Gosh Cosmetics Spring 2010: Gosh Tropical Passion

Gosh Spring Collection 2010 41

So nice to see that the Gosh Cosmetics Spring Collection has finally made it’s way to our side of the pond. Released last year, this collection took ages to get to the states but finally you can purchase it right here at home!

Yay!

Get tropical with this new collection for both your Spring and Summer looks!

Jump!

Gosh Tropical Eye Pencil ($12.25)
Shades:

• Violet Queen
  • Pure Pink
  • Aqua Life
  • Lemongrass

Gosh Spring Collection 2010 5

Gosh Soft ´n Shine Lip Balm SPF 15 ($13)

Shades:

• Barbie
  • Passion Pink
  • Perfect Plum
  • Sweetheart

Gosh Spring Collection 2010 4

Gosh Quattro Eye Shadows ($18)

• Shades:

Gosh Nail Polish ($9.50)
Shades:

• Voilet
  • Oceanic
  • Cute

Gosh Spring Collection 2010 2

I absolutely love it and have been lemming it since late last year. I don’t like it for Spring but hells yes for Summer! The shades just tickle me and I love some of the names like Pineapple, that’s tropical baby!

Love!

I plotting my haul right now.

What do you think?

Love Gosh?

Love the collection?

Share it!

To order visit www.goshamericas.com

• 2/24/10 10:21 Halifax:

Are some of the shades re-released? I have seen Toucan and 2 of the effect powders already. Hmm…

• 2/24/10 11:00 the Muse:

*nods* yes for sure halifax. Gosh normally puts together collections from stuff that’s already available in it’s general catalog :)

• 2/24/10 10:23 Ally:

The eyelienrs are beuatiful! I bought them last year when they were released here in the UK and i really love them. They are not as creramy as their velvet touch eyeliners, but their duochrome colours make up for that. They are the stand out products for me from this collection. The lip balms are quite nice too!

• 2/24/10 11:30 the Muse:

they sound gorg ally! really wants :-D

• 2/24/10 10:30 Miss_M:

I love GOSH, the quality and pigmentation is outstanding and their collection(s) and packaging look a lot like MAC, only more budget friendly. Personally I think their eyepencils are even better than MAC’s.

The Tropical Passion collection was very popular here last year and sold like hot cakes, especially the eyepencils, lipbalms en violet nailpolish were gone very fast :)

• 2/24/10 11:29 the Muse:

miss m couldn’t agree more :-D It’s no wonder, it’s gorgeous! I was lemming it hard last year but it took ages to get here!

• 2/24/10 11:02 Phyrra:

I WANT that blue nail polish. OMG.

• 2/24/10 11:29 the Muse:

LOL DD I’m so not a nail girl as you know but sometimes stuff captures my interesting, def love these shades :)

• 2/24/10 11:04 Phyrra:

Is this carried in any stores or only available online? I keep looking at their site and not ordering because their shipping is like $7, which I find irritating.

• 2/24/10 11:28 the Muse:

dd couldn’t agree more, very irritating! Never seen it in stores sadly :P sometimes on E-bay but yes the shipping drives me NUTS!

• 2/24/10 13:02 Kate:

I saw this collection at my local Shoppers Drug Mart last fall, very pretty colours.

• 2/24/10 13:33 the Muse:

lucky kate!!!!! wish I had a DS here that sold Gosh!

• 2/24/10 16:24 Kate:

Gosh is about the only brand we get in Canada before you guys, lol.

• 2/24/10 20:41 the Muse:

lol kate and we are JEALOUS for it :-D

• 2/24/10 14:17 dina:

beautiful!! there site has some great things :) WAH! why not in our stores!

• 2/25/10 15:50 the Muse:

I know dina grrrrrrrrrr really need to get some reviews up b/c they make some fab products :)!

• 2/24/10 14:28 mila:

Canadian here. I’ve always been iffy about gosh – they seemed too expensive for a drugstore brand and…a drugstore brand. I mean, for a few more bucks I can just get MAC, right? But the reviews made me want to try it out!

• 2/25/10 15:47 the Muse:

hey mila true it’s about the same price as mac :P gosh is a nice change up though :-D they have nice shadows for sure!

• 2/24/10 16:54 Angela:

Yep, its here at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. Is it not available in the US at all?
    I love GOSH and I love spring collections! I’m using the GOSH Xceptional Wear foundation right now :)
    I’ve also heard their liquid liners can be used for nail art with some top or clear coat

• 2/25/10 15:46 the Muse:

angela sniff no. only online of course! ooooooo how interesting! that’s a unique use for liquid liner if I ever heard it!

• 2/24/10 17:03 Robyn:

haha you had me confused was sure id seen this picture about a year ago im in the UK so thats why

i really like gosh was pleasently surprised by the quality of it when i eventually tried it (always a tad sceptical of drugstore) if you like coloured liquid liners then i suggest these over urban decay cheaper and flakes less infact doesnt flake at all the only downside is its near impossible to remove wings on eyeliner always seem to fade with UD

• 2/25/10 15:03 the Muse:

robyn oh it’s OLD but we just got it recently…damn took long! I agree gosh is always a delightful little surprise isn’t it? I’m not much of a liquid liner girl :P but I must admit the colors are STUNNING! glad to hear the formula is rocking :)