Victoria’s Secret Pink Spring Collection 2010

The Victoria’s Secret Pink Cosmetic Collection gets two new introductions for Spring 2010.

• Victoria’s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure Mega Pink Lip Balm SPF 15 ($7)

Shades:

• Pink Grapefruit
  • Pink Berry
  • Pink Lemonade

Victorias Secret Pink Spring Collection 2010 2

• Victoria’s Secret Pink Pretty Glow Pink Face & Body Bronzer ($15)

Victorias Secret Pink Spring Collection 2010 1

I like how Victoria’s Secret has taken this line and made it into a secondary Beauty Rush Collection. They are really pimping up the smaller cosmetic collections pieces lately. These particularly items don’t interest me but I’m always a big supporter of how many new things they bring out each year.

Whatcha think?

Feel free to share it!

• 2/26/10 18:51 auroragyps:

LOL! All the lip balm tubes say “Mega Pink Blam”.

• 3/3/10 11:01 the Muse:

yup auro :-D they are def guilty of a type-o

• 2/26/10 20:10 Kristin:

Har de har har, has anyone else noticed that those artist’s renderings or whatever say “blam” instead of, I assume, “balm”?

Ha ha ha.

• 3/3/10 10:59 the Muse:

yup kristin seems a type-o :)

• 2/26/10 20:29 Wendy:

It seems like they had spelling mistakes on the label of the lip balms? It seems to say “pink BLAM”!

• 3/1/10 20:58 the Muse:

yes wendy appears so :)

• 2/26/10 21:45 dina:

pink lemonade and pink grapefruit calling my name :D because i don’t have enough lip balms . . . . oh well ;)

• 3/1/10 20:58 the Muse:

dinaaaaa what up my friend! likey both of those but lord knows we don’t need them. let’s give each other a little support. Dina, you don’t need them.

Ok your turn.

:-D

• 2/26/10 23:40 Lo:

I find it weird that the lip balm packaging says “mega pink blam” instead of mega pink balm… I wonder if that’s their cute new name for lip balm

• 3/1/10 20:54 the Muse:

I imagine it’s just a type Lo :)

• 2/27/10 0:56 SilhouetteScreams:

The packaging is adorable ^_^

• 3/1/10 20:48 the Muse:

agreed silhouette :)

• 2/27/10 15:52 Elife:

Mega pink lip blam spf 15? is there something wrong with my eyes or does it say blam on those lipbalms -_-

• 3/1/10 20:35 the Muse:

elife LOL ya seems a type-o! Oops!

• 2/27/10 17:43 Rosa:

I haven’t used any of Victoria’s Secret makeup since it first came out. I didn’t like it then and I just can’t find a reason to buy it now, it looks blah to me.

-Rosa

• 3/1/10 20:34 the Muse:

hey rosa aw sorry to hear it love! Oh well plenty of other fish in the makeup ocean :)

• 2/27/10 20:53 Tanya:

The lip balms look good to me especially pink lemonade. When I saw the bronzer at the store, I thought it was a giant chocolate bar at first glance. Lol.

• 3/1/10 20:34 the Muse:

LOL tanya it kinda does resemble chocolate :-D I’m wanting to try the balms :)

• 2/27/10 22:23 Anna:

I hope the packaging design team noticed that the lip balm tubes say “mega pink blam”.

• 3/1/10 20:33 the Muse:

hey anna prob they did :) or at least I hope!

• 3/1/10 17:07 Pluto:

We don’t get VS Pink here in Australia, though their skincare sounds somewhat interesting.
    Am I the only person who’s noticed thet they misspelt “Balm” as Blam”?
    That’s actually a little off-putting…

Keep up the wonderful blog, Muse!

• 3/1/10 19:23 the Muse:

no pluto several people noticed LOL but I haven’t had a sec to answer the comments yet LOL! I like the pink line, it’s kinda nice :-D it may be worth trying to find on E-bay hun :D

Aw thanks so much *hugs* glad you enjoy it!

• 3/12/10 17:42 Fran:

I just bought the balm earlier today in “Pink Berry”, and I already love the texture of it and my lips have stayed moisturized for a few hours now without the need to reapply. I kind of like the “mega” size of it too, maybe it’s just me.

My tube does not have a typo, unfortunately, it would have been a pretty funny novelty to have that.. lol

• 3/16/10 16:40 the Muse:

hey fran sounds lovely :D haven’t indulged myself yet. But def loves the idea of a misspell!

• 5/18/10 10:24 Van:

Hey Fran,
      I bought one as a gift for my friend, and I told her that I wanted to know what she thought of it and if she recommends it. I really want to know, but she just went out of country to travel.
      I’m just wondering does it have a color on your lips? …or does it pretty much show up as clear?
      I’m thinking of buying it today because I have a coupon.

• 3/18/10 13:42 Natalie:

I just got home from Victoria’s Secret, I purchased the new PINK Bronzer because I had tested it out on my hand and it seemed to work quite well, we’ll see though. Anyone else tried this bronzer?

• 3/18/10 13:53 the Muse:

haven’t tried yet natalie but kinda want to :D

• 3/18/10 20:10 P:

LOL they changed it back to balm on the website…I really wanna get them though!