Here’s more deets and info regarding the MAC Summer Collection 2010 I spoke to you about last week. MAC To the Beach proves it’ll be quite coveted far and wide by beauty junkies. It’s looking good ladies (and gents) and I’m seeing a mega haul in my near future.
The official release on MAC To The Beach will be May 27th which is around the time I had predicted. The collection consists of two parts one of which is color and the other bronzer bits and pieces. I’m eyeballing that tote, I must haves it now!
MAC Eye Shadow
- Sand & Sun: Light Peach (Matte)
- Firecraker: Frosted Mid-Tone Red Orange (Veluxe Pearl)
- Sweet & Punchy: Bright Yellow Green (Veluxe Pearl)
- Shimmermoss: Green with Green Pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Humid: Intense Green with Shimmer (Frost)
- BeachBound: Sheer Frosted Pale Peach (Glaze)
- Lazy Day: Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)
- Thrills: Rosy Copper with Gold Pearl (Frost)
- FunBathing: Mid-Tone Bronzed Plum (CremeSheen)
- Easy Lounger: Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pear
- Flurry of Fun: Sheer Sparkly Peach
- Splashing: Mid-Tone Blue Pink with Soft Gold Pearl
MAC Lip Pencil
- Life’s a Breeze: Soft Pink
- Temperature Rising: Loudmouth Orange
MAC Eye Kohl
- Float on By: Dark Green Turquoise
- Rosemary & Thyme: Mid-Tone Olive Gold with Shimmer
MAC Powder Blush
- Hipness: Intense Coral with Soft White Pearl (Frost)
- Get-Away Bronze: Mid-Tone SunTan (Frost)
MAC High-Light Powder
- Marine Life: Multicolour Pressed Powder
MAC Nail Lacquer
- In the Buff: Muted Taupe Avocado (Cream)
- Scorcher: Creamy Bright Coral Red (Cream)
MAC To The Beach Bag $49.50
Damn tote is near $50 bucks, ouchie but I still wants one bad! The entire collection is screaming my name! I love it!
What do you think of the MAC Summer Collection 2010?