Sephora Vending Machine Photos

Here she is Miss America….

Well not really Miss America but the new Sephora Vending Machine, dude, hello, so much better than Miss America right?

Check it.

Sephora Vending Machine 1

Sephora Vending Machine 2

I haven’t seen it in person myself but I’ll be in Vegas at the end of this week so maybe I’ll catch a glimpse of the new Sephora Vending Machines for myself and get a chance to play around with one. So far looks like alot of travel friendly beauty and skincare…no color in there but we shall see.

I know you all had plenty of say on this topic during our Yay or Nay session together a few weeks ago.

Still feeling the same?

Source

• 1/5/10 10:03 mary_in_wonder:

what the hell???? That’s so cool! If someone says else, that’s stupid!

The shameless marketing bitch who came up with this idea deserves a….a dunno what. Can’t say Oscar, right? Hope the dude got a fat paycheck!

Tourists run out of their packed stuffs but no need to buy full size products and vending machines are fun. Period LOL

• 1/15/10 12:04 the Muse:

hey mary I like it for quickie purchases :) it’s kinda fun! LOL!

• 1/5/10 10:27 Lisa Kate:

I’m still on the “eh” side. I think it’s pretty cool for travel skincare and things, like if you forgot to bring some? But, from a poor kids perspective…I’m gonna say this is a luxury I don’t care for. If I’m gonna spend my rent money on something from Sephora, I wanna test it first XD (Although, it might be worth it to get away from those pesky SAs that wanna sell me the entire Dior line of makeup when I go in for TFSI!)

• 1/15/10 12:04 the Muse:

lisa I’m on half and half myself…like and not like! I’d rather go to a big store and have a swatch and a play :-D but I like no SA’s :)

• 7/25/13 11:58 Kaitlyn:

That’s odd. I find SA’s incredibly annoying as well, but I can usually tell them that I don’t need help or am just looking and they go away for a while. I’ve never had them be pushy, at least the ones at Sephora.

• 1/5/10 10:54 Ria:

I love it and wish we had this in the UK.
    Well i wish we had Sephora 100% more but this would help.
    I Love Amercican beauty ideas.
    Its also useful, i hope they put in the airport at Dallas Fort worth so my BF cant pretend she didnt have time to go to sephora, She lives there and i used live in Texas Y’all, hense my love of yanky beauty brands
    Ria xx

• 1/14/10 21:59 the Muse:

hey ria this would be great in the UK as you guys don’t have any sephora at all so even a little vending machine would be lovely :-D are you british born/raised or texan?! :-D

lol

• 1/5/10 11:06 Rena:

Love it. Saw it at JFK. It was like Christmas and angels were singing when I saw it.

• 1/5/10 14:29 the Muse:

LOL rena!

• 1/5/10 11:19 Taryn:

I could just see myself putting a $50 bill in there, watching the thing start to come out and then get stuck. And then proceeding to announce, “Hey! This thing ate my money!” and begin kicking it. I have always had 50/50 luck with vending machines and expensive skincare is definitely something I wouldn’t want to gamble on with a vending machine, LOL.

• 1/7/10 16:20 the Muse:

LOL Taryn OMG that’s the sort of luck I have! It would so happen! LOL and they’d come in and arrest me!

• 1/5/10 11:28 rochness:

i say yay. at least you have a go-to place in case you forgot to pack something. based on the photos above, they’re stocking the machines with their best sellers anyways.

on a different note, Majolica’s having a sale here in Singapore now, so I tried the eye shadow singles.

GOOD LORD, THE PIGMENTS ROCK! it’s retailing now for about 6.90SGD apiece, not a bad deal i say. but boo, most of the colors are gone. BOO. i think there’s about 5 colors left.

• 1/14/10 21:58 the Muse:

rocheness yup or if they take something from you ;-D

Oh how lucky are you! an MJ sale w00t! the singles are my very favorite I have them all! :) LOVE so glad you snagged them on sale!

• 1/5/10 12:49 Helena:

I like the idea – YAY!

• 1/5/10 13:58 Melissa:

I can tell you it was not in the Southwest wing as of 2 weeks ago. I did notice the “best buy” one. Same idea for music and ipods and stuff. The “beauty test tube” one sounds more up my alley. Its supposed to be all samples and trials. :) Please do share your thoughts when you find it at McCaran….

• 1/14/10 21:57 the Muse:

I didn’t see it either melissa. oh weels sniffle! I seen that wonder how it’ll turn out :-D it sounds cool! I surely will!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m heading to CA in a few weeks so maybe I’ll see it there but I didn’t see it on my vegas trip :P

• 1/5/10 17:24 Heather:

My friend saw one at an airport in Detroit last week. I think it’s the coolest idea!

• 1/7/10 16:16 the Muse:

hey heather I’m heading to vegas tonight so I hope I’ll see it at the airport!

• 1/5/10 22:15 myolie:

thanks for the photos, it looks nice, and all of the products looks miniature and cute ^ ^

• 1/7/10 16:14 the Muse:

my pleasure myolie :0D

• 1/6/10 22:15 PinkyKathy:

I think it’s gonna be good in any airport. ^__^

• 1/8/10 11:31 SimplyForties:

Isn’t that clever? Perfect tie-in, take your products when you go through security and then give you the opportunity to buy them back. I like it!

• 1/11/10 14:18 the Muse:

lol simply! yes true!

• 1/8/10 13:42 LipSmacker:

It was too good to be true when I saw someone mention it on Twitter and then…there it is! It’s like the veil between Heaven and Earth just got a little thinner… I need one of these in my house!!!!

• 1/11/10 13:42 the Muse:

LOl Lipsmacker me too!

• 7/24/13 14:39 Clio:

It would be nice if they placed some of these vending machines in cities that don’t have a sephora at all. Then they can still tap into the market a little bit in those areas without paying to maintain an entire store. And maybe use that as a way to gauge how much interest there would be in a full-sized store.

• 7/24/13 20:57 melissa:

Have fun in Sin city. How ironic you will be here and I’ll be out of town. :) I’ve seen the machine before but it was a long time ago. I vaguely remembering it being all skin care.

• 7/24/13 20:58 melissa:

Oh wait I just saw this was an old post LOL – it just showed up on my FB Feed for some reason LOL