New in Beauty: Make Up For Ever HD Blush

Make Up For Ever HD Blush

Who better than the pioneers in the HD makeup world to create a new HD Blush.  Make Up For Ever HD Blush is the newest edition to the HD family of products from MUFE and it’s coming atcha soon.

What do you think?

Ready for the world of HD blush?

Not sure what I think. I’m not too keen on cream blush and even less so on a liquid form of blush. But we’ll see….could turn into something special!

• 2/22/10 9:49 Sheila:

I saw this at Sephora in France and I was wondering how blush can be HD… like does it just look super duper natural? or is there some high tech power behind it. Whatever it is, it just baffles me.

• 2/22/10 11:59 the Muse:

shelia you aren’t alone. I’m still trying to figure out how lipgloss, lipstick, and other such products are HD like LOL!

• 2/22/10 10:32 Sarah:

I’m a massive lover of MUFE HD Foundation (myHG) and i’ve heard pretty good things about their HD powder and primer, so when I saw your blog post about a HD blusher I guess it kind of goes with the range, but its not for me. I’ve only just bought an actual powder blusher, (MAC Springsheen) and love the natural look they give to your face, but cream/liquid blushers seem scary to me. A no no :P

xoxox

• 2/25/10 21:47 the Muse:

hi sarah! I don’t blame you! Creams are sometimes a pain in the butt to work with :-D I did order these anyway as count me curious hehe!

• 2/22/10 10:53 MC:

If the texture is like what (old) Hard Candy’s Sweet Cheeks liquid blush used to be like, I’m willing to try and buy this. Sweet Cheeks was the best liquid blush I had ever used an I have been looking for liquid blush that was on par with it. I hope Make Up Forever’s is.

• 2/22/10 11:58 the Muse:

hey mc I love Sweet Cheeks those were incredible :-D However I’d miss the nail polish brush style applicator that the HC version had, this is a pump, bit messier sigh!

• 2/22/10 12:40 Isabelle:

Actually, I own two of those blushes (n°7 and n°8).
    The texture is rather creamy and there are so many colours that it’s impossible not to find one you’ll love. Some are slightly “pearly”, but others look more mate.
    What I love abour them is that:
    1/They blend easily (unlike some gel cheek stains)
    2/ they are richly pigmented so you only need a tiny amount
    3/ they last all day! By the end of the day, my foundation is gone, but my blush isn’t.
    The only thing which I don’t really like is the fact that the pump delivers an amount of product that is way too important. You only need to press a little to get the good quantity.
    Apart from this, it is a GREAT product!

• 2/25/10 16:30 the Muse:

hi isabelle sounds great!

I figured as much with the damn pump! DARN! GRRR! I KNEW that would be a pain to use!

thanks for your mini review :)

• 2/22/10 12:48 Vanessa:

HD or not, I’m willing to try this liquid cream blush. I totally missed out on Hard Candy’s liquid blushes, so I can’t stand to watch and let these pass me by!

• 2/25/10 16:29 the Muse:

vanessa just ordered ‘em :-D I’m curious!