Beauty Abroad: 10 Great European and Asian Cosmetic Sites To Surf
When you’ve been around as long as your Muse (way back, around the time of dinosaurs) you’ll find yourself getting bored with the normal hum-drum makeup adventure. Maybe you’ll find yourself wanting to explore new lines of makeup from Japan, Sweden, Germany, or England.
Here’s 10 Great European and Asian Cosmetics Sites to procrastinate on and drool over.
Surf’s up dudes!
2. Yearning to feed your skin with Skin Food? Check out the Skin Food (Skin Food Reviews) website and click the setting for English, now sit back and enjoy the ride through some fantastic food for your skin! Visit http://eng.theskinfood.com
3. My inner goth wants out whenever it visits the Japanese brand, KATE’s website (KATE Reviews).
4. Majolica Majorca’s (Majolica Majorca Reviews), a Japanese sub brand from Shisedio, main portal isn’t in English but you can visit the main portal, click on the Singaporean link up, and enjoy the site! http://www.majolica-majorca.com/
6. Enjoy the whimsical offerings from one of Kanebo’s smaller brands, Tiffa by visiting www.kanebo-cosmetics.jp
9. Etude House (Etude House Reviews) has a very messy Korean site you can visit but I suggest getting a recap of what’s fresh and happening at the Etude House Global site. Visit http://www.etudehouse.com
Hope you enjoyed surfing outside the realms of your normal makeup ranges!
Do share your lemmings with me after you’ve surfed, curious what you’re loving from these sites.