My Beauty Diary Limited Edition Set

Hey chicklets!

After my past few forays into My Beauty Diary I got a flow of e-mailing asking, “But Muse which Beauty Diary Mask is right for me?”

Considering My Beauty Diary makes a slew of different kinds of masks it can be overwhelming deciding which mask is the right mask for you!

Have no fear, the Muse is here!

My Beauty Diary Limited Edition Gift Set 1

Check out how to try a ton of different My Beauty Diary Masks after the jump!

I highly suggest snagging the My Beauty Dairy Limited Edition All In One Set. This set includes 15 sheet masks and is available for $16.95 plus shipping from AlphaBeautyUK on E-bay (I am not affiliated with this seller nor do they even know I am mentioning them on my site).

My Beauty Diary Limited Edition Gift Set 2

This is an incredible bargain and includes all of the following masks:

• My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder (dullness)
  • My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol (pore refining)
  • My Beauty Diary Red Wine (lifting & anti-oxidizing, promotes circulation)
  • My Beauty Diary Black Pearl (whitening and skin elasticity)
  • My Beauty Diary Q10 (anti-aging, skin lifting & refining)
  • My Beauty Diary Bulgarian White Rose (soothing, purifying & whitening)
  • My Beauty Diary Lavender (stress relief, anti-allergic, skin softening)
  • My Beauty Diary Rice Peptides (lifting & revitalizing)
  • My Beauty Diary Icy Cooling (relieve sun burn, refresh skins, brings skin temperature down)
  • My Beauty Diary Yogurt (oil control)
  • My Beauty Diary Sake Wine (whitening, improve translucency
  • My Beauty Diary Platinum (deep whitening & treats fine lines)
  • My Beauty Diary White Truffle (deep whitening, scar removing
  • My Beauty Diary Natto (highly moisturizing)

My Beauty Diary Limited Edition Gift Set 3

As you can see you’re getting a ton of different options with this set and plenty of masks that address all kinds of skin issues. I actually got the set from a friend of mine who gifted it to me and was pleasanty surprised to see that this seller had them available for sale. Even after shipping you’ll still be under $2 per a sheet which is not too bad a deal at all.

If you haven’t tried My Beauty Diary Masks in the past this is a great way to indulge and explore the line. If you’re already a fan I can’t see why you wouldn’t want this kit for yourself particularly if you’re already using one mask and wanting to explore others.

Likey alot!

Total Muse Approval for purchase.

Disclosure: The following item was gifted to the Muse because she’s lucky enough to have stupid cool friends! For further information please see my FTC Guidelines or my Disclosure/Disclaimer posts.

• 1/21/10 14:09 suz:

I LOVE that seller!! He/she is trustworthy and he/she has low prices for Asian products. I definitely will get this set in like a few weeks!!

• 1/21/10 15:16 the Muse:

hey suz!

I’ve purchased several times in the last year and a half and very pleased with them. prices aren’t so fab to be honest imho but when all else fails def get my stuff from them!

• 1/21/10 14:12 Helena:

how often do you need to use the masks? I had never heard of them before. Are these masks good for all skin types?

• 1/22/10 15:57 the Muse:

hi helena I use them every night but you can use them once a week, twice, depends, all up to you!

choose the ones that’s best for your needs :) they make several for different needs/skin types.

• 1/21/10 14:14 Alexa:

Now this is freakin cool! *grabby hands*

• 1/21/10 14:15 the Muse:

lol alexa :)

• 1/21/10 14:16 Nia:

Hahaha! That’s the one I ordered as well, because I could not decide which one I wanted to try out first ;)
    Still waiting on the parcel though…

• 1/21/10 14:20 the Muse:

YAY Nia! AWESOME hun :-D I can’t WAIT for you to get it darlin’! Please tell me whatcha think after you tried!

• 1/21/10 14:25 Nia:

Could arrive any day! And I am already stalking the postman :D

• 1/21/10 14:28 the Muse:

YES! You’re gonna love ‘em Nia! Did you learn about them from my babblings or elsewhere?! Can’t wait to hear whatcha think! Exciting :)

You’re in the Nederlands right? Don’t quote me I sometimes forget where everyone lives hehe

• 1/21/10 15:15 Nia:

Straight from the Muse! :D

Read about them in one of your last posts and thought why not give them a try :)

• 1/21/10 15:17 the Muse:

w000t nia happy days :-D I love enabling someone to something new :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1/21/10 14:44 Amanda:

Where can I purchase this set? :)

• 1/21/10 14:47 the Muse:

hi amanda the details are right in the post hun :)

I wrote exactly where to purchase it.

• 1/21/10 14:49 Amanda:

omg sorry about that! I was looking toward the end and was all mesmerized by the pictures :)

• 1/21/10 14:49 the Muse:

LOL amanda no worries!

• 1/21/10 14:50 Cream:

I really want to get this set! But after your post it will probably be sold out :(

• 1/21/10 14:53 the Muse:

hi cream….they prob have lots? if no perhaps get it now if you have the $$ to spend? :)

• 1/21/10 14:56 Cream:

I am watching the masks on my ebay account and it says that there are only 16 left, but by the beginning of next weak I’ll get them ;)

• 1/21/10 14:57 the Muse:

hey cream I’m positive she will put more up :-D yay enjoy when you get them and come back tell me what you think!

• 2/6/10 15:39 Cream:

I didn’t get the Limited Edition set, but I ordered the yogurt masks and I have to say: I love them! They smell so good and leave my skin feeling great! Thank you so much for this review, and I’ll definitaly try out the other masks!

• 2/11/10 22:53 the Muse:

yay cream awesome :) My pleasure! Beauty Diary makes some great one, you’ll have fun discovering them all :)

• 1/21/10 15:00 Chung:

Hello! Been reading for awhile, but first time commenting. Love your site, you cover so many brands that I love and brands that I’m interested in trying. Please keep up the great work! Love that it’s always updated as well.

I have tried a few of the Beauty Diary masks and they are fab. I love them to pieces and try to use at least one each week. I find they do make a difference on my skin.

• 1/21/10 15:07 the Muse:

hellp chung thank you for coming out to say hello and give me a little love *hugs* I appreciate it! Your comment made my day! :-D

I love them too! They really are fabulous! :-D I find they make a real difference in my skin as well, I wake up glowing after use yay!

Hope you’ll stop back again soon to say hi!

• 1/21/10 17:01 Ana:

OMG lately I’ve been crazy about asian facial masks. I already bought a lot from Missha, The Face Shop, and Kose. Now I have another brand to get my hands on. Thankies, the Muse! ^_^

Btw.. Have you tried Missha’s detoxifying peeling gel? I read your recent review of the Rossette Apple Gommage and it reminds me of it. I wonder which ones better..

• 5/5/10 23:21 the Muse:

hey ana my pleasure :-D I have indeed, it’s quite nice :-D

• 1/21/10 18:01 xMokaa:

Hey Muse!
    I’m so glad you made this post, I was struggling on choosing which mask that would be appropriate for me and my mom but now that I have so many choice in one pack so we’ll be able to pick the ones we prefer :D You’re a life & money saver! =P

• 1/21/10 23:27 the Muse:

hey xmokaa this is great to share with your mum hun as you can use some of the younger masks and she can use the ones with anti-aging ingredients and such :) Aw I’m so glad you liked the post and found it helpful!

Enjoy, have fun exploring different masks!

• 1/21/10 20:39 lyn:

I’ve gone insane with these masks and was so happy that a local (Malaysian) drugstore had a variety One Week Package box. I am actually in the midst of reviewing a different mask each day and my husband thinks I’m crazy!

• 1/26/10 16:14 the Muse:

awesome lyn!!!!!!!! ha! :-D nope you’re not crazy, normal to use beauty junkies hehe!

• 1/21/10 23:28 Chung:

Aww, *hugs back* well I’m glad because you’re really doing a great job here!

I’ve been a loyal reader for awhile now and it’s not going to change anytime soon ;)

• 1/22/10 8:41 the Muse:

hey chung! :) good morning! Aw thanks, it’s reader’s like you that keep me motivated to keep babbling away :) I appreciate your visiting daily and your comments are totally making my days! :-D!

• 1/22/10 7:14 rachel:

oh i love it! Purchased! now the wait……seriously its Japanese cute and bargainous how could I resist, thanks for the tip.

• 1/22/10 8:37 the Muse:

you are most welcome rachel :-D awesome! Enjoy and come back, I wanna know what you think when you tried :)

• 1/22/10 9:29 Nia:

Guess who rang twice today ;)
    But of course I will have to wait until the next weekend to try them out….
    I am really curious.

• 1/22/10 15:50 the Muse:

whooop! yay nia!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D Why wait?!?! use ‘em NOW! :-D

• 1/24/10 4:33 Nia:

I am out of town at the moment and my aesthetician messed up my skin pretty good. So next weekend it is ;)
        But I will let you know how it went :)

• 1/26/10 14:06 the Muse:

aw nia that stinks!!!!! :( hope is’ better now!? Looking forward to it,. sorry for the delayed reply I’m buried under comments!

Hugs!

• 1/22/10 11:26 cherrysoftness:

Hi :)

I just wanted to say thank you for this post. I’ve been so stressed lately, and this would be a great little attainable gift to soothe the angry nerves ^_^

Thank you thank you thank you!

• 1/22/10 15:29 the Muse:

aw yay cherry! so glad you enjoyed this and are treating yourself! Enjoy hun :-D feel better soon, try not to stress too much :(

• 1/24/10 10:45 cherrysoftness:

I found an Asian seller :P This will really hit the spot! Thanks again!!!

• 1/25/10 21:42 the Muse:

yay cherry! AWESOME! Enjoy hun!

• 1/23/10 0:00 Julie:

LOVE this! Just bought ‘em, and got the 10 pack of Icy Cooling, too…sounded fun for those hot summer days (although not many in Washington!)! Thanks for the rec…oh, and seems to be another Julie on the forum…fyi, I would NEVER comment on the price of you Mac pigment stash….just thought I should go there and tell you it was not me! xoxo

• 1/23/10 2:50 the Muse:

yayyy julie! first timer?! :-D come back? tell me whatcha think dear? Ohhh I know! As you come as the only guerlaingirl hehe! So I def know who you are when you comment and actually I appreciate your mentioning it, sometimes comments get weird and I’m unsure how to answer haha…I guess people are more brave on the internet hehe as I do find it rude to ask about money, etc :) I just got one about why I wear headbands..sheesh what does it have to do with makeup how I like to do my hair and such :-D I can’t tell ya how many times I get that question!

big hugs!
      Love ya lots!

• 1/24/10 12:01 Bakeneko:

I ordered these last night from the same seller!

Can’t wait for them to arrive. I always get the best results from sheet masks :D

• 1/26/10 14:06 the Muse:

yay bakeneko! :-D good hauling hun! Enjoy! I really get fab results as well from sheet masks I like to keep a few boxes on hand so I can use one a night when possible! does wonders for my dry skin!

• 1/28/10 23:57 Fiona:

Oh Muse, you’re such an enabler. I got my sister to get me that package in HK as SaSa now carries it!!

• 1/29/10 11:33 the Muse:

AWESOME Fiona :-D Enjoy you’re gonna love ‘em!

• 2/12/10 12:57 Nia:

So, I finally had the time to try out the first one yesterday and I have to say I love them! Really.
    They stay on my face all the time I want them to stay on, not like the ones from Estee Lauder. They are all soaked up with ingredients and they are just lovely!
    Thanks for making me get them.

The only problem is figuring out which mask does what, but I am sure I will manage ;)

• 2/15/10 18:06 the Muse:

fantastic Nia!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY! (hugs) go to the beauty diary website at http://www.beautydiary.com.tw/en/ it’s english and will tell you what each one does :-D

• 2/15/11 12:32 ann:

hi, i’m from singapore.. can i know how to order it?

• 1/6/13 1:28 Steph:

omg ive been using these a lot! for the sake mask, does it have a strong alcohol smell? i recently bought the sake one. im under 21, so i dont want my parents thinking i was drinking sake or anything lolz