Sneak Peeks: MAC Give Me Liberty of London

Oh the joys of reading up on what the British Beauty Blogger is up to! Today she has news of the new MAC Give Me Liberty of London Collection, the Muse says just GIVE IT TO ME!

MAC Give Me Liberty of London 12

Loves it!

Jump!

The very latest in a series of famous MAC Collaborations, it was only a matter of time before the demure-to-daring kaleidoscopic prints of Liberty of London coloured our world with Brit wit and bohemian chic. From the unstudied, Sienna Miller style of Spitalfields Market to the grit-and-glamour of Portobello Road, the swinging London girl has always been an unstoppable M·A·C makeup force! Spring 2010 insists on the ultimate flower fusion, with M·A·C joining forces with Liberty, creating cool Britannia compacts and Lipsticks, Eye Shadows, Powder, Blush, Nail Lacquers and, of course – blushing, bountiful, quite British accessories.

MAC Give Me Liberty of London 4

MAC Give Me Liberty of London 3

MAC Give Me Liberty of London 2

MAC Give Me Liberty of London 1

Whatcha think?

Love the packaging!

Source

• 1/6/10 11:33 Jasmine:

OMG! Im drooling. Im such a sucker for packaging. I hope they all have beautiful color payoffs…

• 1/6/10 11:43 the Muse:

jasmine me too total package junkie!

• 1/6/10 11:36 Marina:

Loving it! I haven’t bought anything from MAC in quite a while…in fact my last purchase was just a paint and a brush. But that lipstick is gorgeous. Packaging is so cute :)

• 1/7/10 16:03 the Muse:

marina me too been a while in between mac bits but I did get some warm and cozy :-D this looks SO sweet love it for the packaging alone!

• 1/6/10 11:37 kirsty:

Aww, I like the packaging! Looking at the collection info over at Specktra, I will definitely get blue india nail polish and shell pearl bp. Will wait on swatches for everything else and decide from there!

• 1/6/10 11:38 Phyrra:

Weird packaging. I might like the purple eye shadow ;)

• 1/7/10 16:02 the Muse:

hehe dd knew you’d say that :)

• 1/6/10 11:39 MarTina:

This is lovely. I just hope the products are as stunning in person as the packaging is in photograph.

• 1/6/10 11:42 the Muse:

martina isn’t it gorg? me too!

• 1/6/10 11:49 Nia:

one word: LOVE! Absolutely love it. Seriously, this might be the best special edition packaging I laid my eyes on so far.
    And have you seen the gorgeous colours? Want :)

• 1/7/10 16:01 the Muse:

nia me too…please WANT!

• 1/6/10 11:50 irini:

i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it

• 1/6/10 11:54 the Muse:

me too irini! :)

• 1/6/10 11:52 Janet:

I have managed to resist the last few collections but I think I might go broke with this one! I love the packaging!

• 1/6/10 11:59 the Muse:

janet me too been very good with MAC lately but I did sneak in the shadesticks from warm and cozy ha!

• 1/6/10 12:03 Bevi:

I’m not really a MAC fan, they kind of leave me cold, but this does look beautiful. I may need to investigate further! Thanks Musey. :)

• 1/6/10 12:03 the Muse:

you’re most welcome bev! :) I’m on the packaging mostly, def need to see more of it before I decide but it’s the packaging that’s murdering it for me ;-D LOVE!

• 1/6/10 12:09 Bonnie:

WANT!

• 1/6/10 12:13 Chelsea:

When does this collection drop? I need to be FIRST in line and until I get my hot little hands on it. Until then, I’ll live in fear of it selling out before I get mine. I have a cold sweat already.

• 1/6/10 13:56 the Muse:

LMAO chelsea spoken like a true junkie!

Supposed to be here April :)

• 1/6/10 12:16 Stephanie:

Oh my word, I think I just fell in love! That nail lacquer looks gorgeous!

Hopefully MAC’s promopics represent the colours right for once, because that is one beautiful colour! Though I shouldn’t get my hopes up just yet, it wouldn’t be the first time I’d get excited about a colour, which then turns out looking completely different in real life.

Ah well, let’s all hope and pray! ^^

btw: Happy New Year!

• 1/14/10 21:56 the Muse:

hey stephanie love it too packaging is killing me! :-D yes same here..promo images look fab go to the store amd blah! I hear that!

Happiest New Year dear sorry for the delayed reply!

• 1/6/10 12:23 Hailee:

Um even if the product was butt ugly (which is definiatly not, love the nail polish an eyeshadow! ) I would still buy it because of the packaging!!

Is it availible here or only london?

• 1/14/10 21:21 the Muse:

I believe both hailee and def agreed damn packaging sells me!

• 1/6/10 12:39 Jeweled Thumb (Ivy):

OOooo! The packaging is calling me! Looks beautiful!

• 1/6/10 12:47 NuNu:

I am gonna buy it even if the pigmentation sucks cos I just have to have that packaging!!!what a sad sad life we lead

• 1/7/10 15:57 the Muse:

LOL nunu spoken like a true junkie!

• 1/6/10 12:55 Nina:

I can’t resist the packaging! I’m not one to get hooked on MAC collections but I feel I must get at least one thing from this collection. ;)

• 1/7/10 15:57 the Muse:

nina thank god mac is crack lol stay away from it! haha

• 1/6/10 13:43 Kate:

LOVE it!!! I think this is M.A.C.’s prettiest, most unique packaging to date and the colors look very nice too.

• 1/7/10 15:56 the Muse:

kate it looks fab I have to agree!

• 1/6/10 13:55 Kristina:

I just want that nailpolish. Any idea when it will be released?

• 1/6/10 13:57 the Muse:

kristina in April darling :)

scratch! march sorry!

• 1/6/10 14:56 suz:

DAMN IT TOO MANY THINGS ARE COMING OUT!!!

I haven’t even purchased my FIRST mac product!! I’ve been meaning to but I haven’t cuz asian makeup and or products…interest me WAY MORE….gotta jump on the MAC bandwagon fast!!

• 1/7/10 15:51 the Muse:

ha suz tell me about it. Spring gotta love it. try not to MAC is addicting LOL

• 1/6/10 16:23 Jenn:

can’t wait for this collection :) love the packaging and the descriptions sound right up my alley, going to be hauling almost everything :D

• 1/6/10 16:29 the Muse:

jenn I LOVE the packaging too!

• 1/6/10 17:17 Melissa:

Seems that Mac is doing spring in mini launches? I really like this one and the lippy for sure will be in my future probably the nail color. I think I want the beauty powder from the Lilly collection but now I’m wondering if they are going back to doing regular mini-launches instead of big huge seasons. Budget wise it might be easier to plan. I skipped the whole boudoir/holiday collection. I tried em all and nothing impressed me. The packaging was hard to resist but this maybe harder as it kind of goes with my bathroom. Is that sick? Matching lipstick cases to shower curtains?

• 1/15/10 12:00 the Muse:

hey melissa no it’s a full release these are just a few photos :-D this should include quite a few items, shadows, glosses, etc….not at all….I understand this disease well LOL!

• 1/6/10 19:55 Katherine:

The packaging is adorable… I just wish they were coming out with some lipglosses! I find their lipsticks to be a bit drying.

• 1/7/10 15:48 the Muse:

they are katherine :-D this is just a tiny peek but glosses are coming too dear!

• 1/6/10 21:18 blue:

Holy crap these look amazing! Finally a 2010 collection I want! Everything else from MAC looks boring so far except this.

• 1/6/10 23:13 Ava:

The packaging is so pretty! I would by that lipstick just for its tube x)

• 1/6/10 23:30 the Muse:

agreed ava :-D the packaging alone is drool worthy :)

• 1/6/10 23:26 Mandy:

Ooh, I can not wait to see the other colors in this collection. One question though, what does one do with Beauty Powders?

• 1/7/10 15:41 the Muse:

hi mandy mmm you can contour with them, use them as blush, highlight with them, use them on top of your blush for a deeper color! Multitasking :)

• 1/6/10 23:58 jackieg02:

The packaging is beautiful! I can’t wait to get my hands on some. And I totally want/need (but not really) the makeup bags if the same prints are on it!

• 1/7/10 15:39 the Muse:

jackie I think they have a scarf which looks cute!

• 1/7/10 9:05 fathima:

OMG!!!!!!! i am an addict for cute packaging….and that colour of the lipstick is so juicy and mhhhhhhhh..i wish i cud get stuff MAC stuff here..but alas…

• 1/7/10 11:33 the Muse:

aw fathima that stinks a life without mac? SOB! have you tried asking around forums ? maybe someone can CP for you?

• 1/7/10 9:53 Lara Debono:

Give it to me nowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!:-))

• 1/7/10 17:10 Alyson aka Dustbunnylife:

Oh………my………..goodness! Colors that look good on me AND fun colorful bird-adorned packaging! Gimme gimme gimme!!! *reaches childlike towards the computer screen and flails helplessly*

• 1/14/10 21:04 the Muse:

hehe alyson I hear you! WANT!

• 2/27/10 13:11 lilacrose:

I have been invited to a MAC store for a GMLL preview party on March 2 near Chicago. God…it pains me to wait! Packaging is just adorable–colors? THUD Heaven help me. Is there a MAC annonymous out there? I’m a total addict.

• 3/1/10 20:35 the Muse:

oh lilac one more day to go hun! Yay! LOL come join in were all here for support :)

• 3/3/10 7:38 lilacrose:

It is sublime! The colors are to die for and the packaging is even more beautiful in person. Petals and Peacocks lipstick is too gorgeous and scooped up that along with the adorable makeup bags and face powder.

• 3/3/10 9:18 the Muse:

yay nice hauling lila :-D haven’t been to mac yet but can’t wait!