Happy Lunar New Year!

Lunar Year Happy

I normally get crazed on the weekends and don’t sit at my computer so just wanted to wish each of you a very Happy Lunar New Year!

For those who celebrate, I hope you all end up with plenty of  lucky $$ for haulin’ new makeup goodies!

Happiest New Year friends! 新年快樂!

• 2/12/10 9:45 Ling:

Happy Lunar New Year and Valentine’s day to you too : )…Just hauled Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer potion and the Brightening complexion primer potion today… UD pretty generous in giving out GWP this time round…

• 2/12/10 9:47 the Muse:

happiest Lunar ling! :) aw thank you! kisses for v-day! nice! We never get GWP here with UD :-D Tell me whatcha think after you used? Can’t wait to hear!

• 2/12/10 10:29 Phyrra:

Happy New Year <3

• 2/15/10 18:07 the Muse:

Happy New Year DD!

• 2/12/10 15:25 Kaoru:

Happy Lunar New Year everyone! This one is a killer, with Valentine’s Day, and a national holiday on the same day… whew, it’s gonna be a party this weekend!

• 2/15/10 18:00 the Muse:

and to you dear kaoru! :) tell me about it, total party-fess! Sadly I went into my office today as it was too busy not too GRR!

• 2/12/10 17:47 jonnie:

Happy Lunar New Year to you! I’m just sitting at my son’s wrestling practice plotting my next Sephora purchase… I got an email today saying I can get a full-size super pink Sephora brand lip gloss as a gwp… :)

• 2/15/10 17:56 the Muse:

Happy Lunar Jonnie! :-D w00t! GWP’s tempt us to buy don’t they!?

• 2/13/10 2:11 Tammy:

Happy Lunar New Year/Valentine’s Day to you too! I don’t think I’ll be getting much money to haul anything, but I’ll be celebrating with the boyfriend by eating lots of yummy food and watching fireworks in Little Saigon (in Los Angeles)! We’ve been together so long that we’re sooo beyond over waiting an hour (or more) for a friggin’ table at some over-crowded restaurant. We’d rather do something fun, like watch (and possibly play with) fireworks!

• 2/15/10 17:52 the Muse:

thanks tammy :-D I hope you had a fab one and had plenty of yummie goodies :D LOL! I hear that!!!!!! I really believe I love you isn’t just for one day of the year, it’s for everyday right? :-D

• 2/13/10 12:29 eliza:

that’s very nice of you! thank you! sadly i’m overseas this year so can’t get “lucky money” for more makeup :p

• 2/15/10 16:53 the Muse:

awww sorry eliza but still a very happy new year to you :) *hugs*

• 2/13/10 15:23 Marcy:

Happy New Year too Muse. Mum normally gives me a small amount as a gesture… but i’m looking forward to Dad’s :P Being a bit sheepish here, i shouldn’t be like this… but I’m lemming too much from Spring Colour Forecast! It better be out here soon. (as reference – I went to a store maybe a week after Warm and Cozy came out, everything had arrived except the shadesticks… and then I got a call like, 3 weeks after to say they have arrived, but by then I was too busy to go, it was out of the way -_- so when I arrived only 2 of the 4 was left. At least the one I wanted (cuddle!!!) was there so I did manage)
    PS Someone is selling the Alice in Wonderland palette here on Trade Me (our version of eBay) for NZ$169! (that is at least US$110) GULP

• 2/15/10 17:04 the Muse:

hey marcy! Aw that’s lovely :-D Spring Forecast was out last week for me but didn’t get a sec to get to the counter grrr but will do shortly :-D I did get a few testers. Damn your counter took a bit to get Warm and Cozy, you must abroad! Oh duh just read and realized you are abroad haha! OMG 110? that’s insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh talk about greedy! That’s double the price!

I hope you got plenty of lucky money :-D Two of my friend’s parents give me lucky money ever year, rather embarrassing as i never want to accept it but do not want to insult them by refusing!!!!!! :-D

• 2/13/10 23:20 savannah:

lucky money = splurging at sephora!

• 2/15/10 11:49 the Muse:

that’s the way to go savannah :)

• 2/15/10 8:28 Adora:

Kung Hei Fat Choy!
    Happy Chinese New Year!
    May it be a good one filled with wonderous beauty products!

• 2/15/10 16:43 the Muse:

Kung Hei Fat Choy to you adora! may it be prosperous dear and filled with great beauty products :)

• 2/16/10 2:08 Vonvon:

Happy Lunar New Year to you too, the Muse!

I am the one giving out the lucky money…hehe….no more receiving them…..sob sob….no extra money to buy more beauty goodies. But on the bright side, Hubby bought me loads of beauty goodies for Valentine this time from NARS, UD, Korres, and even a new pink phone! *grinning from ear-to-ear……

• 2/16/10 11:32 the Muse:

Happy Lunar belated vonvon! :-D awww!!!!!! but that’s still nice, sometimes giving is always a nice thing too :-D OOOO a pink phone *perks up* Mr Von Von was very NICE this year :-D hehehe does he want to give me a V-day pressie too? :-D

how sweet!!!!!!!!!

• 2/19/10 23:34 Vonvon:

Hi Muse,

Yea, Mr Vonvon always brings back nice gifts from his trips abroad, and this time, he was abroad before the Valentine…..yippee…

I’ll ask him that question. ;)

• 2/26/10 11:11 the Muse:

hey vonvon he can bring me gifts back too if he wants hehehe :-D