Beauty Most Unusual: Corny Dog Lip Balm

bms

The Muse sometimes thinks their should be a limit on beauty items. Such is the case with today’s Beauty Most Unusual item, it’s simply overboard to say the least.

Corn Dog Lip Balm 1

Mmm a moist hot dog inside fried corn bread batter! Depending on how you look at it corn dogs are either a delicious treat or a complete gag fest. I choose gag fest. I simply hate Corn Dogs and think them rather disgusting.

But it’s ok if you love ‘em, the Muse will still be your friend. Those of you who are fans of frankfurters wrapped up in fat fried corn meal you can now have that flavor on your lips all day with Corn Dog Lip Balm.

Just what you always wanted the taste of hot dogs and fried corn. Doesn’t get anymore delicious than this.

A hearty (and sarcastic) nom, nom!

Would you buy Corn Dog flavored lip balm?

Aw heck I wouldn’t touch it would a ten foot pole to be honest.

• 2/3/10 4:37 Marcy:

Why would anyone coat their lips in this crap?
    I mean I’ll eat the occasional corn dog (interestingly we just call them hot dog here? Frankfurter in a long bun is an American hotdog lol), but to put any savoury flavours in a lip balm is just gross!
    At this rate we should have bacon and eggs, hamburger or even subway flavour… lol

• 2/3/10 9:04 the Muse:

oh we has bacon already marcy LOL check back on my old posts LOL! subway now that would truly be gag inducing! haha! But yes the idea of corn dog lip balm…gross, just gross!

• 2/3/10 8:10 donna:

Hell. No. That’s all I have to say on that one. LOL

• 2/3/10 9:02 the Muse:

LOL Donna!

• 2/3/10 8:11 Kristina:

Gross. I like corndogs as long as they’re cooked properly though. When the breading on the inside is soggy that’s gag inducing.

• 2/3/10 9:02 the Muse:

hehe kristina I had a mental image of that and the gag reflex set in slightly yak!

• 2/3/10 9:37 Cara:

I Have One Like this It Smells disgusting my friend got it as a gag gift and she has one that is steak flavored its groos to

• 2/3/10 10:31 the Muse:

steak flavor cara? OMG I’ve heard it all!

• 2/3/10 9:51 Mae:

I’ll pass on the corn dog flavor.. while I am not entirely opposed to corn dogs as a food (especially in the proper circumstances: at a carnival!), I think it fails as a beauty product!

They should follow this up with Fried Oreo balm :) THE BEST carnival treat! I’ve only had them once… but they were incredible!

• 2/3/10 10:31 the Muse:

mae I’ve never eaten a fried oreo no offense but it sounds gross haha! Corn dogs I’m def not one for loving..I don’t mind the occasional hot dog but corn dogs freak me out particularly in lip balm

• 2/3/10 9:52 MC:

I will admit to liking corn dogs once in a great while…but corn dog lip balm. heeeeelllll no. It sounds as gross as bacon lip balm. *gags*

• 2/3/10 10:29 the Muse:

lol or cheetohs lip balm MC!

• 2/3/10 11:57 Paloma:

or meatloaf lip balm.

• 2/3/10 12:21 the Muse:

OMG paloma I think I threw up a little in my mouth that would really allow the gag fest to begin!

• 2/3/10 12:27 Paloma:

LMFAO…..what about chicken parmesan lip balm hahahaah

I don’t know….a lot of people see stuff like this as a gag gift…but even with a gag gift, wouldn’t you actually want something you planned on using?

• 2/3/10 12:28 the Muse:

OMG NOOOO that would be so digusting paloma! I wrote about a cheetoh one a few months ago! Sick! LOL! Bloody gross. haha agreed I’d at least WANT something I would use but corn dog lip balm? ‘ello meet my rubbish bin LOL

• 2/3/10 11:56 Paloma:

I love corndogs….LOVE EM! BUT……..this is just disgusting.

• 2/3/10 12:23 the Muse:

paloma I’m not a fan of corndogs but I like the occasional hot dog just NOT as a lip balm LOL

• 2/3/10 12:27 Paloma:

hahahahaha

• 2/3/10 12:29 the Muse:
  • 2/3/10 15:18 Lisa Kate:

Hmmm. I think I’m going to have to be the weirdo here who wants this. Does it really taste like a corn dog? I feel like I have to find out!

• 2/3/10 15:19 the Muse:

LOL Lisa not sure and not willing to find out…you let us know!? :-D

• 2/3/10 23:04 jackieg02:

I love corn dogs but corn dog lip balm is just NASTY!

• 2/4/10 13:56 the Muse:

hells yes jackie grossness

• 2/3/10 23:17 Tiffany:

LOL I’m definitely a no on this haha. I don’t want to be within 100 feet of that ahaha…unless it’s a real corn dog :]

• 2/4/10 13:56 the Muse: