MAC Prep for Colour Collection will release April 1st and consist of brand new MAC Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancers that sport an SPF 35. This, my friends, I can get on board with!
MAC Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancers is a tinted skin primer formulated with soft-focus powders to help even out skin tone and add radiance. Lightweight and invisible, it goes on under foundation or powder for a naturally perfect look and subtle glow. Helps protect against pollution and UV rays.
Available in three tints:
- Illuminate adds radiance to a sallow complexion
- Neutralize calms a red, blotchy complexion
- Adjust brightens dull skin
MAC Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer SPF 35 contains hyaluronic acid, sugar kelp and other powerful moisturizing essence extraction that can instantly add moisture to the skin, immediately activate the skin moisture absorption in order to keep the skin supple for a long time.
- More than 8 kinds of water-efficient lasting components, lasting up to 12 hours to combat loss of moisture and dry skin phenomenon.
- More than 8 types of high-performance sunscreen ingredients at offer protection against UVA / UVB ultraviolet rays so that no gap can affect the skin.
- MAC worldwide exclusive ingredients to instantly smooth the skin and heal defects.
- MAC exclusive technology for skin sebum excess absorption. Can inhibit the sebum to appear on the complexion and leaves a sense of dry skin.
- Squalene, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 to provide the most nourishing and comfortable feeling for your skin. Has anti-oxidants and anti-aging components that fight free radicals.
Three kinds of color – precision to create the perfect color for a good healthy complexion.
- Purple (dull yellowish color can be modified to allow an immediate skin white, bright, good-bye dark complexion)
- Peach (if your skin is excessively pale you should choose peach color Cream, creating the natural sweetness of the skin color)
- Yellow (responsible for modification of allergic skin, rashes that can instantly correct the color, so that the skin presents a natural luster)
However, from what I read this is exclusive to Asia? Lord, I surely hope not!