My Beauty Diary Limited Edition Set
After my past few forays into My Beauty Diary I got a flow of e-mailing asking, “But Muse which Beauty Diary Mask is right for me?”
Considering My Beauty Diary makes a slew of different kinds of masks it can be overwhelming deciding which mask is the right mask for you!
Have no fear, the Muse is here!
Check out how to try a ton of different My Beauty Diary Masks after the jump!
I highly suggest snagging the My Beauty Dairy Limited Edition All In One Set. This set includes 15 sheet masks and is available for $16.95 plus shipping from AlphaBeautyUK on E-bay (I am not affiliated with this seller nor do they even know I am mentioning them on my site).
This is an incredible bargain and includes all of the following masks:
- My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder (dullness)
- My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol (pore refining)
- My Beauty Diary Red Wine (lifting & anti-oxidizing, promotes circulation)
- My Beauty Diary Black Pearl (whitening and skin elasticity)
- My Beauty Diary Q10 (anti-aging, skin lifting & refining)
- My Beauty Diary Bulgarian White Rose (soothing, purifying & whitening)
- My Beauty Diary Lavender (stress relief, anti-allergic, skin softening)
- My Beauty Diary Rice Peptides (lifting & revitalizing)
- My Beauty Diary Icy Cooling (relieve sun burn, refresh skins, brings skin temperature down)
- My Beauty Diary Yogurt (oil control)
- My Beauty Diary Sake Wine (whitening, improve translucency
- My Beauty Diary Platinum (deep whitening & treats fine lines)
- My Beauty Diary White Truffle (deep whitening, scar removing
- My Beauty Diary Natto (highly moisturizing)
As you can see you’re getting a ton of different options with this set and plenty of masks that address all kinds of skin issues. I actually got the set from a friend of mine who gifted it to me and was pleasanty surprised to see that this seller had them available for sale. Even after shipping you’ll still be under $2 per a sheet which is not too bad a deal at all.
If you haven’t tried My Beauty Diary Masks in the past this is a great way to indulge and explore the line. If you’re already a fan I can’t see why you wouldn’t want this kit for yourself particularly if you’re already using one mask and wanting to explore others.
Total Muse Approval for purchase.
Disclosure: The following item was gifted to the Muse because she’s lucky enough to have stupid cool friends! For further information please see my FTC Guidelines or my Disclosure/Disclaimer posts.