

I am a mascara girl so I will be grabbing these two once I see them online.

Pk722 I would love…it’s a pretty color combo!

• 1/26/10 16:03 the Muse:

suz I think I have too many MJ mascara to get through so I’m skippng but may be tempted later :-D same for the jeweling palettes :-D phew safe, $$ saved!

• 1/27/10 11:20 suz:

TOO BAD I’ve already read reviews about the mascara and some don’t like it already…hmmm…second thought…now I am at odds…don’t know if I should get it….:/

• 1/27/10 11:36 the Muse:

suz I’m gonna skippy this time. too much mj mascara to get through and I figured it wasn’t going to change my world :-D I’d skip, wait for Summer to see what pops up!

• 1/27/10 0:48 Laura:

Those pictures are a Tad too creepy.

• 1/27/10 1:10 the Muse:

lol laura guess some folk get the weird doll heebeejebees :-D

• 1/27/10 3:29 cherrysoftness:

Hi :)

I’m kind of disappointed at the eye palettes :( But I think I’ll grab the black compact (face powder) if I get the chance… ummm I think I might love it :P

• 1/27/10 9:38 the Muse:

cherry if u don’t have the original pact I’d get the black one, it does look nice and I don’t doubt it’ll be a Love :-D

me too, just not into the pastel easter shades this Spring at all! :)

• 1/27/10 14:45 K:

i love the new color of the packaging of their skin remaker pore cover! i don’t really need this product but i’ve been thinking if i should nab one for myself cause the packaging is cute! haha

• 1/27/10 14:53 the Muse:

K, I have nothing against you as I share the need to purchase stuff just b/c of the packaging hehe!

• 2/28/10 20:32 Shady:

Is this stuff available in the city as in New Yoerk City ? I want to buy some for my best friends birthday any majolica product actually .

• 3/1/10 20:44 the Muse:

hi shady no hun sadly not. Check online but be aware of jacked up prices.