Yay or Nay: Vera Wang Glam Princess

The Muse is fun, flirty, and fabulous. Psst that last bit was added in by my overlarge ego.

Since Vera Wang Glam Princess promises a fun, flirty fragrance I’d say it was just the thing for Muse’s like me.

vera wang glam princess

So what do you think?

Is Vera Wang Glam Princess yay or naying it’s way into your life?

Jump!

Well, I must say that the original Vera Wang Princess is a bit too dark for me. It was extra heavy and rich wasn’t it? I thought it would be playful and sweet but it turned rather dark on my skin. Anyone with me?

Count me curious and slightly wary of Vera Wang Glam Princess. It’s made up of fruits like guava and juicy pear combined with honey and vanilla and a base of marshmallow accord.

I’d say it was the marshmallow that sealed the deal for me. Marshmallow in my fragrance? I can get on board with that.

I haven’t personally smelled it yet but I am tickled curious although as I said I am slightly wary as Princess didn’t quite work out for me but we shall see.

What do you think of Vera Wang Glam Princess?

Might it turn into a yay or a nay for you?

Share it!

• 1/4/10 14:22 Sheila:

YAY! I love fragrances with fruits in them, especially the ones that don’t traditionally go into fragrances. I’ll have to check this out sometime =D

• 1/4/10 14:25 the Muse:

Me too Shelia :-D I’m hopeful it’ll be sweet with a warmer base :-D can’t wait to sniff!

• 1/4/10 15:11 dina:

i have the original princess & it is ok, a bit on the perfumey side. def note a fan of rock princess & spritzed this new one real quyick @ sephora and smelled perfumey to me too, was expecting more fruit. will give it a try again soon though plus the bottle is so damn cute!

• 1/4/10 20:31 the Muse:

dina you get a bit patchouli overload in there with the original? Maybe it was me but it was damn rich and dark for my tastes! the bottle really attracts me, great minds dear!

• 1/5/10 11:37 dina:

HALT! i am a moron!! it is the flower princess i have, soft & pretty if not a touch perfumey
        original princess is a big thumbs down :P you are right once again muse ;)

• 1/5/10 12:32 the Muse:

aha! the purple one right?! It’s kinda dark isn’t it? I get patchouli in that blend dunno why!

^5 Dina!

• 1/4/10 18:52 DonnaN:

I have smelled (and spritzed) this one…..it’s sweet, so you will LOVE it!!

• 1/4/10 19:12 the Muse:

ahhh can’t wait donna :D love sweet scents!

• 1/4/10 20:32 Sarah:

This sounds like it would smell delicious! I love Vera Wang Princess so I can’t wait to smell this one. And the bottle is too cute :)

• 1/4/10 20:44 the Muse:

sarah the bottle def caught my eye first :-D I’m hopeful it smells as lovely as it looks!

• 1/5/10 20:27 Nickelliebear:

Yay. (:
    The orriginal smelled like a mix of old ladies and cat pee on me, but I can’t wait to give this a sniff. And the bottle’s amazing! My inner 13-year-old just screamed out on the inside

• 1/14/10 21:30 the Muse:

haha cat pee nickel…ok ew LOL I love the bottle too :)

• 8/19/10 18:38 salma:

cuanto cuestan el perfume quiero uno