Guess Who’s Back? The Body Shop Originals
Welcome to the 80’s baby!
The Body Shop has brought back some of its most popular products from the 80’s for a limited time and the Muse couldn’t be happier.
The Body Shop is re-introducing classic products such as Fuzzy Peach Shower Gel, Ice Blue Shampoo, and Banana Shampoo and Conditioner.
The Body Shop Originals Collection consists of 11 products all priced at 3 for $20 or $8.99 Each. The range features shampoos, shower gels, and even skin care.
Many of you have e-mailed requesting reviews on the products so I am working on that right now and will hopefully have reviews live shortly. I know the skin care was a popular topic of discussion. I honestly can’t remember trying any of these items as it was before the Muse became a beauty junkie however I admit many of the offerings intrigue me.
Here’s what’s available:
- The Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner
A gentle shampoo and conditioner that smells like a creamy banana mix!
- The Body Shop Ice Blue Shampoo
- The Body Shop Cucumber Freshening Water
A mild toner that removes excess traces of oil, dirt and makeup without trying!
- The Body Shop Cucumber Cleansing Milk
Washes away excess oil, makeup and impurities with a refreshing cleansing milk that gently cleanses without drying.
- The Body Carrot Moisture Cream
All skin type moisturizer for hydrating and protecting your skin with a rich, moisturizing, non-greasy formula.
- The Body Shop Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel
Wash away excess oil, makeup and impurities with a refreshing cleansing gel.
- The Body Shop Dewberry Shower Gel and Body Lotion
- The Body Shop Green Apple Bath & Shower Gel
- The Body Shop Fuzzy Peach Bath & Shower Gel
Have you tried any of The Body Shop Originals yet?
Tell the Muse!