I Wants ‘Em: Ulta 3-in-1 Shower Smoothies

Ulta 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies

Dolls, I admitted a long time ago around these parts what an utter diseased collector of shower gels I am. I swear is that even normal? To collect shower gels? Isn’t it a tad crazy to have say more than two rotating shower gels in your stash…seriously now. They need to add this stuff to the Census. Instead of how many children do you have and how much do you make a year the questions should be more along the lines of how many shower gels do you currently have and use?

I won’t answer of course, no reason to let the government know that their is one Muse out there who’s obsessed and diseased enough to collect MANY shower gels and use them daily in rotation. They already know too much about me anyway and knowing how many shower gels I have and the color of my underwear are two things that should remain private. Outside, of course, me sharing with you my obsession with shower gels…I know you guys would understand, the President not so much, it would turn into this deal about the economy, recession, how good money shouldn’t be wasted on shower gel, etc…etc….but you guys get it right?

I hope.

No eerie silence right?

What my world needs now is Ulta 3-in-1 Shower Smoothies!

Jump!

Ok, check it, even the President will be happy with this price, yo!

Buy 1 at $14.99, get 1 Free! Swing, Stealing and Dealing here! And 24oz in size. Convinced ya yet you needs ‘em?

So everyone’s going the all in one shower route lately. Bath and Body Works, Calgon, Heck even Jessica Simpson was taking it on with her Dessert Collection a while back ago PT (prior TANK!) but we all know Philosophy has the ball in this court. However, I am not immune to the joys of a shower gel that smells yummy, comes in a big old bottle, is cheap as day old chips, and can be used in my shower, my bath, and on my hair!

Ulta 3-in-1 Shower Smoothies come in nine scents, take a peep below!

Ulta 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies 127

Ulta 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies 126

Ulta 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies 125

Ulta 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies 124

Ulta 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies 123

Ulta 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies 121

So let’s see what do we have, (not all pictured) Appletini, Banana Bliss, Berrylicious, Blackberry Blast, Creamy Cocolada, Buttercream Cupcake, Key Lime Kooler, Tangerine Dreams, and Chocolate Milkshake.

I’m saying we got a whole range of fruity, foody goodness going on here. As for this Muse I’m lustin’ Buttercream Cupcake, Keylime Kooler, Appletini, Banana Bliss…ok, ok all of them alright? I admit it, all of them sound good.

I might see myself indulging soonish rather than later. By the way it’s ok to be addicted to shower gel, because I say it’s so.

Available now at Ulta, $14.99 for two, can’t beat it.

Loves it!

Anyone try these?

Wanting to?

Share!

• 2/15/10 20:36 Brianne:

Oh yeah, I definitely want those now. Like you, I have WAY too many shower gels (more than I could use up in the next two years even) so why I want to add to that, I don’t know. But the berry one is calling my name!

• 2/15/10 21:44 the Muse:

Me too brianne omg we are diseased :-D I like the sound of the berry one too and they are so CHEAP!

• 2/15/10 21:31 Sarah:

All I know is I want the cupcake on the label of the buttercream one.

• 2/15/10 21:43 the Muse:

hehe sarah me too :-D

• 2/15/10 21:33 Sarah:

I will pretty much be purchasing at least five of these. It’s TOTALLY justifiable. Just think, they are getting you clean. A girl needs to be clean. :)

• 2/15/10 21:43 the Muse:

LOL sarah I like your way of thinking my dear!

• 2/15/10 22:03 Kristina:

Yup I have crazy amounts of shower gels too. I rotate some of mine according to season. That’s not too anal or nuts is it? I just can’t help it – I CANNOT use cinnamon or pumpkin etc. in the summer any more than I can use scents like cotton or tropical in the winter.
    I want the banana and the coconut. Summer! It was a whopping 20 out today… I’m so done with winter.

• 2/15/10 22:10 the Muse:

OMGZ me too kristina :-D TOTALLY DO THAT! It’s nuts but who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me either. Cinnamon, pumpkin all reserved for the Fall, tropical fruits def Summer, foody stuff def winter for me, etc…! LOL! I know :P we get more snow tomorrow, oh joy. grrr! wants a vacation soon please!

• 2/15/10 22:52 jackieg02:

Yes, I also have too many shower gels. And I don’t think the president would appreciate that. I’m feeling the Cocolada and Buttercream ones. I must resist! I’m trying to use what I have…

BTW, thats not working!

• 2/16/10 11:14 the Muse:

lol jackie! oh wells at least they are cheap so he won’t be too mad at us!!!!!!!! :-D

• 2/15/10 23:09 jonnie:

I definitely rotate gels based on the season…

I have these in the cupcake and chocolate milkshake scents… they smell wonderful but they dry out my skin and make it itchy. Lots of shower gels make me dry and itchy though, so ymmv…

• 2/16/10 0:26 the Muse:

jonnie yay we are not so alone here :-D oh noes…:( yes that happens to me too, could be the crummy winter weather too! :P

• 2/16/10 0:41 Liz:

OMG I’m totally gets what you’re saying musie….. I myself are still trying to finish up some shower gel/cream/smoothie/foam…..whatever else there is from last two years ago so I can start on the newer ones. I seriously do not need to get shower stuff for another 2 years or so…. But philosophy does not agree and keep making some yummy scents… huhhh what’s a girl to do???

• 2/16/10 11:30 the Muse:

LOL Liz I hear ya! what’s a girl to do? buy ‘em!!!!!!!!! :-D lol! Philosophy def does not help by introducing shower gel after shower gel every single season, it drives me bonkers!

• 2/16/10 2:20 SilhouetteScreams:

We dont have Ulta in my country, and it’s just as well because I think I’d die to get my hands on the Buttercream cupcake one.

I wish I was a shower gel person, they smell so nice. I’ve bought some in the past and enjoy using them, but I never ever get around to repurchasing.

• 2/16/10 15:43 the Muse:

Silhouette where you from dear? I might have asked before? but don’t hate me for not remembering :-D I’m too much of a shower gel person I fear hehe!

• 2/16/10 10:55 Margaret:

Muse, thank you so much for the heads’ up! I just ordered two (Key Lime and Chocolate Milkshake). They’re for my ten-year-old son; he HATES taking a shower and washing his hair, but will do it if I buy him yummy-smelling shampoo! And I’ve been looking everywhere for shower gels/shampoos that are sold in a pump. I went through Ebates and even got cash back! So big yay all around.

• 2/16/10 11:14 the Muse:

hi margaret! my pleasure! yay! I’m so glad you got these for your son…and I bet you can sneak some in too right? :-D that’s super you even saved more money with ebates!

Enjoy!

• 2/16/10 12:08 dina:

well i think we both know our stance on bath & body stashes by now :D and you have me re-contemplating the berrylicious one, i’ll have to give as sniff. what always sucks me in on these is the seasonal ones (surprise surprise!). tangerine dreams was ok, they have smaller travel size ones and tried that one. i got the caramel corn, candy cane, pink champagne, and a few others over the last months. they are a great alternative to philosophy price wise and formula seems to be reasonable. hoping for some good ones for spring and summer . . .. ;) you know, just in case i run out {no chance of that before 2012ish}

• 2/16/10 13:53 the Muse:

LOL Dina yes *nods* Omg they have seasonal ones!? Who freaking new!!? Do they smell licious!? LOL more like 2020ish!

• 2/16/10 18:19 Ashe:

The Berry and Apple Martini ones caught me, and those are scents I normally wouldn’t try! The banana and buttercream ones are ones I’d flock to but they didn’t really catch my interest, but these DEFINITELY smell better once on than in the bottle! So I would give those a try :)

And they last forevs, which is goodm because I shower lots!

• 2/16/10 20:13 the Muse:

thanks for the good word ashe! Will have the sniffle :-D LOL so do I, shower lots that is :)

• 2/17/10 1:09 Taryn:

The banana is pure heaven. I picked it up this past summer and it smells so good. I’ve since run out, but I may have to pick up another one. Right now my favorite body wash is St. Ives’ Swiss Vanilla. It smells good enough to eat! (Well, so do the Ulta ones…)

• 2/26/10 18:42 the Muse:

hey taryn! I never tried the swiss vanilla one hm! something new to give a whirl!

• 2/26/10 18:45 jonnie:

Swiss Vanilla is great! Nice and moisturizing too, plus it’s super cheap. What else can you ask? :)

• 3/3/10 11:01 the Muse:

hells jonnie so long as it smells nice I’m on that :D

• 2/17/10 17:50 Hillarie:

I honestly think the Buttercream Cupcake is too sweet, but the actual quality of the shower gel is great. I plan on getting Creamy Cocolada and Banana Bliss :)

• 2/18/10 23:19 the Muse:

hey hillaire! I haven’t tried any yet but I’m gonna haul! :-D they all have my name on ‘em :)

• 2/17/10 21:18 Julie:

OMG! I am in love with you for being a crazed shower gel collectin’ manic like me! The husband rebuilt a walk-in linen closet for me to convert to my “prized” shower gel collection closet! LUVS IT!
    These are decent, but not as good as my BBW Temptations or Philosophy…still worthy of getting them all, but use them more as hand soap. Chocolate Milkshake is supposedly a lmtd ed. They have also had other short term seasonal releases:
    Pink Champagne
    Peach Sorbet
    Lemon Tart
    Pineapple Passion
    Tropical Breeze
    Smores
    Peppermint Mocha
    Cider Donut
    Gingerbread Cookie
    Cinnamon Roll
    Cranberry Tart
    Caramel Corn
    Candy Cane

Okay, sure there may have been more, but that is what is haunting me on the shelf for now! We are SICK, but we are clean!!! xoxo

• 2/26/10 13:27 the Muse:

hi julie long time no speak girl! sorry for the delayed reply LOL sounds like my linen closet! :-D OMG Pineapple passion! Tropical Breeze OMG OMG OMG! I NEEDS LOL! KLOLLLLLLLLLLLL indeed being clean really is all that matters right?!

• 2/18/10 15:44 Susan:

OMG — I have the “Buttercream Cupcake” body smoothie. It’s addictive. Also, in the past week’s Ulta ad, if you buy one of Ulta’s body products, you get one free. So I bought more of the shower gel, and I also got their body polish, available in the scents mentioned above. “Key Lime” is nice, too.

• 2/18/10 23:06 the Muse:

yay susan good hauling! I’m eager to try the buttercream :)

• 8/2/10 13:20 mg:

i just got my catalog in the mail
    i am a shower gel addict, i cant get enough!
    new scents i want
    lemon cookie and gumball, yum!

• 11/24/10 20:52 Lulu the brat:

I haven’t seen chocolate milkshake… But I did buy chocolate fudge cake, cinnamon roll, gingerbread cookie (what?! ITS DA HOLIDAYS!) and spicy gumdrop. I couldn’t resist… The flavas were too cute! I now have 1 in the shower and the other three on my bathroom sink counters…I’m quite proud. Y’all should also try aqua dream–oh my, it’s divine. I’m going back to ulta to get more products, I’m addicted to the store! I’m 14, by the way, and love smelling good!

• 11/30/10 16:12 the Muse:

ooo lulu I need gumpdrop! they are buy 2 get 2 free now as well good deal!