The Muse Loves…..Clarisonic Yellow Mia Cleansing System

the Muse Loves

The Muse loves….the new Clarisonic Yellow Mia Cleansing System because it reminds me of a baby chick!

Clarisonic Mia Cleansing System is the little sister to the Clarisonic Skincare Brush. It’s a smaller size that features a cordless brush handle and charger to make it easy to tote around your cleansing brush with you when traveling.

Clarisonic Yellow Mia Cleansing System

Clarisonic Mia Cleansing System

As for the Muse I just like it because it reminds me of a baby chick!

Available now from www.clarisonic.com

Yellow Mia?

Loves?

Leaves?

Share!

• 2/17/10 15:36 Millie:

I just got a Mia the other day, sad to say Sephora in Canada doesnt’ sell it =/ I ended up going to a store that’s the equivalent of Saks (Holt Renfrew) and got the white one it for $213 after tax. I wish they sold the pink and yellow one here! But it was a worthy investment, after using it about 3 times, I’m so amazed at how smooth my skin is and how my foundation just glides on even better and didn’t cake at all!

• 2/17/10 16:12 the Muse:

Hey millie awesome! I like the yellow one alot, too cute :_D so spring like!

That’s fab!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been retesting a unit and likey so far, my original results were a bit meh! but after a retest I’m doing well with it.

• 2/17/10 16:07 Kristina:

I’m def going to check this out. I wonder when Sephora will get it. I never bought the Clarisonic because I hate things cluttering up my tiny bathroom but if it’s smaller then sign me up!

• 2/17/10 16:11 the Muse:

hey kristina I believe sephora already has the mia not sure about the yellow chick one though :-D

• 2/17/10 16:18 evo:

i’ve actually seen the clarsonic at the sephoras on the west coast of canada. the only place where i’ve seen the pink mia is at holt renfrew

• 2/17/10 18:56 the Muse:

hey evo awesome canadian fans will love to hear where they can find :)

• 2/17/10 16:19 Phyrra:

I love my pink Mia. Perfect size and kawaii! Yellow is adorable, too.

• 2/17/10 18:56 the Muse:

hey dd :-D I know what a fond fan you are of your mia :-D

• 2/17/10 16:38 Johanna:

The yellow Mia is so cute! I bought a white Mia on QVC when it was advertised as a “Today’s Special Value” for just $100 last December and I love it! It gets my skin so clean that I no longer use a toner or astringent after using my Purity with it. My Mia stopped working after a couple of weeks, but instead of sending it back to QVC, I called Clarisonic and they shipped me a new one right out, and I didn’t have to wait for them to receive the defunct one before getting a replacement.

• 2/17/10 18:55 the Muse:

hey johanna it reminds me of a baby chick! :-D Thats fab! What a great deal! wowwwwwwww! how fantastic of clarisonic!!!!!!!!

• 2/17/10 17:37 Dao:

Oh man, I am thinking of getting a Clarisonic since I’ve heard so many nice things about it. Glad to know they have a smaller sized one now.

• 2/17/10 18:55 the Muse:

oh yes dao they had these a while now doll! It’s also a tad cheaper!

• 2/17/10 17:47 Kristina:

You’re right they do have it! And they don’t have the yellow but they have the pink one.

• 2/17/10 18:57 the Muse:

hey kristina! yup! I’m liking the yellow more than the pink right now…omg how is that possible?! I love pink!

• 2/17/10 17:52 Melissa:

I love the YELLOW!! It is like a peep so easter eqsque. Any how, I love my big one and really can’t live with out it. There might be a mia in my future for travel.

• 2/17/10 18:53 the Muse:

right melissa!? I thought the same so cute! :-D I want a mia but debating on it at the moment! I’m retesting a large one and so far like the results :-D

• 2/17/10 19:21 Kelly:

I had been thinking about getting one of these systems, and I had been eying the Mia but I was worried it wouldn’t be as powerful as the original. Musey you have to tell us if you prefer the Mia or the regular one! Also is the Mia a lot smaller? I LOVE the yellow…and I’m generally not a yellow person. Did you guys see the paisley looking one (regular sized) they had as a limited edition at Sephora? Not sure if they still carry it. I prefer the solid colors though.

• 2/17/10 19:57 the Muse:

hey kelly! what’s up dear? Ooooo I dunno….good question! :-D I haven’t actually seen the Mia in person, just out line and I’ve only used the large one. Let me see what I can do about comparing the two for you :-D I’ll see if I can get a comparison review for ya doll! I’m not yellow either but I kinda feel it for Easter…kinda feels springy doesn’t it?! :-D the paisley did you mean the one that was all crazy floral like? if so that’s actually the one I have and I agree, the solid shades are a tad better :)

• 2/19/10 15:36 Millie:

Hi Muse,
    I’m back again =p Seeing how I couldn’t reach the makeup department lady that I bought the Mia from, i’m hoping you can help me out. Do you think it’s still necessary to use a cleansing oil before using a facial cleanser with the Mia?
    Thanks!

• 2/19/10 16:31 the Muse:

hi millie how do you mean hun. I normally use my brush on a clean face free of makeup in conjunction with a soft cleaning cream.

• 2/19/10 22:11 Millie:

Before the Mia, I used a cleansing oil first and then a facial cleanser to get rid of any left over junk, if i just used my cream cleanser and the mia without the oil, would that be just as effective in cleaning? sorry to be so confusing hehe

• 2/26/10 11:13 the Muse:

hey millie sorry for the delayed reply. I’m still confused lol so you are just using the clarosnic cream cleanser and the mia to remove your entire face? as in eyeshadow, blush, etc?

• 3/1/10 18:18 Renata:

Hi, Muse!
    I bought one of these today, in yellow, of course! :D I don’t like pink that much…

It will take some time till it gets to Brazil, but since I don’t have the ‘normal size’ one, I chose this.

It’s 20% off at Skinstore, promo code “gold20″ !

;)

• 3/1/10 19:22 the Muse:

OMG jealous renata I want a baby chick :-D hehehe! nice on the 20% off!!!

• 11/15/10 21:33 Joann:

Hey Muse!

Just FINALLT got my Mia in the mail today ( yellow, of course ) and I LOVE it. I use it with my Mario Badescu products ( which, btw, is how I found your amazing page.) I purchased it off of skinetc for $119! Did you every get a yellow Mia?

• 11/16/10 13:07 the Muse:

Hey Joann! Awesome! Yay! ;-D good to meet you btw ;-D I got mine in teal sadly not baby yellow, jealous of yours ;-D that’s a great price! Enjoy it hun!