Would You Buy It? Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Collection

Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Collection 1

In a brand new collaboration with Estee Lauder, Michael Kors brings together the elegance of Estee Lauder Makeup with the world of fashion for a collection of cosmetics that features both a warm and cool take Hollywood glamour.

Question is would you buy it?

The Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Collection is an interesting take on makeup in my humblest. It has quite a bit of variety as there is a cool and warm collection available. Bel Air Beige (the warmer collection) is a showcase of Michael Kors beige and coral palette of shimmery peach lips and cheeks paired up with a smokey eye. Rodeo Pink (the cooler of the two) spotlights new shades in vibrant raspberry tones of bright, bold lips and cheeks and a defined eye. I actually love the looks of both collections plus I’m lucky enough to be able to pull off either cool or warm looks.

The collection is available for a limited time at select counters and online at www.esteelauder.com

I’m really digging on the blushes at the moment as they look like nice pops of color. I see a purchase in my future possibly.

What do you think?

Would you buy the Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Collection?

Spill your lemmings!

• 1/12/10 12:22 Audrey D:

If I were to buy it (still contemplating), I would buy bel air beige. i’m a sucker for coral colors

• 1/12/10 12:26 the Muse:

audrey I really like the bel air blush :-D I def love corals myself!

• 1/12/10 13:33 Anitacska:

I’ll need to see them in person first, but I’m interested in the pink glosses and lipsticks right now.

• 1/12/10 14:21 the Muse:

me anita gonna try to get to the counter tonight damn curious about the blushes, they look lovely!

• 1/12/10 13:51 suz:

I WOULD LOVE to buy the collection…but I gotta get rid of the makeup that I have or else…in the end all that money spent will go to a waste and I do waste a lot of money :(…

• 1/12/10 14:21 the Muse:

aw suz. I totally understand! I really need to get through much of my stuff as well!

• 1/12/10 14:20 Nunu:

I’m not much of an Estee girl, about the only thing I use from them is their Intensive Night Repair Serum (worth it’s weight in gold btw), but that coral peachy lippy and gloss is a calling me name xD
    I’d have thought Mr. Kors to have come up with a better packaging tho, that tan beige def ain’t doing any favours imho!

• 1/12/10 14:24 the Muse:

hey nunu I think the packaging was leaning more towards EL and the actually color was MK’s idea :-D I’m def leaning on the blushes myself! I never tried the night repair serum, good stuff?

• 1/12/10 15:03 gio:

I’m digging the pink blush for I’ll have to see it in person first. I’m not keen on the packaging though, it looks boring.

• 1/12/10 16:02 the Muse:

gio not thrilled on packaging either but loving the blush :-D

• 2/1/10 20:59 Beauty Maven:

I agree with ya’ll — the corals are gorgeous! And it seems hard to find that right balance of pink/orange— and I think this hits it! I went by my Dillard’s to check it out and they didn’t have it yet =( Hopefully soon!

• 2/3/10 20:53 the Muse:

nods up beauty maven! very hard! :-D I haven’t hit a counter yet but maybe tomorrow! :-D I think my local Nordies should have or Macys!

• 6/26/10 20:19 Daisy:

Everyone is hating on the packaging. I think it’s very elegant. People have gotten away from that…they prefer grungy ,disheveled looking stuff. I luv this collection AND the packaging. I have a few of the items and I’m really happy I got them!