Beauty Abroad: Marcelle Spring Collection 2010 Marcelle Mademoiselle

Marcelle Spring Collection 2010 Marcelle Mademoiselle 1

The Muse cries dupe!  Canadian brand, Marcelle’s Spring Collection looks suspiciously like the Dior Spring Collection 2010.

How interesting!

Jump!

Marcelle Lace Eyeshadow Trio (Azure Blue)
Marcelle Spring Collection Marcelle Mademoiselle1

Marcelle Lux Gloss
Marcelle Spring Collection Marcelle Mademoiselle 2010 2010

Marcelle Lace Face Powder Duo
Marcelle Spring Collection Marcelle Mademoiselle2

Although it has a similar feel as the Dior Spring Collection 2010 it’s of course considerably cheaper priced at around $15 or less. I’m intrigued by the Lace Eyeshadow Trio, it looks quite pretty doesn’t it?

Marcelle is sold in Canada but occasionally you can get a few bits and pieces on E-bay.

Are you from Canada?

Loving Marcelle Mademoiselle?

• 2/23/10 12:02 Halifax:

Can’t wait to see this line in store :-) The Lux Gloss is awesome, but I don’t know what colour is new yet. The lace pattern is awesome huh?

• 2/25/10 15:55 the Muse:

love the lace halifax :-D so gorg! Lux Gloss has six new shades I think!? or maybe I read wrong!

• 2/23/10 12:23 Nunu:

Omg, I saw these in the pharmacy the other day (I still can’t get used to calling it the “Drug store”), they look SO good!!!! I actually swatched that eyeshadow trio and the blush and I’m so impressed!!! You know how much of a snob I am when it comes to makeup, but I think I NEED to get these!!
    Let me know if u’re lemming any of the pieces xD

• 2/25/10 16:04 the Muse:

hey nunu *hugs* :) OMG I’m jealous wish it was easy to get here! Aw thanks! Will do :-D Same goes for you from my side of the universe :)

• 2/23/10 14:38 Jodie:

Ahhh how did I miss this! I’m from Canada and I’m totally hauling all of that collection, except for the eyeshadows cuz blue look like crap on me. Marcelle is kinda pricey for DS but you can’t go wrong! Thanks for the post!

• 2/23/10 16:10 the Muse:

hey jodie lucky girl!!!!! :-D My pleasure :-D the price can’t be beat really by canadian standards as you guys get the shaft with jacked up prices sometimes :P

• 2/23/10 19:39 Jodie:

Yeah I just shelled out $40 for a YSL Rouge Volumpte – so worth it tho! :P
        …We get a new nice European brands DS, but nice HE counters are very spread out and overpriced :( I only have Estee Lauder and Elizabeth Arden in my town… next ones are an 8 hour drive.

But hey, I would probably be broke if I had a NARS counter nearby LOL

• 2/24/10 11:50 the Muse:

oh jealous jodie :) nice hauling there and well worth! 8 HOURS!? omg that’s terrible sigh! LOL yes nars is a downfall for me too those damn blushes!

• 2/24/10 14:28 tango:

Love the Lace Face, so pretty! But the blue tone sort of freaks me out, unless it’s a transparent pressed powder.

• 2/25/10 15:49 the Muse:

hey tango the blue is actually a shadow palette :)

• 1/29/13 21:24 Rozy:

It SUCKS to be Canadian and like makeup, there arent many places to buy it and the price is insane compared to the states, a Smashbox primer at Shoppers I checked today was 50 DOLLARS! Everything you buy is jacked up compared to the states as if they think its justified because our minimum wages are higher? They really arent THAT high compared to the costs for basic things like food, clothing… unbelievable. Not to mention the insane tax.

• 6/4/13 12:51 Gary Anderson:

It doesn’t help that the website is in French!