Too Faced La Vie En Rose Blush: Too Faced Glamour Revolution

Too Faced Spring 2010

Too Faced made the executive decision to release La Vie En Rose Blush with it’s Spring Collection, smart move Too Faced, smart move. The blush was originally introduced in the Too Faced Glamour Revolution palette and now is available full size as one of the Too Faced Brightening Blush colors.

Too Faced Glamour Revolution 1

Likey!

Jump for a quick view and swatches of La Vie En Rose’s first appearance in the Too Faced Glamour Revolution Palette.

I never got the chance to fully review the Too Faced Glamour Revolution Palette during the Holiday Season as time got away from me so here’s a quick glimpse of the palette plus a swatch of La Vie En Rose.

I fell in love with this blush and thought to myself what a terrible shame once it was gone I’d never be able to get it again so of course I’m over joyed they released it on it’s own. It’s a golden shade of bright pink with a tiny hint of peach for beautifully flushed cheeks.

Too Faced Glamour Revolution 3

Too Faced Spring 2010 Makeup

As you can see below the Too Faced Glamour Revolution Palette was quite an offering. I actually loved that La Vie En Rose was so limited as Too Faced took the initiative to include an exclusive shade for once with their gift set palettes however I was worried that once I hit pan how I’d replace the color. If you happen to own the palette and love this shade of blush you can now get it at the regular size.

Too Faced Glamour Revolution 2

Too Faced Glamour Revolution 5

Too Faced Glamour Revolution 4

Too Faced Glamour Revolution 6

Yay!

La Vie En Rose a must have for Spring in this Muse’s opinion!

Loves it!

Disclosure: The following item was purchased by me for review purposes (and because I like flinging my money at makeup products of any kind) on Musings of a Muse. For further information please see my FTC Guidelines or my Disclosure/Disclaimer posts.

• 2/8/10 13:27 Mollie:

OOOOOH! Want!

• 2/8/10 13:29 the Muse:

mollie it’s sooo pretty! really a lovely golden pink but plenty of pop too!

• 2/8/10 14:00 Mollie:

Yay! I love shimmery blushes. =) Orgasm is probably my favorite.

But this one looks ah-mazing.

• 2/8/10 14:29 the Muse:

Mollie me too hun! orgasm=AWESOME!

• 2/8/10 18:12 Kiradris:

Great review and the color looks gorgeous! I’ve been wary of Too Faced since I was pretty disappointed in their Quickie Chronicles palettes, but this blush may make me rethink them :-)

• 2/9/10 10:03 the Muse:

kiradris I always find quickie chronicles are a hit or miss. Some are really nice where as others are really bad. Don’t judge too faced on these palettes b/c they have some real gems and honestly the quickie chronicles contain none of those gems :)

• 2/8/10 21:34 Betty:

I love Too Faced blushes. This is so perfect!

• 2/9/10 9:09 the Muse:

me too betty :) I didn’t like the brightening blushes from the line but this particularly shade is a love!

• 2/9/10 1:53 Tavia:

I saw this palette in Sephora last year and I was instantly in love with the design. The colors are pretty, I will probably not be using Neptune but I’ve always loved Too Faced eyeshadows. :)

• 2/9/10 9:56 the Muse:

tavia it’s darlin’! Pick it up if it’s still around as it’s worth a haul :) Me too, they have a nice creamy consistency and a ton of pigment likey!

• 2/9/10 9:52 suz:

wow O_o those palettes look SEXY/GORGEOUS!

I just love the color of the eye-shadows!

• 2/9/10 21:32 the Muse:

hey suz this palette was poppin’!

• 2/9/10 14:41 Lisa Kate:

I NEED THIS!! I have the peach brightening blush, which I love to death…I didn’t like the other two colors they offered (mocha is NOT for me!) but I’m totally on board with this one! Any idea when it will be out to buy???

• 2/9/10 21:12 the Muse:

hey lisa! I liked the peach it’s prob the only one I DID like when I purchased all three :-D this one is really lovely :) it’s out already! Sephora has it online for purchase dearest!

• 2/15/10 14:32 Phyrra:

Very Pretty!

• 2/15/10 14:37 the Muse:

I thought so too dd :)

• 2/23/10 18:32 anna:

i so want to get that blush! its so pretty. i have one from covergirl that kinda like that its just a little darker

• 2/24/10 11:52 the Muse:

anna it’s gorg! Particularly for spring :)

• 5/23/10 17:51 Misato-san:

I totally agree with you it’s a GORGEOUS blush. <3
    I stalked it for two months… and yesterday I had to purchase it.

• 5/24/10 9:25 the Muse:

really nice one isn’t it misato?! :D

• 6/6/10 9:54 Misato-san:

I’m in TOTAL LOVE with it actually. Now that I used it for a few times I can write this properly… I’m TOTALLY IN LOVE with this <3

• 6/7/10 15:36 the Muse:

lol misato nice to hear :D