Beauty News: Sephora TokiDoki Cosmetic Collaboration

Sephora TokiDoki Cosmetic Collection 2

Oh Sephora you so need to stop it. You’re gonna make me plum broke! First Kat Von D, now Tarina Tarantino, and a future collaboration with TokiDoki!?!

Oh stop!

Loves it!

Jump!

HighSnobette reports that an upcoming collaboration will take place with TokiDoki for a full cosmetic line. The line will include an array of liners, shadows, brushes, and bronzes in unique TokiDoki packaging.

Stupid cool right?

Check it!

Sephora TokiDoki Cosmetic Collection 3

Sephora TokiDoki Cosmetic Collection 1

I’m gonna throw it out there and say loves it!

How many loves it in the crowd today?

Image and Story Source

• 2/26/10 12:56 Diana:

That looks too cute! I just wanted for the packaging itself. Forget the quality of the makeup. Damn you Sephora! LOL

• 2/26/10 12:59 the Muse:

lol diana I suffer the same :-D quality be damned!

• 2/26/10 13:00 Jinnzor:

omg, wants wants WANTS!

• 2/26/10 13:01 the Muse:

lol jin obviously with that user avatar I knew you’d likey!

• 2/26/10 13:02 Jinnzor:

Haha yes. I think I’m lucky I didn’t get a heart attack when I saw it!

I really like the artwork on the bronzers.

• 2/26/10 13:08 the Muse:

hehe jin :-D I love TokiDoki myself so was gaga when I seen!

• 2/26/10 13:14 BeauteRunway:

OMG, i LOVE LOVE LOVE TOKIDOKI ! Didnt manage to get the Smashbox ones previously !

• 2/26/10 13:19 the Muse:

hey beaute me too! no worries the smashbox stuff wasn’t anything to get too crazed over :-D

• 2/26/10 13:14 DVC:

I feel like I’m stalking you today, hehe! I’m snowed in—and bored!
    That last products looks ahhhmazing. The price factor would be a make it or break it type deal though.
    Can you look at my blog and tell me what you think of it? I tried to use WordPress as a template (I think that’s what you use) but it confused me too much… I think I might change my layout. My latest post you might be interested in? o_O

• 2/26/10 13:18 the Muse:

LOL Stalk away dvc same problem here. completely and utterly snowed in and going absolutely bonkers b/c of it! I imagine it’ll fall along the lines of kat and TT’s collection maybe $30 a palette? or less. HAHA so have a review upcoming for that lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D I got it last week :) nice, clean layout :) Good luck with it! beauty blogging=FUN! but less $ LOL

• 2/26/10 13:16 Phyrra:

Super cute!

• 2/26/10 13:27 Ceriene:

I’m a huge Toki Doki fan and… I know I’m going to end up buying these, regardless of the quality. Sephora, why do you do this to me!

• 2/26/10 13:28 the Muse:

lol ceriene yup…it’s that damn packaging that kills me every single time :-D

• 2/26/10 14:06 Heather / Eyeconic:

Loves it!! if there is any kind of overpriced Tokidoki stuff I won’t regret buying it is MAKEUP :D

• 2/26/10 14:21 the Muse:

hehe heather say it loud say it proud!

• 2/26/10 14:16 Nunu:

The Tarina Tarantino collection kinda reminds me of the play makeup we got as children, you know those plastic ones? Doesn’t appeal to me much. Besides the whole matching colour mini collection thing has already been done by MAC’s colour forecast.
    These tho, I can DEFINITELY haul hard!
    Who cares about quality, I’m just gonna put them into the spotlighted glass display case anyways xD
    I hope those skull shaped ones are liners!!!!
    btw doesn’t the packing for the quads remind u of the cargo quads?

• 2/26/10 14:27 the Muse:

hey miss nunu *hugs* true it does kinda have the makeup believe toy makeup vibe :-D I can’t help myself though I lurves it :-D

LOL I agree it’s the packaging that rocks it like nobody’s biz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes very much so! That clear, transparent heavy plastic with the design print on :)!

• 2/26/10 14:23 Melissa:

Do you remember when SmashBox did a collection with them? it was cute…

• 2/26/10 14:25 the Muse:

yup! I still have most of it melissa although the makeup was crummy I loved the palettes design

• 2/26/10 20:13 Melissa:

ps. saw the Tarina collection today – less than impressed. The packaging is pretty but I swatched some shadows and they all looked kind of blah to me. The primer was super shimmery and thick more like a highlighter cream. I will stick to kat von d for the moment. :)

• 3/3/10 19:15 the Muse:

melissa seems ALOT of that going on! I’m kinda feeling let down, my lemmings are slowly dying! Hug me? :-D haha!

• 2/26/10 14:37 Marina:

Too cute! Needs!

• 2/26/10 14:39 Emily:

This is so exciting to hear! I’ve always thought the Tokidoki designs were super-cute and wanted a Tokidoki bag… Hopefully these products are more affordable because I really want them!

• 3/3/10 11:13 the Muse:

hey emily def a big fan too, hopefully they are nicely priced :)

• 2/26/10 14:42 Katros:

When is the release date on these? Are they already available? I must must must buy a few of these for my two teen daughters! They love that design and I might even carry the crossbones myself ;)

• 3/3/10 11:13 the Muse:

not sure katros right now it’s in the works hun.

Def love ‘em too :) as more info becomes available I’ll let you know!

• 2/26/10 16:40 dina:

oh good lord i almost keeled over!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT NEED LOVE!!!!!!!!! :) i heart tokidoki so much

• 3/3/10 11:12 the Muse:

dina tell me ’bout it lol!

• 3/11/10 8:43 dina:

ok just saw them online and i am ready to haul hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20% off @ sephora would come in real handy right about now since i want freakin one of everything! danger*danger*danger :D

• 3/11/10 16:08 the Muse:

damn straight dina we so need 20% off right now, I’d be happy with even 10%!

• 2/26/10 16:57 MC:

YES I CAN HAZ TOKIDOKI SEPHORA STUFF!!!

LoL….<3 Tokidoki so much.

• 3/3/10 11:03 the Muse:

me too mc lol!

• 2/26/10 18:14 Comrade_Garlic:

I was burned by the Smashbox collection, chalky Cover Girl gave me better color payoff. I’ve learned my lesson, test at the counter before buying. But I want all of it. My bank account hopes it’s sucks.

• 3/3/10 11:02 the Muse:

mmm comrade same here so I’m curious how these will be :-D mine does too!

• 2/26/10 18:59 Tinkerchelle:

WTF, Sephora? How much of my money do you actually need? How about you just take down my bank account # and be done with it? ;)

• 3/3/10 11:00 the Muse:

LOL Chelle!

• 2/26/10 19:15 Maggie:

Oh my goodness! I am a sucker for TokiDoki.
    My funds will be dwindling soon because of this!

Hopefully the product will actually be some good, unlike the Smashbox collection. *fingers crossed*

• 3/3/10 11:00 the Muse:

maggie couldn’t agree more, smashbox was a bust for me too!

• 2/26/10 19:55 daisyv316:

oh i am over this! I first heard about tokidoki when they did their stuff with smashbox but i wasnt a fan, but i am liking this, cant wait!

• 3/3/10 10:59 the Muse:

hey daisy the smashbox tokidoki stuff wasn’t so fab sigh so I have high hopes for this :D

• 2/26/10 20:14 Samara:

OH NOOOOOOOOOO

Me addicted to all things Tokidoki!

Ouch my wallet :(

• 3/1/10 21:02 the Muse:

lol samara ouchie mine too!

• 2/26/10 20:38 Tohnia:

I love Tokidoki! The eyeshadow palette is calling my name! I want it for the packaging alone! QUALITY BE DAMNED! I just want to keep it because its gorgeous!

• 3/1/10 20:58 the Muse:

LOL tohnia HEAR THAT!

• 2/27/10 0:16 SilhouetteScreams:

Oh my, cutest packaging I’ve seen in a while :D

• 3/1/10 20:49 the Muse:

hehe silhouette I thought so too!

• 2/27/10 0:34 BeautyBitch:

Oy oy oy! Gorgeous. I luuuurve Tokidoki in the most immature-I’m-way-too-old-for-this way. I got one of the Tokidoki Le Sportsac bags a few years ago (and am still wistful that I didn’t buy more) and these have “Haul Me” written all over them.

p.s. After deciding I was NOT going to buy anything from MAC’s Spring Colour Forecast, I ended up with all 4 of the Blush Ombres after your review. And yes, you’re right, they rock my world in all sorts of ways. I can’t quite decide whether they look more like peaches or sunsets.

• 3/3/10 19:39 the Muse:

but of course bora me and you both dear :-D lol! OMG you silly girl why did you not tell me would have gotten for you from here :-D BOTH! fruit and sunsets :-D

• 2/27/10 3:01 Ava:

I just melted! Loves them! I love tokidoki, they are so cute. and I love cosmeticks. and soon I can get two things I love at once! Loves!
    (sorry bad english. not my mtohertongue).

• 3/1/10 20:48 the Muse:

aw ava your english is fine dear ;-D I love tokidoki too! So kawai :)

• 2/27/10 11:44 Charmaine:

it’s a darn good thing I’m visiting my family, no access to Sephora [except online] from here, lol! But when I get back home…Andrew isn’t gonna be too thrilled w/me going to the mall, lolol

• 3/1/10 20:37 the Muse:

LOL Charmaine no worries not out yet Andrew can breath a sigh of relief how are you dear?! Believe I owe you more replies just really backed up on comments!!!!!

• 3/1/10 23:53 Charmaine:

I’m doing okay, how are you [aside from having an overabundance of comments to go thru, lol]? I head home Thursday, been here 6 weeks, and though I’m glad to head home to mah cutiepie hubby, I’m sad to leave mah family, as you’d expect, lol! but it’s all good, we’re all used to hanging out on the phone all the time anyways, lol *hugs*

• 3/3/10 11:10 the Muse:

crazzzzzzzzd charmaine I barely have time to breath lately but I’m great aside from that. awwwww I bet you miss him :D hugs right back hun!

• 2/28/10 10:10 DonnaN:

Oh dear LORD…..my wallet’s gonna explode!!!

• 3/1/10 13:39 the Muse:

donna yup, unfortunately :-D or cry!

• 2/28/10 13:58 jojoba (My Makeup Reviews):

i am not in danger as these look way too kiddish for me. something my son may take out and play…

• 3/1/10 20:29 the Muse:

aw jojoba! No go eh?

• 2/28/10 23:29 jonnie:

Okay, never heard of TokiDoki until just now, but wow, that’s soooo cute! I may have to get some of these!

• 3/1/10 13:35 the Muse:

really jonnie!? they do an entire line of accessories, so cutes!

• 3/1/10 8:44 KathyDye:

ahhh,kawaiiiii!! chucha I can’t wait! i hopes it comes out soonz. I’m going to buy every little piece even if i doesn’t match my skin tone!!!Yayayayyay.

• 3/1/10 20:27 the Muse:

LOL Kathy :-D

• 3/1/10 23:54 PJ:

Shut yo mouth! These are so cool. I want the whole collection like yesterday.

• 3/2/10 9:15 the Muse:

LOL PJ!

• 3/2/10 23:59 jackieg02:

I have a “thing” for skulls and crossbones…And I spy a few cute ones there.
    I guess I will have to indulge! =)

• 3/3/10 10:28 the Muse:

me too jackie and pirates too! :D

• 3/3/10 11:24 animegirl:

Hi muse!
    I love your blog!!! but I am surprised that you are so excited about this collection. It looks like tween makeup from target.
    AG

• 3/3/10 12:00 the Muse:

hi anime, thanks!

I’m always excited about cute makeup. If it’s cute I’ll probably like it! Seems the majority vote is a likey on this hehe guess we are all taking our inner tween out to play!

• 3/9/10 8:47 Jane:

I can’t wait for this to come out the eyeshadow quads look really cool plus I missed out on the smashbox collection they did with TokiDoki.

• 3/9/10 9:26 the Muse:

jane you didn’t miss much those quads weren’t so fab! I have hopes these will be better :)

• 3/10/10 21:27 KathyDye:

I cheked out the Sephora website and their is a whole list of the goods!!! but no release date for the stores :( hope its soon! I loves the cactus pups buffers!!

• 3/22/10 21:34 the Muse:

april 1st kathy :D in stores!