mark Summer Collection 2010

mark Summer Collection 2010 1

Dudes, dudes, dudes…it’s too early for Summer!  That bloody groundhog whispered six more weeks of Winter plus a major snow storm is predicted tonight so why the bloody heck are we talking Summer already?

Oh well…guess we might as well embrace a bit of warmth as we our teeth chatter in this chilly weather (less of course you happen to be in a warm, sunny place at the moment. In that case we all hate you! Kiddin’ but still jealous I’m not!)

Little sneaky peep at mark Summer Collection 2010 popped into my mail box yesterday! Here’s the deets I got for you so far!

• mark Sun-Kissed Shimmer GlowDacious Illuminating Powder ($12)
  • mark Pout Protection Totally Balmed Tinted Lip Balm SPF 15 ($6)

The lip balms have that Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer feel don’t they?

Whatcha think?

Up for a little beauty budgettin’ with Mark Summer 2010?

• 2/9/10 20:43 Jeweled Thumb:

oooo the powder looks gorgeous but $12? Eh.

• 2/9/10 20:47 the Muse:

ya true jeweled thumb! I agree! $12 is a little much for budget :)

• 2/10/10 8:27 Fullyunderstand:

Great colors…I bet they’ll have specials on these when they come out. I’m going to pick some up.

• 2/10/10 8:30 the Muse:

def fullyunderstand! Avon always has a good deal/steal going on :-D I like the looks of the balm!

• 2/10/10 8:38 Fullyunderstand:

They look really pigmented…can’t wait to see swatches when it comes out. BTW…just love ya!! I anxiously await everyday to see if there is an update on your blog. You always bring new products that other people don’t review…but my wallet is really mad at you LOL.

• 2/10/10 9:02 the Muse:

awww shucks thanks fullyunderstand *hugs* you’re awesome! Absolutely love covering as much beauty as possible so it’s such a joy to hear you love readin’ it!

• 2/10/10 8:59 Sasha:

I’m hoping the liptint on the bottom is a dupe for my beloved discontinued Delux Tintstick in Dot. The Tarte 24/7 colors I have tried are either too glossy or too dry….. so strange that one product can have so many finishes.

• 2/10/10 9:36 the Muse:

oh sasha please don’t say delux! I miss it so :-D I really adore Tarte 24/7 but I agree they run a tad dry sometimes!

• 2/10/10 9:04 jonnie:

Having a decent, cheap spf tinted lip balm would be good… you’ll keep us posted on when they are available, right? :)

• 2/10/10 9:35 the Muse:

but of course jonnie :-D MWAH!

• 2/10/10 22:13 Del:

Lip balm looks tempting, but for $1 more (technically) I’d rather get the Korres Mango lipsticks. Are these lip balms the same size as a regular tube o’ Chapstick?

• 2/11/10 9:26 the Muse:

not sure on the size del but true for a $1 you can get the Korres lippies :-D

• 2/10/10 23:44 Hana:

Oooh, I’m dying to try the tinted balms. Especially the medium pink shade. I hope you’ll be doing a review at some point!

• 2/11/10 9:23 the Muse:

hana def will try to grab some when they get out :-D